Skythe Games
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Das Rollenspiel Forum von Skye Nova

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Behind the graves

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

Behind the graves Empty
BeitragThema: Behind the graves   Behind the graves EmptyDo Sep 12, 2013 3:33 am

Role play for up to 4 persons.
Genders must be mixed up (if person before you has male character, take female and so on...)
Basic theme : Street gangs

Time : The rp plays in year 2043. It´s a dirty time, the hole between rich and poor became too big, the streets are filled with dirt if not a richs people area and chaos is part of the day. There are many people living on the streets, walking in the shadows of these, who think of them like of rats. Most of them found each other together in tribes, living after primitive rules, following a leader and having strict ranks. To survive, they dont doubt in killing even a second. The most tribes are enemys to each other, stealing food and weapons. If they find people of the other tribes, they use their chance to reduce the tribes number and kill those people. Thats why tribe people often travel in groups or try their luck as a sneaky shadow to not even get seen.

Tribes : The main tribes in our rp are all living in one big city, and fight for every single piece of food, land, medicine or weapon they can get. There are many many small groups of 3 to 6 people, but the real tribes are 3 :

The Prickels : They are a tribe of 64 persons, 52 men, 12 women. They are the main tribe the rp will first be about. The leader in the tribe is a 20-30 years old guy (letting this open, he can be playd) and his brother (about same age but younger) is kind of his assistant, a co-leader. Their territory is the central graveyart of the city. It is about 118 hectare pre greenland, filled with small forests, many grassscapes and also some small lakes. The whole territory is unwatchable for such small amount of people, but they call it all their own, and if they find people on their territory, they wont teach folks twice. Around the graveyard are some small villages of richer people, but they wouldnt dare to put a foot on the land of the "wild" living tribe. Their camp is under a big stone bridge, surrounded by high grass to see strangers coming. (The graveyard is for real, here are some photos for the feeling, also of the bridge : http://skyenova.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&q=graveyard )

The Lightnings : The second main tribe in the rp exists of 76 persons, 60 men and 16 women. The leader is a 20-30 years old guy (also playable character). Their territory isnt far from the Prickels, it´s in an old settlement with many empty and partly destoryd houses. They built up fences around their area and their camp is in an old and empty swimming pool house. They are such agressive, like to chase their "prey" and as all tribes, they are such killers. They have many deads on their lists.

The Walkers : The walkers are a rarely seen tribe. They live in the near of the city center what is some hours away from the other territorys. They have an man of 32 as their leader and the number of members is often unsure, because they live such near to the rich people who get protected by policemans often and so many get shot time to time. The number is about 60-80 people. Their territory is a part of the city. They live in whole tower buildings and claimed enough room for themselves, that people closed their shops to move more near into the city so they dont have to fear the Walkers. Their camp is on the top of one of their towers.

Charactersheet
Name :
Clan : (if no clan, write stranger...)
Look :
Characteristic :
Short (!) character clan history :
Extras :
Speakingcolour
Nach oben Nach unten
https://skythegames.forumieren.com
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

Behind the graves Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Behind the graves   Behind the graves EmptyDo Sep 12, 2013 4:00 am

Charactersheet
Name : Duvessa (meaning dark beauty)
Clan : Lightnings
Look : 1.58 size, Dreads, Cargo and Hoodie most time, else it´s a top. Iceblue eyes, has a few wristbands, and a necklace with a dogtag. In her face she has 2 big scars that go from her forehead down over her nose till the chin. A few small on the other chin side, one on throat. Unnameable scars on her back and arms, often hidden because it´s unusal to have to many scars. Such a number of scars also gets hidden, so people who arent in her tribe, wont see the punchingball in her, that she is for them.
Characteristic : Explosive, isnt often as silent as she should, cunning, easily bullied.
Short character clan history : When she entered the tribe as a kid, she was welcome, but then the old leader died and the new one didnt like her much. She became really low in rank and she was like a pillow to kick in, everytime the members where angry or dissapointed. She earned a lot of scars and has left some trust issues. Still she dont want to bow to everyone, she often risks a big mouth, and gets pain as reward. Her tribe isnt really making use of her, as the great thief and acceptable female fighter she really is.
Extras : Is a brilliant thief and good bow-shooter. Has a knife in one of her big trouser leg-bags. Is a fast sprinter but cant hold it for long.
Speakingcolour

That our leader had send me here, wasnt really a good idea, but it was better than being in the tribe territory. Here I had a moment of peace. As we often do, he wanted the Prickles logo overdrawn. It was a all time ongoing seesaw, they drew over our logo, we drew over theirs. I was at the southern borderlands, a old car street that was empty now at night and just a few hundred meters away from the territory of the Prickles. I thought they wouldnt be up to that time and where spraying our logo over theirs, far away in my minds. I had my pullovers hood over my head to stay unseen, the black of my trouser and pullover camouflaged me perfectly in the late night, the sun coming up in some hours.
But while drawing over it, I where careless and didnt notice how a patrol of the Prickels, just came out of one of their tunnels in near the border and seen me drawing over it. I heard shouting, turned my head. What luck I had... even the leader was with them this time! Panicked I let fall the spray and began to ran, I sprinted on the street, when I got grabbed and smasches on the ground. A guy lifted me up and then all went really fast... I seen his face, noticed it was the leaders brother and he lifted his hand already. I did the only thing that I was able to do now, kicked him away. He landed a bit away from me, as a bright light flooded the street. I heard more shouting. A car drove right in our direction, keeping it´s way and holding into the guys direction who layd on the street, slowly moving up again. I heard an other loud shouting, I guesses it was from the leader but I couldnt understand words in this moment. As if my brain was turned off, I jumped up, smashed into the guy and he was thrown away, off the street. In the next second I heard a loud crash, feeled crushing bones and flew through the air, before I landed on the hard ground again. The car stopped for a moment... then found his way again. A rich one would never stop for people like us. I found back my breath, jumped up and ran through the only available way, the tunnel the Prickels just came out. I just ran, ran in the hope they wouldnt find me. I saved a persons life so? I also drew over their logo, I was as good as dead in the dreams that ran through my head in this moment.
A few hundreds meter later, I just sunk to the ground, I had no strength to keep on. My leg wouldnt move the way I wanted, my hip was like burning from inside. I didnt knew it was broken, my blood was flowing faster in me than my heart could ever pump it, adrenaline up to my throat. I let myself down on a grassspot infront of some graves. I didnt knew how near I was to their camp, but I couldnt hear them here... I wanted to rest for a moment and then find a better place to hide. But no ten seconds I found some time to calm down, I lost my consciousness, and layd there on my belly, the hood still hiding my face from the world, making the most chaser think, I would be a guy.
When I fell in this fatal sleep, I didnt knew I left a track of blood starting at the car accident spot, just drops, but enough to get found more easily than I would have wished.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://skythegames.forumieren.com

Behind the graves
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Skythe Games :: Role play :: English-
Gehe zu: