Skythe Games
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Das Rollenspiel Forum von Skye Nova

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

SkinSwitcher

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

SkinSwitcher Empty
BeitragThema: SkinSwitcher   SkinSwitcher EmptySo Jan 25, 2015 12:01 pm

Role play for up to 4 persons.
Writing in "me" form. Spoken sentences must be in colour (if it´s a character that wont show up often or need one use ".." as normal)
Fantasy-real life mixed theme

Time : 2015, January
Place : Ireland / England / Netherlands (places it can move to, starting at Ireland)

The basic story : Imagine our world. Our time, right now. There are big rumors around Ireland, thousands and thousands of people are going there, willing to see the big world news.
People managed to cross humans genes with those of animals, give a man wings to fly like a giant bird. The people around the world are totally hyped about what is possible with this, and the young man became a star. But behind the scenes there was more, pain and suffer. You cant do experiments without having bad outcomings. And so there where some experiments left, some which the world didn´t knew of, and which it was supposed to never know off. Some where the genes went wrong and they could now switch their bodys to creatures (if they only knew how). But they mostly have more animals blood mixed in their blood than the bird man, they where the "bad beginnings" of  the laboratory.
But the day came, it couldnt be kept back anymore. They escaped, and with their escape the labors where destroyd, and with the labors the chance of creating any more of those creatures or winged people. It was some kind of a revenge, the laboratorians told to the public, that those creatures are highly dangered and should be caught or even better, killed.
Two weeks went by, all creatures except 5 where caught and got killed. It was somehow right, they where dangerous, partly massive monsters. But they where still humans, thinking and trying to act like them more or less. But who would listen to monsters like them who where called killers after doing nothing but being rats to experiment on?
Now they hide. Sometimes they still try to reach for open ears, but only hit on fear and weapons. They are hunted, while hunting for people to listen to them and help.
3 Month went by, 4 experiments are left.

Experiment numbers you can pick from (CAN! if you play a experiment) :
(The higher the number, then shorter they have been an experiment)
(Experiments have their number branded on their flank)
X001
X008
X023
X109
Only pick ONE number, IF its not already forgiven

Animals you can pick from, your experiment has in its blood (CAN! if you play a experiment) :

Wolf
Hyena
Bear
Crocodile
Eagle
Owl
Dog
Cougar
Ape
Rhino
Fox
Gazelle

Character sheet to fill out : (drawing can be added later if wished)

Name:
Look human:
(additional) Look creature:
(additional) Creature number:
(additional) Properties of the creature:
(additional) Animals within the experiment:
Best Character points:
Worst Character points:
Speech colour

Zuletzt von Skythe am So Jan 25, 2015 10:47 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 5-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
https://skythegames.forumieren.com
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

SkinSwitcher Empty
BeitragThema: Re: SkinSwitcher   SkinSwitcher EmptySo Jan 25, 2015 12:22 pm

Name: Hope
Look human: Middle sized, dreadlocks, looks casual with dark hoodie and cargo pant. Wears a dogtag with her experiment number on it (beside the branding). Earned a bunch of scars.
Look creature: http://puu.sh/f1VGV/b2e53e8244.jpg (most scars arent visible through thick fur)
Creature number: X001
Properties of the creature: Scales on belly and throat are nearly unbreakable, fur is soft and thick
Animals within the creature: 60% Crocodile, 40% Bear
Best Character points: Intelligent
Worst Character points: Short tempered, claustrophobic
Speech colour

Metallic rattling, the smell of chemistry in the air. The unnatural white light turned on, I blinked and try to get used to the light.
My paws stretch forward, hit the iron bars and my claws scratch on the cement ground as I try to bow my back a little in its right direction. I shake my fur, yawning, showing the big spikey, white teeth.
I sit down again. Nothing to do. As always. My forehead sinks down, leaning on the iron bars again, staring on the grey ground.
After a while I slowly start luffing, my head hitting the bars again and again. Noone even cares. A new creature passes my cage, my eyes staring cold after him. On his flank a fresh branding. X183.
As I see it I feel the itch on my branding again, nibble on it with my teeth for a moment before starting luffing again. X001. I cant even remember how long I had been here. I wondered how I looked as human today? Last time I saw myself in a mirror was when I arrived in the labors and was given shelter and food for being part of an experiment. I was about 16 years. If I heard it right for the year we have... it should be about 8 years that I first came here and turned into what I was.

Maybe I could hurt myself enough to make me faint. Then I could see myself again. I only saw us switch body when totally exhausted. I hit my head harder against the cage bars.
When I felt the first blood running down my cheeks, I heard a laboratorian shouting at me.
"Hei! X001, stop it! HEI! X001! Hei! Joffrey, come over here I need your help!"

As the second one shows up, I still keep going. Joffrey. I knew that name. He was here as long as I was. The 30 years young man knew me, but he didn´t care about me anymore. I was just the failed first experiment... failed like all the other many many experiments after me.
Ugh no, X001 again. Come on Hope, stop it.
"Hope?"
Oh yeah you are the new one. This one´s Hope, or experiment 001. She was the first one, and she is totally... damaged. Damaged inside.
We wont have a big use of her anymore, though we want to see what tracks the medicines have on her within the years. You wouldnt believe how often she broke free and made chaos in the laboratories.

"But she is one of the big ones... did noone get hurt?"
Not on purpose at least. Though she could bite off your head without even giving strength to her jaw. So dont stretch a hand through those bars, haha!
"Uh thanks I... didnt plan to.
Wait! Joffrey, what about her? She is already bleeding."
Oh if she wont stop, then let her have her fun. She is already crazy enough.
As I hear it, I stop to hit my head against the bars, push it against it and snarl. Joffrey came back, crouched infront of the cage a paper in his hand, looking into my eyes as I stare at him badly.
Daaaw X001. You are just jealous of our winged one who became popular. X306, arent you? Being in here, caged like... forever. Well news for you: There is nothing going to change. I know your much too long as if I would set you free anymore. So deal with this cage. It´s going to be your room forever.
I rip open my mouth, shouting at him. I jump up, stretch my paw through the cage bars which bow aside. My claws grabbed Joffreys cloak, he falls on his back, my paw pressing on his chest as I keep on shouting, slobber spraying around. I press harder, he gets out of air but wouldnt notice anyway, I see the fear in his eyes.
Within seconds it all goes by pretty fast. I let go, step backwards till my butt hits the wall of my cage, then I jump forward, pushing myself against the iron bars which bow more and more.
I jump against it again and again... till it rips out the anchorage and I stand in the middle of the laboratories. Joffrey shouts for his life to get the tranquilizers as I run through the halls like a stampede, destroying anything on my way.
As I pass cages, I push the buttons which are on the cages backsides and the doors open. Partly the experiments wont move, scared of my or what was going on. Maybe they werent as long here as I am, hoping for a rescue or healing. But I wanted out, out of here and find my own way of help! The people out there loved the winged guy, why not one of us?!
As all doors closed, I wordly broke through the wall with my head. I ran against it 3 times before the wall built a hole through which I jumped outside, followed by many experiments who took their chance.
As we passed the big area, many where shot down. Some by tranquilizers, some by real weapons. My heart pumped even more, I just ran blindly, not remembering where this place was exactly, except Ireland I didnt remember anything about my arrival here 8 years ago.
I pushed myself against the fence outside which bordered the line between freedom and laboratory ground. Some others, crazy looking creatures did like I did, till the whole fence was hit down and we ran free. As I made my way into some woods, the creatures seperated from each other, especially from me. I didnt understand it... the laboratorians called my crazy... but them?!
I turned angry at them, shouted after them. I looked into the direction the last one went, when I felt no ground under my feet anymore and slided down a hill before starting to roll and fall, hitting myself on edges on stones. I hit the ground with my head...

Drenched in sweat I wake up.
Not again... I sighed.
Those nightmares. Those freaking nightmares. The day of our "big" escape. As far as I heard it, we where just a hand full of creatures left in "freedom" being hunted.
I was hidden in some high grass, the sun slowly rising again. And I was wrong... people didnt love us. The laboratorians had been faster than us and told public what we where. Monsters.
Highly dangerous and to kill on sight, or if possible, catch us to get a reward.
I feel like prey for 2 months now, totally exhausted and hungry. I have only seen one experiment since then, and how it was shot... some soldiers found him and shot 21 times at him, till he was nothing more than a sieve. He wasnt even big or dangerous... they just feared us for what public made us.
I looked down on my feet, my claws covered in bloodcrusts from a sheep I caught 2 days ago. I began to doubt again... Maybe I was one... A monster? They all called my crazy and dangerous. Their voices in my ears, they run through my head all night. I shook my head and lifted myself up. I was close to the coast, Ireland was known for its cliffs, hitting the sea on its ground. I heard the waves hitting the island on its ground. As I looked in the coast direction, I directly crouched back. A troop of soldiers, walking along. 5 of them. They had machine guns, indeed not planing to only "catch" us but maybe send from government to protect the people. But I needed someone to listen to me or... well not listen though I couldnt really speak to humans in such form, but I could maybe write or gesticulate! Maybe one of them... no. Or maybe..?

It was a sign I really turned crazy... because I crouched more near to them. They where not expecting anything, walking along the cliff. Problem was that the grass lowered too the more near I came and then one of them listened up.
"Oi! Wait a second... did you hear that?"
As they turned alerted, they also hold up their guns. Shit... As I hissed through my teeth, a bird which sat beside me in the grass, turned shocked and was flying up to the sky like an arrow. I twitched, surprised by the bird and the grass moved too... a big pile of grass visible to the soldiers.
"Thats it, come ouf of there before we come in!"
"What if its only a child hiding in there?"
"That was not a child, boy."
They where highly concentrated... ready to shoot. If I would retreat, they could easily follow me through steps on the wet ground and the big moving grass piles.
No risk no fun I guess then... I started to concentrate on one of them, one in the middle.
Then I moved forward, first slow, but then as fast as I could, when I came into their eyesight, I jumped up as they opened the fire.
Blindly I jumped toward them, running directly into the one soldier, tearing him with me, down the cliff and into the water.

As I emerged to catch some air, I saw the soldier, trying to reach the coast... what was a bad idea. There was no way of climbing up that cliff again if he could even reach the wall and not be pressed to death from the waves hitting the cliff.
He was my chance! My chance to get one who could maybe try to understand! I swam towards him. Above us where his collegues, shouting, but nearly not hearable being so close to the waves. The guy was a good swimmer, I did hard to catch up with him since my fur was soaked through and I felt such heavy. But when I finally grabbed him on his clothes on his backside, turning around the swim along the coast, a wave caught us, soaking us into the sea before pushing back to the coast, pressing us badly on the stone walls. I felt my body crush, but kept my teeth in his clothes. He was my ticket to freedom! At least I though that way, and this way of thinking made me swim against the waves again. The soldier had no chance but let himself carry like a cat does with her kitten as I swam along the coast. After a while, we where out of sight for the soldiers and the waves had shoved us against the cliff a few times. I tried to put me between the wall and the soldier, he MUSt survive was my only thinking. He could save me! Me and the others left. It was kinda naive to think like that, but it made me carry on. Carry... the soldier wasnt easy to carry. He felt heavy as hell after a while, his clothes soaked, kind of an armor he and the others had on. I swam in direction of the sea to get out of the waves reach, it worked. Then I swam along the coast to find a place to climb out of the water safely. So many cliffs... It felt like hours. When my jaws finally gave up the soldier turned under water for a moment before realizing I had let go. I pushed my head down the water, under his legs and then came back up again, carrying on my back. It felt like I would be free forever if I reach the coast, not even thinking about what could really happen next. He maybe lost his gun, maybe not... I didnt even checked on that. I just kept on searching for a flat place to step out of the water.

As the sun already went down, I could barely keep myself over water. My head was nearly under water, only my nose being over the waterline, often gulping water. I felt so tired.
As I swam that slowly, that I nearly stopped, I noticed the water turn red around us... we he bleeding? Was I bleeding? Maybe a bullet had... LAND!
Finally. As I saw a flat place where we could climb out, I found back a little peace of energy and swam towards that place. The soldier directly hopped off, swimming like a fish towards the coast.
A few meters before the coast, my body couldnt hold it anymore. I turned back human.
A few minutes after the soldier, I stumpled my way on the coast ground, falling down some meters beside him, never happier to have ground under my feet. Then I realized my body shape. I took up my hands, looked at them for a moment. The soldier stared at me, shocked.
As I wanted to lift my voice then... I felt it turn back.
Oh no no.. wait no. Wait I...! Too late. I was a creature again. Depressed as hell I layd my head down on the ground. There was my chance going.
Few minutes later the soldier lifted himself up again. I didnt feel like I could ever stand up again, hungry, exhausted and cold like a ice cube I layd there, shivering. I watched the young man as he stood up and grabbed behind his back, pulling his gun back infront of his chest. I layd down my ears, pushed my head more flat on the ground. I didnt dare to stand up. Maybe my throat and belly could catch a bullet without something happening... but not the rest of me. As he came closer in small steps, my eyes widened and my heart pumped harder again.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://skythegames.forumieren.com

SkinSwitcher
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Skythe Games :: Role play :: English-
Gehe zu: