Skythe Games
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Das Rollenspiel Forum von Skye Nova

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Register and Rules

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

Register and Rules Empty
BeitragThema: Register and Rules   Register and Rules EmptyMo Apr 09, 2012 3:44 am

To register: Click the Anmelden button

Forum rules :
~ Members wont be offended
~ Clear your conflicts outside of the forum, we want respect in Skythegames!
~ To annoy the members is also not allowed
~ If you act against the rules you get one admonishment, the second time you will be kicked out of the forum

Role Play Rules:
To play with the others
~ First read the infos of how many gamers the game maker wants to have for his game (check if there are enough or if you can still join)
~ Fill in a character sheet
~ Ask the game maker if he / she wants you in the game or if he / she decided against his gamer idea and wants to keep the active number of gamers

Rules while playing:
~ You just control your own characters!
~ It´s not allowed to control or kill other gamers characters
~ You must write in the "me" form (except the game maker want´s it different and say´s it in the first post)
~ Speaking sentences must be written in "..." and in colour (you have to pick it and put also in your filled charactersheet so there wont be two of the same kind in one rp)

Other Infos:
~ Rpg´s that aren´t used after 2 month anymore, will be deleted (except if you contact me first and tell me why you wont play, for example holidays or such...)

For questions please ask the admin.
-Skythe
Nach oben Nach unten
https://skythegames.forumieren.com

Register and Rules
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Skythe Games :: Das Forum :: Regeln / Rules-
Gehe zu: