Skythe Games
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Das Rollenspiel Forum von Skye Nova

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Light between shadows

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

Light between shadows Empty
BeitragThema: Light between shadows   Light between shadows EmptySa Jun 02, 2012 4:08 am

Street life role play game (for up to 4 gamers - needed: the second gamer must be male)

1 gamer: Skythe (female)
2 gamer: CJ (male)
3 gamer: ...
4 gamer: ...

The way that should be written in:
"Me" form.
Spoken sentences must be written in colour. Example: Hey boy come over here. (so no "...")
Every entry must be at least 10 sentences.
The other (real) gamers can be hurt but NOT be killed!
The writer / gamer sequence may not be broken.

The world
Time: 2025 - Big citys are partly destroyed, dead urban districts build the "terretorys" of the street living teenagers and adults.

Weapons: Polices and such important people use guns. The laws say, they are allowed to shot on "strays" (street living people) to catch them. Strays use to have knifes, sticks and just a little amount of them is owning a gun.

Strays: Strays is the name street living people get. It´s easy to see that they are street living if they live in a clan (they wear paint markings in the face - each clan got a different symbol). Street living people who dont live in a clan are more hard to be noticed as strays, but they are more often catched because when trying to steel foods or such, they arent as organized as clans are.

Clans: There are 4 big clans in the city we play in. Each clan is lead by one men. The clans are all fighting against each other, meeting other clan members outside, means to fight them. Often it comes to really bad wounds, even to death. There are intern rules in each clan, that can variate from clan to clan. But there are the golden 4 city clan rules to that every stray has to bend on. The punishment for breaking these rules, can be banishing or even death.

The 4 golden rules: 1: No bounding, no friends and no love between two different clan members
2: For the newest members: Till they have been a year in the clan, they are not allowed to give any ideas to the leader (like plans for a city stealing or fight) or to have a mate.
3: Every pack member has to go after the leaders rules!
4: You see a policeman: Run or kill

The clans and their symbols / leaders / camps
The Coyotes
Leader: Desoto - male - 29 years
Face painting: three black lines going from the top right forehead, down to he bottom left cheek side
Number of members: 46 male: 39 female: 7
Number of fighters: 24 male: 23 female: 1
Camp: In the center of the "dead alley". Its in the inner of the city and the camp for it is an old school building including and inner courtyard
Known for: The coyotes is the second biggest clan of all 4. Theire fighters are the best in fighting without weapons. They are also known for their tactical plans when they go to the city inner and steal from the shops. The coyotes are the only ones who own a female fighter.

The Ancrestors
Leader: Hachiko - male - 32 years
Face painting: black line going down from the left eye to the chin
Number of members: 52 male: 43 female: 9
Number of fighters: 29 male: 29 female: 0
Camp: At the west site of the city, in an old isolated industrial area. The main place in a dead canned-factory.
Known for: The Ancrestors is the biggest of all clans. The fighters are known for their brilliant fight skills with wood sticks and making weapons of all stuff they can find.

The Breakers
Leader: Averledge - male - 26
Face painting: 2 black rings around the right eye
Number of members: 41 male: 25 female: 16
Number of fighters: 20 male: 20 female: 0
Camp: On the southern site of the city on a large plateuo where once a big market went. The big buildings around the plateou are dead.
Known for: The Breakers use to have the biggest amount of women in their clan. They use to be very smart going into other clans territory and stealing their stuffs and foods. They only use to have 25 men, but nearly all of them can fight. They are very fast in running and in using their knifes and sometimes even old swords that they stolen from shops.

The Sassler
Leader: Partoul - male - 35
Face painting: one blue stripe going down from the forehead right down to the troat (middle of the face)
Number of members: 35 male: 35 female: 0
Number of fighters: 24 male: 24 female: 0
Camp: Downside the city. They live in old tunnels where trains arent driving anymore. The camp is the old and dead central station.
Known for: The Sasslers is the number smallest clan, but for that they are the most agressive ones. They dont own any women and they are rarely seen outside their tunnels. They travel in small patrols, which could be fought easily if they wouldnt be known for that they sometimes own guns.

Each Clan has their intern rules coming to the basic 4 city rules.
The intern rules can be made by the persons who play in the clan, else the game admin (skythe) will add them later in the game.

The warrior festival: Thats the only feast on that all clan members come together and also strays have the chance to show themselves on that day and maybe join a clan. The rule is to not hurt each other on that day (if not beeing in the fighter ring where fighters show their own skills to others.) Its celebrated on a second old market place near the city central. Its a place where the normal people also can come along and so also policemans. So its just celebrated deep in the night.
Its where the game starts, at this feast that just happens once in 3 month.

Rank / Role in the clan:
In the clan since:
Look:
Sensitive spot:
Weapons:
Characteristics:
Story behind the character:
Speech colour

Zuletzt von Skythe am Sa Jun 09, 2012 10:46 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
https://skythegames.forumieren.com
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

BeitragThema: Re: Light between shadows   Light between shadows EmptySa Jun 02, 2012 4:45 am

Name: Skythe
Clan: Coyotes
Rank / Role in the clan: Fighter
In the clan since: 10 years
Look: 1.60 size / long dark blonde hair, bound together / bright blue eyes, ice like / clan markings in face / tribal tatoo in neck / piercing in downer lip / scar on throat going down to the chest / many scars on back / wears a black hoodie, under it a black top, dark grey camo army trouser / necklace dogtag
Sensitive spot: She once had a broken leg, since then it reacts with a lot of pain when running or jumping to much.
Weapons: A 30cm long knife bound to her belt.
Characteristics: Stubborn, harsh and easily to make agressive. Runs into dangers without thinking much to often.
Story behind the character: Skythe was 9 when her parents had an car accident and died. With their parents dying, she lost all her family and she didnt wanted to spend her time in a childrens home. So she ran away into the next city. She knew this place very good and started to train herself in stealing for survive. She did that for one year, then her ways crossed the Coyote clan and the leader back then called Amelor just loved the way the young girl was stealing what the clan already was known for.
As finding some fun in her, he started to train her his own fighting techniques and when she became 15 she received his knife that she didnt layd down till then. One year later then the Coyotes where on a patrol in a small group, also Skythe and Amelor in it. They had a bad meet up with the Sasslers and except two men and Skythe all where killed, even Amelor. They took the Coyotes with them to their camp. One of the Coyotes mastered to flee, one where killed in the camp.
2 days after that, also Skythe returned to the camp of the Coyotes. She was badly wounded, full of blood and her leg was also broken. The clan feared to loose her but she survived, became strong again and build up a giant hate to Sasslers. But she didnt told anyone what happened back there, why she became such harsh and is acting like untouchable.
Speech colour

A bone crashed in the mens body when I thrown him to the ground.
The fifth fight today that I won. I thrown my hair back, picked up my in the fight lost knife and went outside the fighter ring.
I so loved this warrior feast. Showing these men that I was as good as they where even if they thought different.
When the Breakers picked up their wounded one and I turned out the ring to my clan mates I earned their applause as often.
"As good as always lil´girl".
Thanks Jakobi. Whos next? Im gonna take a break now and watch the strays how theire doing. Maybe a new one or two will join us?
I went over to the other ring, where a pack fighter and a stray where already fighting. This fight was lame, the stray had no idea of fighting and just received a lot of wounds.
Since I left the fighting ring I feeled an eye on me, and softly looked around who it could have been.
I gave it up and looked back into the fight ring, layd my arms onto the fence that was circling the fight place and watched who would be the next fighter on that night who would try to show off his skills and maybe find a place in a clan if the leader would be pleased to it.
Nach oben Nach unten
Yedaji
Pup
Pup

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

BeitragThema: Re: Light between shadows   Light between shadows EmptySo Jun 03, 2012 5:13 am

Name: C.J.
Clan: no Clan yet/Stray
Rank / Role in the clan: /
In the clan since:/
Look: 1.73m height; slender build; greenish grey eyes; long scar on stomach reaching from sternum to left hip as well as a shorter scar on lower back; wears slightly torn dark blue jeans, dark grey long arm shirt and on top of that a black t-shirt and an old dark green parker, also wears dark brown boots and often can be seen wearing sunglasses; dogtags around neck; skin is very light nearly white, hair is almost white and short but very unruly and shaggy
Sensitive spot: Eyes are very light-sensitive, scar on stomach is sensitive and can render him unconscious when hit right
Weapons: Carries a long metall staff, which he knows how to wield. Is also handy with short blades, but unless happenes to get his hands on them, he normally does not carry anything besides a pocketknife.
Characteristics: Shy, gets easily lost in thoughts, kind of a daydreamer, rather silent
Story behind the character: Before CJ became a stray with around 15 years, he lived with his mother. His father left the family before he was even three years old. With 14 years he got into a train accident, which he barely survived (the scar on his stomach is a remainder from that accident). He was in a coma for a year and as he finally got released and went home, his mother was gone as was his home. After waking up he hardly had any recollection of his live before the accident or the accident itself, only fragments of memories about his mother.
After being left with no place to return to and no one to go to, he became a stray. He met an old man in a long abandoned part of the city who took him in and showed him how to survive and fight. Up until the old man's death CJ remained with him. When the old man had died, CJ survived as a pickpocket on his own. But as times grew more and more desperate he saw that he had to join a group to be able to survive. This was the first time he attended the warrior festival.
Speech colour

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pushed my way through an array of bodies. Warriors, thugs, thieves from different parts of the city, almost all of them wearing some kind of painted-on marks on their faces. I was told those were clan marks. I could feel their eyes boring into my back and searching my face for any signs. I could feel the hostility towards me, either because I was a stray or because I could be potentially become an enemy.
I wasn't sure what I wanted myself. This feast seemed less like a festival and more like a slaughter. I could smell sweat, heavy leather boots and blood. It was vile and made me sick. But I knew I had no choice. If I wanted to survive in this world I had to manage to join a clan, become one of them. As much as I hated that thought. I had to survive, because there was still something I had to do before I could die.
I stumbled on and could hear a ruckus from an area to the left of me. A fighter ring, so I was told. From what I could see from here, it was a slaughter. Clan members fighting each other for entertainment or something, people around the ring getting excited and cheering for their clan mates in the ring. But no amount of cheering could avoid at least one of the combatants to get beaten so badly that I wasn't sure they would survive.
Lost in my thoughts again I bumped into something hard. Looking up from the floor I realized it was the back of some brute. I could have sworn it was a concrete wall.
Excuse me...
My mumbled apology fell on deaf ears as I felt myself being grabbed by a strong fist. He grabbed my collar and simply lifted me up a few inches from the floor.
"Ya lil' runt! Can't ya look where ya going? Ah, lookit that. A stray. No wait, more like a pussy."
That lame joke earned him some laugther from his "friends" or clan mates.
I'm sorry...I...
I hardly could bring out any words, his grip was tight and my fear overwhelming. His breath smelled bad as he moved closer to me and looked at my face.
"Words won't do, little pussy, how about I break yer bones for an apology? We git this here nice arena where ya can show me how tough ya are, runt!"
I turned my face away, I simply couldn't stand his breath. And by turning my head to the left I had a very clear view from my now higher vantage point, thanks to that brute, of the fighters ring, just when a young girl threw a grown man to the ground hard enough that even over the noise of all the people I still could hear his bones break.
Whatever happened I knew I didn't want to go in there. Against this guy I would never stand a change. I would be dead within seconds. And no way to escape. I started to shake in fear as the brute dropped me and I landed unelegant with a grunt on the hard floor. I hoped for a chance to escape, but the big guy was rather fast for his size as he now grabbed the back of my collar, pulled me to my feet and slowly shoved me towards the fighting ring.

Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

BeitragThema: Re: Light between shadows   Light between shadows EmptySo Jun 03, 2012 5:59 am

When I was at the other fence, having a break and watching the fights, one was just over. The wooden fence was very comfortable and I was waiting for the next fighting pair. But I was rather confused when one of the Sasslers shoved in a stray. Normally the fighter ring was just for people who wanted to fight, the stray looked just scared. For now I didnt say anything, watching what weapons they would be picking.
After the Sassler took a long knife, the stray put back something in his trousers bag and took one of the given wood sticks.
It looked like impossible for the normal build boy to bring down such an bear of men. But I thrown this thought away, though even I sometimes made it, as a girl.
The fight started and the first minutes the stray was doing nothing more then trying to not get hit. People around the ring where doubling in number, the fight was going for longer than its normally doing. People started to like the stray and his way of staying in the fight. But I had a bad feeling of the Sassler. I hated each of this guys, knowing how cruel they could be.
The fight took an other 10 minutes. Sasslers arent use with long fights so he started to pant and became slower.
The stray wasnt stupid, using his chance and hitting him down with the stick.
Seconds later he earned applause, the Sassler stayd laying there.
After noticing he won, he started to smile, turned around and thanked the people for applause with doing bowings.
I smiled softly, feeling the winning feel he must have had when I seen a moving. The Sassler was standing up again, seeing the strays back and pulling something out his jacket.
It was silvergrey, shined in the light of the nights lanterns... a gun!
And the boy wasnt even noticing the Sassler. Taking a look to the stray and back to the Sassler I climbed over the 1.50 high fence, jumping to the Sassler who was lifting the gun and shoved his arm up when a loud crack broke the air.
The whole market turned silent, luckily I came just in time. The gun layd shoved away on the ground.
I took my fist and slammed it right into his face.
You crazy fat bastard! Are you insane?! Guns arent allowed on the warrior feast!
"Why dont you just shut it down bitch!"
I will make you silent if you dont leave the fight field immadi...
Before I could notice the movement he grabbed my throat pressing me to the ground.
I tried grabbing his face but he was such big, having to long arms as that my arms could reach him.
I felt his muscles pressing down my throat, the air shutting down in myself.
I layd my head flat to the ground, taking the rest of my breath for shouting for Desoto and Daimon.
The people around the fence where confused, letting noone go in cause they where to busy watching.
All happened in just some seconds, that seemed like hours to me.
I snapped for air, seeing just the bad eyes of a god damn Sassler.
I heard Daimons voice between the many of the watchign people when the Sasslers weight was just pulled away from me.
Nach oben Nach unten
Yedaji
Pup
Pup

BeitragThema: Re: Light between shadows   Light between shadows EmptyMo Jun 04, 2012 2:26 am

Literally rooted to the spot I watched two burly men drag the brute of the girl. My mind reeled and I wasn't sure of whom I was more afraid. The giant of a man or the vicious girl?
The fight had been short. After successfully avoiding the brutes attacks for some time I managed to slip in a well placed hit once I spotted an opening in his defense.
But all that was pure instinct. I still remained were I was, watching with empty eyes the commotion around me as the adrenalin slowly left my system. Someone shoved me out of the way and the motion seemed to break the spell on me. I instantly started to scramble backwards out of the fighter ring, stumbling more then walking, and tried to get away as far as I could.
So much for joining any clan. It seemed it wasn't meant for me to stay alive for much longer.
I turned around an slowly made my way through the still growing crowd gathering around the fighters ring and hoped no one would notice me.
I slipped into a nearby ally and let myself slide to the ground behind a dumpster when finally the rest of the tension left my shaking limbs.
I stayed in this place waiting for the mixture of angry voices and cheers to finally quite down, not sure what to do now but too tired to be able to think straight or make a move.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Nur mal eben als Anmerkung, ich bin es gewohnt, dass man nicht das weitere Vorgehen eines Chars eines anderen Spielers mit übernimmt. Du hast das vorweg genommen, was ich hätte schreiben müssen (nämlich der Kampf, da mein Charakter darin verwickelt war).)
Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

BeitragThema: Re: Light between shadows   Light between shadows EmptyMo Jun 04, 2012 2:47 am

(Wupps sorry, ist ne böse Angewohnheit ausversehen manchmal Leute einfach mit zu schnappen, hab ich mir vor ner Weile von nem rpgler abgeguckt mit dem ich fast immer so geschrieben hab :S)

I touched my throat where my scar immadiately started to bleed after the hard touch of the Sisslers hand that had more the size of a grizzlys paw.
Desoto our leader took me aside and I left the fighter ring.
I heard some good words about the unknown stray, people liked him for bringing down a Sassler.
The clan leaders interests where woken up.
Desoto told some of the Clan to find the stranger and bring him to Desoto. But then also Hachiko, the leader of the Ancrestors joined us.
Weird, wasnt it? (Hachiko yellow) (Desoto blue)
Yeah it was. The first gun I seen on the warrior feast since years. I knew the Sasslers are always up to something bad, but that was really a shock. We arent supposed to kill each other on this feast. Its weapons silence if not beeing in the fighter ring.
Indeed. Though. I wonder where our stray have gone? He was such good wasnt he?
I think he could be a good clan member, a good fighter even.
I wasnt knowing the young man was such near when I make my thoughts to words as always.
He had luck. All the time he had the fear in his eyes and his heart going down to his knees. He´s a coward, not a fighter!
When Desoto wanted to lift his voice he took a look behind me and set up a gentle smile, friendly, not leader like.
Aaah my young friend. You did a good fight back there you know?
Desoto went infront of me, taking his position as leader. I a bit aside him, giving the stranger a deprecative look.
Nach oben Nach unten
Yedaji
Pup
Pup

BeitragThema: Re: Light between shadows   Light between shadows EmptySa Jun 09, 2012 3:55 pm

I heard voices drawing closer and soon enough I was on my feet and got dragged back to the fighter ring. THe motion of being dragged to my feet left me dizzy and I stumbled behind whoever had grabbed my wrist. My feeble attempts at freeing myself from the steely grip went unnoticed and all I could do was trying hard not to stumble over my own feet.
Now I am done for. They are draggin me back and I am too scared to do shit about it.

And aprubt stop made me run into the person in front of me and soon I could see the back of the vicious girl behind the guy I've run into, standing with her back toward me.
Someone spoke to me, at least I thought I was addressed, as a medium sized man with black face paint positioned himself in front of me, the vicious girl right beside him glaring at me with a deprecative glare. I didn't like her. Not one bit.

Uh, thanks.
Now that was the smartest thing I could come up with. Inwardly I slapt myself.
Where did you learn to fight like this?
Teheros, an old man I used to live with, taught me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Ich bin es nicht gewohnt Sidechars, die niemand direkt spielt, mit einzubeziehen, also hoffe ich es ist annehmbar was ich mit Desoto gemacht hab. Und bis auf die Face Paint hab ich auch keine Ahnung wie er aussieht, aber ich ging einfach mal davon aus, dass er nicht ein Brute ist.)

Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

BeitragThema: Re: Light between shadows   Light between shadows EmptySa Jun 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Tssk. Stray...
Skythe shut it. Hello, my name is Desoto, Im the leader of the Coyotes. I bet you arent here to have some fight and leave again.
Of course not, he cant even fight...Skythe!
Uhum, so I think you plan to find a clan if its possible. Leaders dont take many new ones into their clan, sometimes not even one at the feasts. But I think you..
Oh no! No no no Desoto!
Yes yes yes Skythe and now finally shut it! The Sassler are hard to fight, and you mastered to win against one, not just me will be interested in you. I mean... you wont understand it as not part of a clan, but... a Sassler is a hard party!
He didnt even watched his back! He nearly got shot!
And I bet he´s really thankful to you that you saved him but now Skythe I´m talking!
Talking with a boy who even fears your presence!
Thats not a bad thing to fear a leader, something you should learn again too! You know I´m very patient with you, estimating your fight skills and good advices, but who comes into the clan and who not is MY decission!
The pressure between me and Desoto grown more and more and he started to really get out of his skin, trying to keep himself cool. I may noticed, but the moment of the talk and situation didnt let me stop.
*sigh* kay. Boy so I want to ask if youre maybe interested in joining my clan? You could become a great fighter, I see the potential in you.
Fuck no! Desoto he is...
SKYTHE THATS ENOUGH!
I jumped a bit backwards when he shouted such agressive at me. The second of shock where done, and I trown a bad glare at him before I turned around and left.
I just went into the ton of people, not even being noticed by others.

Behind me Desoto sighed again, turning around and calming down again.
I´m sorry. Normally she isnt like that. Shes a good fighter, but got a hot temper. Not easy to deal with her, but hey shes just distrustful and when you are long enough in the clan and she gets known to you she will like you too.
Really, dont care about one person who may not like you. It´s never easy to join a clan. Others already like you, you did a great job back there!

They must have talked a while, but I didnt knew it.
I was walking and walking, trying to bring myself down, to calm down what wasnt my best skill.

I hoped the boy wouldnt join the clan, and didnt even knew why I didnt liked a nearly good fighter.
For me it still seemed like luck in the fight.
I knew Desoto wouldnt let anything untried to get this boy. He had that light in his eyes, the glow of wanting that boy as part of our clan, as part of our big city family. Inside me I knew, when I would go back in the morning hours, the boy would be in the clan as new member.

I sighed and sat down at an old house row, where it was always silent. The feast wasnt that far away, I wanted to go back soon and go home together with my clan.
It was such dark in this place though noone lived here, noone walked trough this place where earlier was a shopping street.
I layd my head into my hands for a while and took some deep breath.
Then I heard a voice and jumped up like a at the ground thrown bouncy ball.
For a moment I stopped breathing, the big Sassler from the fight with the boy was right infront of me, together with 3 other Sasslers, one of them the second leader who gave the leader advices and such.
"Hello Skythe. Nice to see you here.
What do you want?
"You know, we dont like to act after rules."
Yeah I seen that. Guns werent allowed.
"I know. And it also isnt allowed to kill each other at this nice feast day. So I wont kill you."
Fighting if not beeing in a fighter ring is also not allowed!
"Yeah well. You see, like I said we dont like rules. Catch her!"

I was shocked that such a ambush could happen on the warriors feast but when they wanted a fight, I would fight back.
And so I did, but my chance against 4 Sassler was too low, noone would have stand against them.
After a while when I knew I would loose this fight, I started to shout, shout for Desoto, shout for my clan but the noises of the feast where too loud as that anyone could hear me even if I was such near.
In that morning hours I received the worst drubbing since years when I returned from the Sasslers camp.
Then finally when the sun turned up, they let go. The feast was over since hours, and all clans where gone home to find the sleep they missed in that night.
I layd at the ground catching for breath when the Sassler of the fighter ring grabbed me one last time at the throat and pulled me up, pressing me at the wall behind me.
"As I said, I wont kill you. Even if the feast is over. I do now, it wouldnt even be not about the rules! But I´m nice and so we will leave you now. Haha, come on boys. I need some sleep, that was such a nice feast."
When he let go of me I immadiately fell down on the ground, laying part on the side, part on my belly. I tried to hear if their steps would move away, but heard my heart beat in my ears.
For a moment I lifted myself up on my arms, but then let down when I thought of walking back to my clan.
All clans would sleep for the day time now, noone would cross my way. But the street where I would need to go trough, would be full of people who went for shopping. What if a policeman would catch me?
I decided to stay here, what choice did I have?
I layd down again at the cold, dirty ground.
I felt like all my bones where crushed, my eye hurts, turned purple and blue around it, my lip was bleeding as also my nose and in all I looked like a car with speed of 100km/h kissed me.
I tried to take a deep breath and put myself into a side laying position. I wondered if anyone would search for me?
I tried to sleep, but I couldnt. At the clans camp we would have medicines for cooling down the pain. But it was to far.
If Desoto still was angry about me? It´s all the boys fault I thought.
If he wouldnt have been, I would be with my clan now. It was the wrong way of thinking I knew. But for that long time I couldnt help myself but do think so.

I layd there for hours, the day left and when the evening came, the people in the shopping centrum left, the markets closed and the sun went, the clans woke up again.
And finally, my absenteeism was noticed in the clan though it was unnormal staying away for so long. While I still layd at the ground near the yesterdays feast, not willed to move myself the whole way all alone when all clans where up now again and going to patrol. I wasnt even sure if I wanted to be found. For me it seemed a shame been found like that. I was a fighter, a good one. What if the boy would be part of the clan now? I though of how embarassing it would be, that all the fighters and even the new one would see me like that. Maybe I should have been more nice to him, then the shame wouldnt be that bad. I shoved this thought away, making him the reason for my wounds again.
I lifted myself up, walked two steps before I leaned at the wall again and slipped down to the ground. I felt how the blood of my nose and lip started to get dry and hard like a second skin on my face and my arms, where I also had cuts and wounds though I just had my top on, not my hoodie which would have given me some warmth at least. Tired I layd on my side again, the face to the wall and hoping for anyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ist ok so, habens eigentlich schon immer so gemacht das Charactere die dem Spieler nicht direkt gehören, von allen gesteuert werden dürfen, das macht das ganze etwas interessanter^^
Kannst auch gerne Aussehen und co erfinden
Ps.: Hab jetzt nen Zeitsprung gemacht, schreib erstmal noch das zuende was sich am abend weiter zutrug, und dann auch ab dem punkt wo ich aufgehört habe^^
Nach oben Nach unten
Yedaji
Pup
Pup

BeitragThema: Re: Light between shadows   Light between shadows EmptySo Jun 10, 2012 8:41 am

That chick again. I knew she didn't like me, but did she have to be so mean? I knew I was just a stray, barely able to survive on my own. But I had a damn good reason to survive. Well, I would have if I had the guts. On the other hand I wasn't one for rolling over and dying simply because it was easier. And this Desoto guy seemed nice.
I was afraid, there was no sugar-coating it, scared shitless to be honest, but after what happened this might be the only chance I got to join any clan.
My thoughts went wild, going in each direction at once, all the while the vicious girl and her clan leader were loudly conversing over her lack of following orders.

Once she had stormed of angrily, Desoto once again turned toward me.

So, I suppose you didn't come all the way to the feast just to get yourself almost killed?
No. I...uh...Teheros told me about the warrior festival and only by joining a clan I would be able to make a living for myself.
I take it you are not from this area? Or come across any clan before?
No. I come from a neighbouring city. For as long as I can remember I only lived with Teheros. What happened before that, I don't remember.
Well, then you've come to the right place. You won't find a person in the clans that doesn't have a very good reason to be here. Cast out from society, left behind as children, framed for crimes they didn't do, or probably they did and just came here to avoid conviction. But each one is serious about their live here.
Desotos voice had taken on a sentimental tone as he continued to describe the clan live.
As he had begun to speak we had moved from standing near the ring to some benches a short distance away.
He glanced around, some kind of sadness in his eyes, probably he had a similar reason to be here. For such a tough leader he all of a sudden seemed very emotional. I took a side glance at him before quickly looking to the ground again as he turned his head toward me once more.
Well, after this little introduction, have you decided what to do? After your demonstration quite a few of the clans have shown interest in you. Fresh blood so to speak, to strengthen their ranks. On the other hand you might as well have made some enemies along the way too. To be perfectly honest with you, there is not much of a choice you have here. Either join a clan or leave the city as quickly as you can.
I sighed. I was afraid this would happen. I had been afraid some shit would happen and I would have to leave. I didn't like drawing attention in any way.
As a matter of fact, I am very interested myself. I don't want to pressure you to anything, but I admit you have potential. Maybe a bit careless, but quick and light, all instinct and reflexes. You still need to learn a lot though. And you would also make quite a good counterpart to Skythe. She can get very hot headed at times, killing her opponents to easily in a fight. You on the other hand are the opposite.
I don't like killing. My response was short as I watched him closely for the first time.
He looked at me with hard yet caring eyes. Eyes that have seen a different life. Knowing eyes. He had figured out so much about me just from the short fight, I even hardly could remember.
I take it you have never killed anyone before?
I was silent for a moment, looking down at my boots and thinking. I got into enough fights to know my way of wiggling out of them alive. But killing someone?
I'm not sure. Not on purpose at least.
I could feel his eyes staring right into me as he listened silently to my response.
I admire your respect you have for life, but at one time or another you will have to kill someone. I just want you to understand this.
Yes, I know. I responded with a sudden steely edge to my voice that even made the fearless clan leader look suprised.And when that time comes, I will be ready.
He giggled a humourless giggle as he slowly got up.
I await your response by tomorrow evening. Until then, take care.
With that he left with most of his clan, who till then were quietly watching us talk, and they quickly dispersed into the still on-going festival.

I remained where I was for a moment before taking my leave as well.
Deep in thoughts I wondered how I would find him tomorrow evening but quickly pushed that thought to the back of my mind. With that girl he had under him, I was sure I would be able to find them.
There wasn't a lot I had to think about. It was either his clan or keeping on running. But I needed a bit of time to calm down.
My heart still raced and my chest hurt. I couldn't stand the feeling. But I could stand less the feeling of simply giving up. I wasn't a quiter, for fucks sake.
So I kept trudging on, wandering the streets aimlessly and looking for a place to stay till tomorrow.
As I wandered I had to dodge some clan members from other clans, among them people with blue face paint. Like the guy I beat in the ring. I was wondering what they wanted some way away from the feast, but I was sure I didn't want to meet them head on. So I quickly duck away in an alley behind some trash cans.
It was a group of four people, laughing amongst themselves as they talked about some girl.
I was worried for a moment. But to afraid to try to figure it out.

Out of habit I scrambled up some walls and a fire escape. I spent the remaining night and the following morning around the area of the feast on top of the roofs, mostly asleep as below started the normal city life.
The city noises made me feel nostalgic. Even in this half abandoned city there were people who clung desperately to their normal, carelss way of living and ignored when everything around them fell apart.
I sighed as I woke up around afternoon and decided it would be a good idea to go and look for the clan.

I got back down to street level and, since it was late afternoon and many "normal" people were still out, I made my way through back alleys to the place where the feast had been held the day before, hoping I could find my way to the clan from there.

The sun was starting to set and took all it's meager warmth with it. I wrapped my parker around me tighter in an attempt to keep my warmth. Freezing was always a problem for me. I was ashamed of that fact but couldn't do anything about it.
As I was making my way through another alley I was startled by a noise. At first I thought it was a rat, or some of those Sassler guys had come back for revenge on me.
I stood rooted to the spot, waiting for whatever to happen. But as nothing happened I started moving again. There it was again. The noise. Sounding like someone gurgling water. Or...
...someone chocking on her own blood.
I was startled, in absolute shock as I saw the vicious girl, Skythe, laying there at the end of an alley, badly beaten but still breathing.
Shit. So that was what those Sassler guys were talking about. Have they taken revenge for the one she beat up?
I slowly crept closer to her, treating her like a wounded animal, not sure if she wouldn't simply pounce at me and rip me to pieces.
I came to a halt beside her, realizing she was still hardly moving, but not knowing if she was asleep or passed out. I stretched out my hand and slowly touched her shoulder only to be rewarded by a pained moan.
Guess that doesn't work.
Hey, you still alive? I said as calmly as I could. She didn't look like she could make it back to her clan on her own and I was on my way there anyway. Realizing she was shivering I tried to remember what to do in an emergency. Well, I was sure I learnt something about it somewhere, but I doubted there was a lesson what to do when you found a hopefully to-be clanmate beaten up in an alley, slowly chocking to death on her blood, who was most likely going to kill you even if you'd help her.
But still, leaving her here went against what I believed in and so I shed my parker and carefully layed it upon her.But I wasn't strong and big enough to carry her dead weight. In order for me to help her, I needed her to be awake.
Hey, wake up. It's not a good idea to sleep in a cold alley. I said while carefully bending over her sprawled out form and carefully slapping her face, hoping for her to wake up.

------------------------------------------------
(Long post is pretty long. Aber ich hoffe das geht so.)
Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

BeitragThema: Re: Light between shadows   Light between shadows EmptyMo Jun 11, 2012 1:11 am

Nä hab nix gegen lange Texte Very Happy
Hast auch Erlaubnis meinen Chara bisl zu steuern wenn dadurch iwas besser zu schreiben ist^^
------------------------------------------

I eyes opened immadiately. They came back! The Sasslers came back to finish their work?!
My heart started to beat faster and I would try a last shot to make myself free, that was for sure!
I softly moved, roaned and when the hand touched my shoulder once again I jumped up, against the person and thrown him backwards to the ground, me leaning over him.
I pressed his arms to the ground and when the situation came to a movement stop... I seen who it really was, the eyes wide opened, shocked of the moment.
I was silent for a moment, wondered what he may do here. Some seconds went and his face looked like he was cooling down again, knowing I wasnt wanting to hurt him but the ones who crushed me down.
When a drop of blood left my lip splashing onto his face I got back my thoughts.
I let out a amused sigh, letting off from him and slowly moved backward to lean my back at the wall.
You again. What are you doin here? If Desoto sent you... when speaking of the devil.
Just milliseconds after I said his name he was coming around together with a patrol of 4 young man.
Skythe! Here you are! We were worried about yo... what happened to you?!
Even before anyone could say a word, he seen the young man, standing up again and immadiately thought it was him. He ran infront of him, shouting him nearly to the ground.
You freakin bastard! I told you she was a hot head but I would have never thought you would hurt her for some bad comments! No no Desoto...
I lifted myself up as fast as it was possible when Desoto grabbed him at the shirt and looked at him as if he wanted to kill the boy. He shouted at him even more, when I finally went between them.
Desoto! Look at me! Do I look as if one boy could have done that to me? To me?
I looked back to the boy who stood there like bitten by a dog. Then I looked back to Desoto.
No. It wasnt him. Im not sure what he wanted around here. He just woke me up.
No it... it has been the Sasslers. The one I stopped yesterday, he came back with some clanmates and wanted a kind of... revenge.

Sassler?! At the warriors feast? Thats against the rules!
Huh as if they would ever go after the rules... I looked to the ground for a moment, having the pictures of the past right infront of my eyes. The camp, the blood, the pain, my dead packmates.
Hei. Your´e okay? He softly touched my shoulder and looked like at a kid. It brang me back into reality.
I shoved his arm away and started walking, hobbling with my left leg cause of my knee.
Of course Im okay! Get the fuck off...
Desoto just stood there, looking after me and the patrol who went back with me.
Bring her to Cestral, he will clean her wounds. I will come after you later.
He softly smiled, knewing the way I was, though the boy must still have been wondered of my behavior. As the day before I didnt knew what they may be talking about, but Desoto turned around to the boy, excusing himself and talking with him about the clan. If the boy would agree, Desoto would come back with a new member.
Nach oben Nach unten
Yedaji
Pup
Pup

BeitragThema: Re: Light between shadows   Light between shadows EmptyMi Jul 11, 2012 10:05 am

That chick. I HATED that chick. This whole clan stuff started to really piss me off. Not only did she'd jump me although I just had wanted to help, no, also her damn clanmates thought I 've been the one beating her senseless. Sure. Why the hell would I even want to do that? Well, actually I had my thoughts about it. After all, she really pissed me off. But after leaving my home city I quickly had to learn to pick my fights. Me against her, and her clan, defintely was a fight I would loose.
Only millisenconds after she'd jumped me I've been grabbed and shoved against the cold brickwall off some random building, HARD. It'd cleanly knocked the wind out of my lungs, leaving me panting and unable to defend myself verbally. I would have been beaten up or worse, DEAD, if it weren't for that chick defending me in my stead.
Desoto had stared me down with steely eyes before slowly turning his head and looking at Skythe.
My head swam after it had connected painfully hard with the wall. I felt a dizzy spell approaching and was sure only the firm grip the clanleader had on the front of my shirt was the reason I still stood.
After Skythe came between us, Desoto let go of my shirt to talk to her and it took all my strength to stay upright. I could hear them argue but I barely understood what was said.
I was confused. Desoto didn't push me into the wall that hard, yet I had trouble focusing my eyes as I watched Skythe slowly limping away. The pain in my head slowly dissipated and as my remaining senses returned, I realized where the problem lay.
Shit. Damn chick hit me pretty good when she jumped me. My whole front side was burning all of a sudden.
A groan and a cough escaping me drew Desotos attention to me.
Sorry for the rough handling there, kid. He had turned back to fully face me. I saw his mouth opening to continue, as his eyes suddenly looked concerned. He looked me up and down before coming a step closer.
You alright, boy?
I'm fine. What was meant to sound menacing (who wouldn't try to sound menacing after being manhandled so roughly), came out as a pathetic whisper. I slowly turned and started to walk away. Still wanting to join a clan, even though I wasn't sure anymore if I should join this clan, I wasn't willing to let them see any weakness. Well, any physical weakness I could hide anyway. I had achieved to impress them and several other clans at the feast, which although done involuntarily, had been exactly what I wanted. And I sure as hell didn't want to appear as if I needed protection now. I came this far on my own and I didn't need anyone motherhenning over me.
Limping away painfully slow and slightly hunched over I heard Desotos voice again.
You thought about the offer?
I stopped dead in my tracks. Why did he have to ask me that now of all times? Couldn't he let me keep that much dignity? I sighed deeply which quickly turned into a shallow cough which only managed to aggravate my scar even more. Catching my breath I tried to figure out what to answer him. I think..I should... I didn't get further than that as my knees gave away and I soon found myself on the ground. ...join us! Desotot finished for me as he walked up to me from behind, grabbing my left arm nonchalantly just as he passed me by and dragged me up. He kept on walking in the same direction Skythe and one of the clanmates accompanying her, still holding onto my arm, dragging me along back to camp, I supposed. I guessed I didn't have much choice in the matter but to join them. Then again, it was exactly what I'd wanted to say. So I was alright with it, to a certain degree.
Hell, could the day get any better.
Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

BeitragThema: Re: Light between shadows   Light between shadows EmptyMi Jul 11, 2012 10:34 pm

I has already been back in the camp and out clans "doctor" had a look at me.
I stood at our front entrance, a giant gate what once was for shutting the schools inner courtyard.
I seen Desoto. Together with the boy. I sighed, turned around and went to my room.
The school was big and so nearly everyone had its own room with comfortable mattress in them we once stolen from a moving shop that had let them stay outside while working inside.
I rested in my room for a moment and when the sun was turning all into red outside, I went out again.
My eye was still blue green and purple from the last hit of my offender.

All where outside, sitting in the courtyard, in the middle a big fire.
The new one was with some mans of the clans. It seemed as if they would like each other.
Again I sighed, then a drum was to hear when three of the clan hammered their fists on a big container.
Desoto moved in to get something.
The new one seemed to be very confused when the others shoved him to the middle of the place.
They then let go, having a funny talk for a moment.
I shook my head and went over to him.
You´re still a softie. This will burn like hell.
Now he looked even more confused. I went more close to him to get my voice at him in all the clan noises.
In earlier times the markings we all got in our face where just painted. But anyday some clan leaders decided that this isnt enough and that a disloyality could be done too easily. So the markings will be scared into your face with a glowing metal stick. Not going down to your flesh, but leaving burned stripes. Tomorrow you will get colours over it so thei are easier to see. Oh there Desoto comes. Have fun boy.
I did a bad smirk at him when leaving him to Desoto who was coming with the metal stick and holding it into the fire.
The new one looked like he started to panic, but now it was too late. Two of the clan already hold him while Desoto moved on.
His screaming was hearable all over the place. It wasnt a shame, nearly everyone screamed. The pain was giant, but kind of an ritual.
The third stripe was burned in when I started to feel with the young man.
When it was done they let go off him, he was shivering and just barely opening the eyes cause of the pain.
A feast started. The clan would have kind of a party for that they got a new member.
I rolled my eyes, but then I went over to the new one.
Come with me. I´ll show you your room. You must be tired.
It may have been the shock that she still didnt said anything and went after me.
In the building I picked a free room where he immadiately sat down on the mattress and took a deep breath.
I went outside for a moment, going to our cafeteria and taking an ice pack.
I walked back to his room where he still sat on the matress that layd on the ground.
I sat down on my knees pressing the ice pack into his face.
Here. Keep it on your face till tomorrow morning. Pain will leave then.
We all had to went through this ceremony.

He looked up for a moment and first time looked into my eyes without fear. The pain, I thought?
Well. Take your sleep, nowhere in the city its as save as in our camp. See you tomorrow boy.
I went outside, closed his door and layd down for sleep in my room too.
Just minutes after I was gone, the new one had a second visitor. Desoto.
Nach oben Nach unten
Yedaji
Pup
Pup

BeitragThema: Re: Light between shadows   Light between shadows EmptyDi Sep 25, 2012 8:40 am

I had stumbled alongside Desoto toward the camp. In hindsight I wasn’t sure if I would have been able to find my way back to the camp since my vision still hadn't want to cooperate and Desoto sure had walked quickly. Must've been a bad neighborhood, I guessed.

Once we'd reached the gate of the encampment, an old school building including a completely fenced-in courtyard, I started to feel better. The pain had lessened during our hasty retreat. I was glad about it, since I sure as hell didn't want to pass out right in front of the whole clan and that chick.

Soon the clan members had gathered around a huge fire in the middle of the fenced-in courtyard. It had some kind of boyscout encampment flair, as long as you ignored the partly heavily armed and scarred clan members. I had taken a look around, feeling rather lost among those people, getting decidedly more and more nervous.
Members had started to prepare something, I hadn't known what and the run-in with that chick and her clan mates earlier had left me rather skittish. Besides, I'd never was one for large crowds.
I decided it would be worth to stay and obverse as I saw Desoto draw closer to the fire. Not long after that someone pushed me roughly from behind, close to where Desoto stood.
Boy, what do you see when you look at this clan? Desotos voice was calm but strong and as he began to speak everyone fell silent.
Uhm... I took a nervous look around. ...some really big and mean looking guys? My voice quivered slightly as I spoke. Many clan members laughed about my little "joke", which didn't lighten the situation for me, in fact it made me even more nervous.
Smirking slightly Desoto had turned back to me. This clan is built upon one thing: loyalty. Towards each other, towards the clan goals. We are like a family and with a family you are stuck forever.
Now I was even more confused then before. What did he mean?
I had watched Desoto poke at the embers with an iron stick.

The next thing I remembered was me sitting on some kind of mattress, Skythe sitting on her haunches in front of me pressing an ice pack to my face.

Fuck!

Not only was their idea of an initiation ritual bloody painful, but for the second time this damn chick helped me out. I was suspicious of her. I wondered if she was only nice to me to get close to me and eventually kill me, if I so much as insulted her. Not much I could do about it now though.
Shortly after she left, leaving me behind in a dark room.

I could feel my eyes getting heavy. I wanted nothing more but to sleep, and even though the burning pain was enough to keep me awake normally, I was sure this time it wouldn't hinder my rest.
The events of the day had been exhausting, very much so.
I kept sitting on the mattress in some kind of stupor, listening to her retreating footsteps, wondering all of a sudden why the footsteps returned.
I jumped as I heard a knock on the door. Did she come back to kill me? But who would knock if they wanted to kill someone?
As I failed to respond the door slowly opened and no one else but Desoto himself looked around the door.
I breathed a sigh of relief and slumped slightly. Without saying a word he made his way over to were I was sitting on the floor, silently sitting down next to me as I leaned back against the wall.

I hope you settle in alright, kid. Desoto's voice was low and soothing and I could hardly manage to keep my eyes open. I nodded in response.
Good. He nodded himself and turned away from me again. Since you now officially belong to this clan, you have to take responsibilities.
I opened my eyes (when did I close them?) and looked at him for the first time. What...? What an intelligent answer. But I couldn't help it, my mind was sluggish and refused to cooperate.
Get some rest and tomorrow I want you to join one of the sentry groups. This camp is not by accident the most secure place in this city. We keep active sentry posts at all times. Six clan members will be patrolling the borders of the camp at all times, devided into two member teams to cover more ground. We rotate whose turn it is. And tomorrow night it is yours. I want you to join in a team with Skythe.

I shot up. WHAT?! The fuck? No way I was going to be alone for a night with her. Please, you can't do that. I...she doesn't exactly like me

Fat chance, boy. This is my clan and I decide who does what. You agreed to that by joining it. And now you have to figure out to get along with your fellow clan members. Till tomorrow, kid. With that he slapped my knee and went on his way, quietly closing the door behind him.

I leaned back, eyes open, every thought of sleep gone from my mind.
Going on patrol with her.

I was doomed.

------------------------------------
(That took long. ^^; Sorry.
Eine Sache, die ich anmerken wollte. Du gehst immer sehr schnell voran mit den Events. Das lässt mir kaum Zeit auf Ereignisse zu reagieren. Grade ist es noch Morgen und am Ende deines Posts ist es auch schon Abends oder sogar der nächste Tag. Ein wenig langsamer und dafür ausführlicher würde der Story gut tun. Finde ich zumindest. Es gibt mir dann mehr Zeit die Charaktere zu beschreiben/entwickeln.)
Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

BeitragThema: Re: Light between shadows   Light between shadows EmptyDi Sep 25, 2012 9:21 am

The next morning was a pretty sunny one. The wounds of the day before seemed to not be hurting so much anymore and as always, I joined the morning training.
The new one was also coming out, going to some breakfast we had set outside where yesterday was the fire.
When I saw him coming out, I was for a moment not concentrated and Jocks my fighting enemy on that mornings training, hit me with a stick right into my face.
I smashed to the ground, himself leaning on me, pressing the stick at my neck. Before my breath would stop, I lifted my knee and kicked it between his legs.
He immadiately stopped, nearly crying and holding his hands at his balls.
I smirked, laying my foot on his back, and be the winner. When I moved over to the food too, I touched my jaw, it felt weird after that stick hit.

Desoto also came to the buffet where the knew one was.
Mornin Skythe. Looks like you have refreshed yourself last night.
Kind of. Never lost a fight I said before biting into a bun.
Thats good! I guess you can go for patrole then tonight.
I nodded, having a full mouth.
Great. C.J. will go with you then.
What?!! nearly my food coming out of my mouth. I gulped it down then.
Wha wha.. wait Desoto! He... he is a knew one! He ... I think he cant even fight! What if we meet an other patrol! He will just be a weighty thing at my leg if it comes to a fight!
Since when dont we protect each other?
Ricki who was also aside of me, smirked.
"Ya like him huh Skythe?"
I grabbed his chest cloth and took him near, nearly growling at him.
Shut your mouth or I will rip of your balls and put them into your mouth!
"Hooo Skythe, calm down" he said while I let go of him and he still smirking went out of this.
I am still the leader Sky, remember it. I say he goes with you. He may not be a perfect fighter, for that you have the whole day.
What do you mean by that?
Well you will train him a bit today!
What?! Oh c´mon! Desoto! I have better things to do then teaching a kid!
I guess he is the same age as you. Hehe. And also, Amelor wasnt busy too when he started to train you.
Thats different. My voice became silent.
Come on. You have nothing to do. Better you train him, instead of running around in the city useless, getting into fights with others or fall into some lake or fountain!
I moved my head quickly, staring badly at him, my blood nearly cooking within seconds. He knew it was such a touchy thing for me.
Well... okay sorry. That was mean... anyway. You will train him, you will go on patrol with him. End of discussion.
Desoto went inside, leaving us alone.
I sighed, took my bun and moved away too before any word could come out of the newcomers mouth.
When still being near the buffte while moving, the smirking Ricki came back. I lifted my finger, warning him to say anything or get killed by me personally.
He kept smiling. I went behind the school in some smaller courtyard area while Ricki went to C.J. now silently laughing.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Light between shadows   Light between shadows Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Light between shadows
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Skythe Games :: Role play :: English-
Gehe zu: