Skythe Games
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Das Rollenspiel Forum von Skye Nova

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Of Great and Greater Clans

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

Of Great and Greater Clans Empty
BeitragThema: Of Great and Greater Clans   Of Great and Greater Clans EmptyFr Nov 30, 2012 5:50 am

CLOSED ROLE PLAY

Role play game for up to 4 people
How to write : the "me" form

(The one answering on the first post from Skythe must play one of the Nasturans members, best even one of the patrol who found her.)

Time : year 2025

World : Since a great war in 2013 and the banking crisis two years later the world turned to one thats much different than 2012. Citys are partly destroyed, there are less than half of  the population of people than back in 2012 and rich people are the only ones who are not living on the streets. The ones who dont live in luxury are living on the streets. Most of them are strays, in groups or as singles wandering around, praying for feed and places to sleep. Some also became thieves.
As second there are the great clans. In the inner of the city the rp plays in, are living 3 big clans.
Seilors, Nasturans and Churaks. Each clan is agressive on their really personal way. Strays try to not cross their ways or even step on their territory. Not rarely it ends with the death.
The age of the street clan members are mostly between 20 and 30 years.

About the clans : They live in big groups and often follow some animal like system. Nearly always the clans are just filled with men because its said womens cant fight.

Seilor Clan :
Leader : Matussek / Second leader : Elector
Number of members : 53
Number of warriors : 6
Living : The Seilors live in an old school building. It once burned down and was closed, but its still possible to live there. They cleaned it up and made up some nice place of it where its nice to live at. The school building have a front and inner courtyard which both can be shut by big gates.

Nasturans Clan :
Leader : Surama / Second leader : Rakesch
Number of members : 48
Number of warriors : 5
Living : The Nasturans live at an old coal mine. Its not active since ages and the Nasturans use some of the older fabric buildings nearby as their camp. They have the biggest territory of all.

Churaks Clan :
Leader : Chux / Second leader : Lassek
Number of members : 42
Number of warriors : 5
Living : The Churaks have the lowest number of members, that may be because of their living arrangement. They like to live like animals, even like rats. Their camp is in the old drains under the city which arent active anymore. They just come out to find food and have patrols or to kill and fight.

Ranks :
Leader : He leads the clan. His word is the law in his clan and noone might say something against it. A leader is chosen by the leader before but the clan must be pleased too.
The second leader : He gives advices and tips about much things to the leader. When the leader isnt at the camp and he gets left back, he has the right to make rules (but not to "kill" orders and laws the leader made)
The warriors : The warriors are the most high ranked fighter in the clan. Usually their number is low, but they fight like a 5 men army. They are usually for the leaders protection and are send out as most powerful weapon.
The fighter : The fighters are for patroling, protecting and gettin food. They nearly never beg for food at the rich people but go for have big troublesome thefts at stores. Not rarely, people who steal get shot if policemans are nearby.
The eldest : The eldest are as the name says, the oldest people. People who are too old to go for stealing or fighting but need a place to stay. Usually there arent many of them. They take care of cleaning stuff, cooking and if children are born, to watch them.

In the role play
For this role play you must know :
- We all play a street person (stray or clan member) (no rich people!)
- You can pick even the leader ranks, but not of a clan in that already a person is playing (so for example not the seilors, cause Skythe already plays there)
- When speaking dont use "..." but colour instead.
- You may hurt people but dont kill them
- Dont go on too fast, people need time to react with their characters
- If you want to belong to a clan, you may not control an other clans members

People in :
1. : Skythe
2. : ...
3. : ...
4. : ...

Character sheet to fill in the first post.

Name :
Clan :
Look :
Equipment :
Characteristics :
Past :
Speaking colour

(The one answering on the first post from Skythe must play one of the Nasturans members, best even one of the patrol who found her.)

Zuletzt von Skythe am Di Sep 10, 2013 11:16 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 3-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
https://skythegames.forumieren.com
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

BeitragThema: Re: Of Great and Greater Clans   Of Great and Greater Clans EmptyFr Nov 30, 2012 6:31 am

Name : Sky (long name Skyth Nova)
Clan : Seilor
Look : Size-160 / Hair-middle long blonde, bound to a pigtail / Eyes-bright blue / Clothes-Black top, over it a black hoodie, green spotted army trouser / Other stuff-Dogtag with full name / Scars-A big one over her left eye, a lot on her back, some on her arms (back scars are usually not visible/are hidden) / Strong built but still kind of gentle
Equipment : Long knife in a sheath at her belt, can make weapon out of nearly everything, likes to fight with sticks
Characteristics : Bilious, bull headed, she dont likes to be ordered, she hates to loose a fight. Easily agressive. Has some bad exeprience with men, what makes her such distrustful against people.
Past : When Skythe was about 8 years her parents had a car accident. She lost them both and was supoosed to be shoved to a childrens home. But she feared of that and so ran off. When she ran into the city she met the back then leader of the Seilors. He felt for the little girl and took her into his clan just as long as she was able to stay on her own. But she felt home at the clan and started on learning how to fight. And she became one of the best. When she was 18 then she became one of the warriors. At the same year the leader died on a stealing tour to get food. So the new leader Matussek came to his leading and Sky was accepted by all as one of the best fighters in the clan though she wasnt sure if she was even better than the leader. But she liked her clan and didnt wanted to make trouble but just let things go on.
Others : Skythe is known at all clans as a rarely good fighter. Also she is known as a split fighter, sometimes she kills people, sometimes she shows mercy. For the most people it seems impossible that a women is such good fighter, what makes her popular in every mouth to talk of.
Speaking colour

It was one of the rare days again on which I went out alone. We had some fighting in the clan, some of the youngest made up some trouble between each other. My leader Matussek told me to go to the city and try to get some food, though the fighters where too busy with fighting and playing angry boys.
In every other point it seemed to be a normal day. I went to some food story in the middle of the city. It wasnt my first stealing at all and so I took the most good things, mostly canned food and put them into my leg bags that where on my trouser.
I then went outside the store. The sun was nearly going down. But when I stepped out I heard screaming. When I looked around I saw him, a policeman. My heart nearly stopped for a moment, then I ran.
I didnt ran to the clan, but at the other direction, like we all learned it.
I started to laugh and to smile more and more. I was such too fast for that fat guy and I nearly shook him off.
I turned around for a moment, running backwards, when I saw the gun in his hands.
I heard a shot and felt some cold in the near of my belly, over my left hip.
Before I could even notice I felt down backwards and slipped down to the ground of some deep cavern.
When I hit the ground I was full of dust and had a not so nice graze on my forehead as also a soft shiner colour around my eye.
As fast as I could I ran to a wall that was cut in the middle, was just standing there between many other broken city parts.
I sat down behind it, hiding myself. But the policeman wouldnt come after me, it was too high and to them, strays and clan people where just dirt.
When I catched my breath again I noticed where I was.
Nasturans territory. I didnt notice how far I ran after the store. It was more than live risking to be here. Especially me!
There was no extortion between the clans, but there was pain, tantalization and death.
When I thought of what all could happen I wanted to stand up and climb back again, back to my clan. But just right now I felt it.
The policemen had hit me. The gunshot went right to the black spot. My black top was slowly filling itself with blood, so also my trouser. A big red circle around the shot hole at my belly, slightly away from my hip. Why had I turned around?
I was angry about myself.
It didnt take long and my nose started bleeding too.
I decided to stay where I was, to rest and hope it would get better so I could return soon.
I layd myself on the side, my hand pressing on my spasm wound. Everytime I breathed out, dust shoved everywhere. I rarely had that much of a pain.

The sun was just down, when I noticed some steps. It didnt take long till my enemy stepped around the wall and found me : a Nasturans patrol!

3 young men, one of them a warrior.
"Looki looki, a stay in our territory! What bad luck for you! Hei... wait a second..."
"Thats not a stray, thats Sky! The warrior from the Seilors! What do you want here spy!?"
Before I could even say a word one of them grabbed my shirt and pulled me up, pressing me at the wall. I moaned when the pain went through my body.
The one who just pulled me up, looked weird at me. He lifted his other hand which just crossed my belly. In the slowly coming darkness he noticed that it was full of blood.
"Aah so it was you who was responsible for the shot. We heard it in the camp and hoped its none of our people. Well that changes things a bit dont it guys?"
They laughed silently.
"Well at least you cant show off your killer instincts now right? Helpless as a kid hehe. We will take her to Surama. He may decide what to do."

( The next one playing, must take the role of one of the Nasturans patrol people who just found Sky, or at least a member of the Nasturans so it can go on easily. )
Nach oben Nach unten
DarkShioriYukai
Pup
Pup
DarkShioriYukai

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

BeitragThema: Re: Of Great and Greater Clans   Of Great and Greater Clans EmptyMo Feb 11, 2013 4:31 am

Name : Dirk (Rakesch Dirk)
Clan : Nasturans
Look : 6'1, Athletic build, light tan skin tone, Black hair to the base of the neck, firey amber eyes, prison bar code on the back of the left wrist, black cargo pants, bullet proof vest underneath a long sleeve somewhat loose fitting black shirt, wears steel toe black leather boots, and wears his sisters silver necklace as a bracelet on his right wrist. Has scar on his bottom right lip, a piece of his right earlobe is missing,
Equipment : .357 magnum, and twin set of kukris with a leather sheath back mount.
Characteristics : Reserved, standoffish, aloof, calm (unless angered), kind to select few(the very close, and very few people)
Past : At the age of 20, Dirks 13 year old little sister Anna was kidnapped, rapped, and killed by a wealthy buisness man of there town. Enraged by what had happened to his baby sister, Dirk broke into the man's estate and exacted revenge. Viscously beating the man and sodomizing him with a hot iron. The man's guards caught Dirk, and he was arrested and sent to prison for 10 years. Before his last few years of his sentence, Dirks escaped custody along with afew other inmates due to the influence of a power outage. Dirks has climbed the ranks and has faught tooth and nail and shed blood for the Nasturans since.
Speaking colour

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three young men dragged Sky along to the depths of the mines. So many twists and turns within the facility, it would be dizzying and easy to get lost to any outsider. The warrior among the young men cocked his head back to keep an eye on Sky. "You know, depending on Surama's mood you might not get medical attention. For all we know you might just bleed out on the way there!" The warrior chuckled, but the other two laughed loudly while carrying her along. The young warrior turned down a tunnel to the right, leadding down a long dimely lit tunnel. He turns to looks back at Sky and the others witha half cocked grin. "You boys better becareful. She's as viscious as a wolf. It's rumored that even if you were to cut her hand off, she'd gut you faster than a butcher at the slaughter house!" He laughed while shaking his head side to side and continued to walk down the tunnel. One of the guys dragging her along looked down at Sky's wound, noticing the blood stain had started to grow abit more while they took her along with them to see Surama. :Uhh...sir...Perhaps we should actually carry her? Her wound is bleeding some more and it's starting to get all over my shirt." The young man frowned, but snapped to attention when the warrior scowled at him. "Don't go soft for that enemy! Besides it's not our decision to help, unless the boss or Dirk says so." Finally reaching the end of the tunnel, they come to a set of large steel doors. The warrior did a special series of fast rythimic knocks, as they then slowly creaked open. The three young men slightly look away as bright lights flood the tunnel. They walk inside taking Sky inside. They gather looks from other Nasturan clan members as they make there way to the command room. Obscene and rude comments are yelled towards Sky, yet either to her condition or just not caring they go unacknowledged. Entering the command room the three young men enter bringing Sky inside, closing the doors shut. The trio notice that Surama is not there, but their second in command Dirk instead. "Sir, we have captured the well known Seilor Warrior Skyth Nova. She is a formidable opponent, yet she was injured by gunshot to her lower abdomin just above the hip. Bleeding has increased while making our way over here. Shall we let her die, or just let her bleed to death like a gut pig?" The young warrior gave a sick little smile in response to his words, yet is given a digust look by myself as I begin to speak. "Our warriors fight with all of their strength and cunning. We take pride in the damage we deal. We do not take pride or credit for someone else's doing!" I make my way towards them, and smack the warrior upside his head. "Now stop acting like a dog, and leave her with our medics." I turn to look at Sky and her wound for a moment with some concern in my eyes, yet regain my usual aloof demeanor. "Try to make sure she doesn't die till Surama get's back....He'll want to talk to her." I say as I then turn around and dissapear off into another room. The warrior looks somewhat pissed off, yet embarassed at the same time as he and the other two take Sky out of the room and make their way to the medics. "Asshole" The warrior mutters under his breath as they leave Sky with the medics.
Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

BeitragThema: Re: Of Great and Greater Clans   Of Great and Greater Clans EmptyMo Feb 11, 2013 5:07 am

Whats that all about? I asked myself in the middle of their camp.
If I would need to stay to have a talk to the leader, it wouldnt be a gentle chat, but more of pain and extortion!
I shaked my head, collected all left strengh and made myself free from one of the mens grip. They started to shout all over the place when I began to run around, find a spot to break through.
The noise grew louder, people turned at me and even the second leader came back to watch the scene.
When then some guys came at me to catch me again, I spent them some kicks and fist hits, I felt like meeting strangers on one of my patrols, guarding the lines.
Fast I made myself free again. I looked around fast and noticed a five meters high building, in the center of the camp. I ran there. In the same moment the second leader was gone.
When I reached there, I jumped at a wall, then turned around, jumping at an other and did that four times till I reached the top of the building. I grabbed for the edge of the buildings roof, hang there for a moment, the shooting wound hurting of the long stretching of my belly, before I finally climbed up.
At the flat roof, I kneed down, pressing my hand onto the wound. I took some deep breath before I looked up. Just infront of me, was the second leader. Silent and without any feeling showing in his eyes. Kill me, shove me over the roof edge, or even save me? Nothing was readable in his face. But I jumped up and ran to one side of the roof, he was directly after me.
At the edge of the roof, I jumped a long distance, reaching the roof of an other house nearby. First I smirked, but then I heard how he landed on the roof right behind me.
We ran and jumped over three more roofs, he still after me! The others werent even seing us, trying to find away at the ground, around the partly bursted houses.
Oh get lost finally! I shouted to him, but he wouldnt listen of course.
On the next roof then, he really was much too near, I heard his steps right behind me. So I grabbed my knife, that was at my belt. Right in that moment, I felt fingers nearly reaching for my neck. I turned around while running, letting the knife run through the air and directly turn around again to keep running. While running I looked the knife, there was blood on it. I must have hurt him at the cheek I thought, but soon he was after me again and again reached me.
This time he grabbed after my top, when I saw his hand, I grabbed it, shoved him aside, ripped something off his wrist and kept running. Seeing it was just some necklace, I let it fall to the ground, and he immadiately stopped and picked it up again.
I looked back, seeing him picking it up, and when I felt like I could escape, I saw the next roof edge. It looked impossible to jump over!
Many meters, the other building a bit more down, but much too far away.
I slowed down. Looked back. The guy was lifting up again. I had no chance, he would have caught me if turning back!
So I started running again, putted all I can into my legs and ran to the edge.
I heard a shout behind me, when my feet lifted into the air and I jumped.
The jump felt like minutes to me, risky minutes flying over the meters to the ground bottom.
But then I hit the roof on the other side. I felt right onto my belly, rolled a few meters and stopped then finally on my belly. I breathed out loudly, my lungs hurting. Dust went up all over me while laying there. I looked a bit up, where I saw the guy on the other roof. He watched me a moment, but somehow I knew he wouldnt jump.
I slowly moved my arms up, trying to lift me up on them, but I let myself down again. My strengh was gone, I had lost too much blood. I layd one hand at my belly again, feeling the warm blood flooding all over it.
I looked up once more to the guy. Then I looked away again. This house roof wasnt impossible to reach, they would soon climb up from the inner or find an other way. But I couldnt run anymore.
I give up I whispered myself silently.
For now.
I just concentraded on breathing for a while, when I heard steps. When I slowly turned my face to the other side, I saw the second leader again, together with some of the clans warriors, on the roof I was on. But I didnt really looked at the warriors but more at the second leader. He looked as angry as wondered and kind of respectful. But more angry... maybe because on his right cheeck was a bold slit from where blood was running out?
I breathed out once more into the dust before I lost my mind, and felt into "blood-less" sleep.
Nach oben Nach unten
DarkShioriYukai
Pup
Pup
DarkShioriYukai

BeitragThema: Re: Of Great and Greater Clans   Of Great and Greater Clans EmptyDi Feb 12, 2013 9:21 am

Later on in the late of the night just before sun rise, the some of the clan is busy. Getting ready to do a food raid on a store that's about to let its employees in to start a shift before the morning, I walk over to the medic room stopping just outside the door. I look down at the broken chain of necklace, with a somewhat somber look that creeps upon my lips. I put it away as our leader Surama walks up, making his return from another part of our turf. "Few of the warriors have told me already. Quite the excitement today huh?" I nod as he begins to open the door, but I place my hand on his shoulder. "Sir, remember she is one of the best warriors the Seilor clan. Even with her gunshot wound, she managed to escape our men." He smirked a little as he looked at me. "Not much of a problem for you though I bet?" He asks as he then finally opens the door, right to a scene of Sky. Even though she should be resting, she is giving a medic a very hard time trying to treat her wounds. Surama clears his throat loudly to gain the attention of all in the room. "You should stop trying to treat her if she keeps hitting you like that doc." The medic threw his hands in the air with frustration, as he got up and left the room. "Right from the bat she fights us, even if we aren't harming her sir." I dawn an expression of indifference and slight annoyance as Surama walks over grabs a chair and sits down out of Sky's reach. "Now even though we are obviously from other clans and are rivals, doesn't mean we'll turn away someone who is in medical need. We aren't snobbish sons of bitches like those rich assholes out there in the city." I just lean against the wall next to the door. Unknowing to Sky I have my hand resting on my .357 magnum tucked in my waistband of my pants behind my back. I watch every move that is made, and listen to every word spoken. "You know you fucked yourself up pretty bad, when you ran from us right? Worse then what you had to begin with in the first place." As Surama lets Sky know how bad it is, I glance over her bloody bandages and clothes. "You probably should get a new shirt and maybe some pants whenever you're ready to stop fighting us on everything." Surama leans in alittle closer, minding not to get too close. "You hear him? Stop your attitude now, or otherwise I might decide to let bleed to death outside alone." He then stands up and walks over to me. "Let me know when she's ready to co-operate. I have to make sure our people or prepared. That and think more of what to do with her." Surama rolls his eyes and opens the door and leaves. I tilt my head to the right and left popping my neck, as I then look at her not saying a single word. Only the sound of fellow clan members walking around outside, and some people loudly talking can be heard. I remove my hand from my magnum and walk over to a water bottel sitting on a desk. I take it, open it up, and hand it to her. "No poison so drink some. You're going to have to get better soon. After all you have to repay your debt to me and the clan."
Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

BeitragThema: Re: Of Great and Greater Clans   Of Great and Greater Clans EmptyDi Feb 12, 2013 10:16 am

I curled my lip for a moment, when pushing away his hand.
I felt how fierced every of his muscles was and for a moment I wondered what people talk about me, though a disrepute goes faster than every nice word especially on the streets.
Then the question came to my mind if it was good to earn respect, or bad to own an early death.
Get away from me. I dont want anything from you!
I know whats going come! I already had been a prisoner in the Churaks Clan once! You arent different.
When I have the chance to move, then I will! You know what will happen when one of our clan patrols search for me and find me here? Then youre all dead!
Tse. You know what? That wound fixes you pretty good. Will make a great scar!

He was nearly going to explode, his eyes shining angrily and for a moment I enjoyd the feeling of hurting him. But then I remembered where I was.
And I remembered that nearly everyone in my clan, was used to it when I stayd away for some days, sometimes even a week. I was more of a stray with a family clan in my back.
What if they would go for searching me too late? Also I had some troubles with Matussek since a while, our leader.
The smile in my face moved to a cold stare in my eyes.
I sighed. The second leader was still standing there, angry at me with every reason he could have.
I thought bout what had made me come to this situation and now noticed some candy stuff I had left in my trouser bags from the stealing at the morning.
I picked it out and layd it on the table at my side, shoving it to him.
Here. Take it or not. I wont give anything more, deal with it.
Now finally let me alone!

He stared at it as if it would be pure poison, but then took it and left madly.

I spent the last two days in some dark room, cold and wet and easily to watch.
There had been noone who would have been searching for me. I started to fear if I ever would be found. I was in the center of an other clans territory! Who would risk it coming here?
I started to believe that Matussek wouldnt ever send a troup here, not even if he would know I was here. It was too risky. Though the Nasturans where a few less people than my clan, but my clan was without one of their best warriors and they couldnt send all, there would have to stay so many in the camp to keep it save.
My mind was like driving in a carousel this morning.
The sun just came up, and live came into the camp of the Nasturans. I had not much of interaction since the second leader left me in the medics tent.
"Come on girl! Time to have some breakfast."
I gifted the three guys some cold look before standing up slowly. My left knee shivered a bit. It hurted since the last evening.
I once had a bad wound on it, and when it was used too much like from the run on the roof, it always started to hurt again. And the coldness of this room I was in, wasnt helpful.
I hobbled to them and they shoved me out. The sun was shining warm already and I shook myself a bit, finally getting a bit warmth after that cold wet room.
On the big and dusty area, where some tables with food on it. They where supposed to bring me there, and then back.
I earned some views as always, but wondered if they where interested bout why I was hobbling.
I kept going, where too slow for one and he gave me some kick at the back head with his wooden stick.
I looked back to him, gave him a bad view.
"Uuuh shall I be scared now?"
"Yeah what are you going to do eh? Youre lost. No, youre doomed! Noone is even searching for you. You are just a bluffer! Nothing more!"
I felt how my blood was starting to cook slowly, but I kept trying to ignore it.
"A killer? I guess it all had been lies! Shes nothing more but a stupid whore! She will die here, hell I guess shes not able to fight, just to run!
Move it faster fat ass!" again I felt the stick at my back, before I turned around fast, grabbed the stick and swang it through his face.
Silence. Every eye was straight at me.
"You damn..."
The other two guys who escorted me where now running right into me, but I catched up some of my strenght and used the stick for kicking them off, again again and again.
Sticks where one of my favourite weapons and I had fun on making weapons out of everything.
Some more man ran right into the fight. I had some fist hits here and there, but most time I was the giver of pain than the receiver.
Also I noticed the leader and his co leader had joined the people outside, and where now leaning on some wall, watching it with such fun in their faces.
I knew I wouldnt come out of the camp, but it was such a good feeling, letting everything out what I was thinking about so long.
After the for me felt hundrets person, the most where finally down and the last one who started all this was saying such bad things, where still the last one to kick down.
He took some knife from the table nearby and went right to me.
Fast as I could I grabbed it, turned around completely and kicked him down with the stick. When he was on his back, I leaned over him, the knife on his throat.
Silence everywhere. I wanted to do it. I really did. But what for? It felt so useless at the moment, so I slamed the knife into the ground nearby his face and thrown the stick down too.
I stood up again, turned him my back and hobbled to the table to get myself some bread and fruits.
The silence then ended when steps where to hear, and when the guy right behind me was lifted up, he shoved everyone aside and yelled at me.
"I know what you are bitch! You are really nothing more than a whore! I know what happened in that time when you where at the Churaks camp!"
Now my blood really cooked. I made my hand to a fist and grabbed a knife laying on the table. It took me some seconds then I turned myself around, willing to kill that guy and rip his fucking tongue out of his mouth!
But when I turned around then I had a gun at my forehead. It was the second leader. He stood right between me and that guy and he was ready to shoot.
A gun wasnt often seen on the streets, only at policemans usually. But the cold metal on my forehead felt strange, nearly like a dead feeling going through my whole body.
I switched my view between him and the guy who was bleeding from a wound on his temple.
Then I pressed my teeth, turned around and smashed the knife right into the table.
Madly I grabbed a water bottle and hobbled fastly back over the open field to the cold and wet room.
Noone was trying to keep me back.
Behing me I heard voices coming up wildly, chats everywhere, when I came into the old bursted house in which once where offices for the coal mine nearby and sat down in some corner. I leaned at the wall at my right, pressing my back at the one behind me.
I took some drinks from the water, and noticed how hungry I was.
Within seconds my knee started to hurt even more, the shooting wound bleeded a bit again and I felt incredibly weak.
I was used to not eat something within days, but this whole stress and fighting and the wounds seemed to be much.
I sighed when I thought about the nice room I had in our camp. Warm and with some blankets.
Here it was such some cold old cement ground and walls.
I went over my blank arms with my hands and tried to even remember the warmth of the sun I had some minutes ago.
I was like drown in remembers of the past, in that what that guy made me think about again. The time at the Churaks camp.
I was that far away in mind, that I didnt notice that the two leading guys where watching me from some dead spot in a room nearby and also chatting bout all what happened.
Nach oben Nach unten
DarkShioriYukai
Pup
Pup
DarkShioriYukai

BeitragThema: Re: Of Great and Greater Clans   Of Great and Greater Clans EmptyDi Feb 12, 2013 2:22 pm

Surama was mad, his patience for Sky is running out with all of these hostile actions. He grits his teeth and clenches his fist as he slams it down on the table. "Figure out a way to get through to her! We have to find a way to make this work! Otherwise my plans won't be successful Dirk!" I look away for a moment and catch a glimps of Sky, and I can't help but notice the way she looks like a caged tiger in a zoo. "Sir, if I may be so bold. Perhaps its the tunnels, and being surounded by our men that is making her so hostile. I propose that we take her to a new location, or else we'll have to let her return." Surama gave me a look as if he was about to say 'what the fuck?' But he just shook his head and rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't fucking care how you convince her to help! Just fucking do it." He then gets up and walks away. I roll my eyes and go to talk to Sky. I empty my guns chamber, replacing the bullets with a tranquilizer. I swing the door open and without giving her a chance to speak or do anything, I aim and fire the tranquilizer right into her leg. I put my gun away and walk over to her. "Look, not many people here want you here. Even though we are rivals, we need your help. Now I'll talk to you when you wake up. In the mean time relax and know that I'm taking you to another location." Looking like she wants to rush over and kill me, but her injuries and the dart are beinning to take there toll. "Be glad tranquilizers help with pain too." Unable to fight the affects of the tranquilizer, Sky succumbs to it and passes out as I scoop her up in my arms.
Hours go by, it's evening at this point. Sky wakes up in a somewhat nicer room. Not cold and wet like the depths of the tunnels, but not too fancy just basic. A single man's bedroom, from what Sky can gather by the description. A couple of old blankets on the bed and one pillow. As she kicks them off, she notices a space heater at the other end of the room, keeps the place warm and somewhat comfortable. A bottle of water on an end table right next to the bed accompanied by a small lamp with no lamp shade on. Her pain comes back to her as her hand slides to the wound, which has new bandages and clothes on. Intense rage swells up within Sky, she hits the lamp causing it to shatter and explode in sparks against the wall. She then hears foot steps running towards the door and it opens up. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" I yell at Sky as my shirt is off and as well as my equiment and pants. I'm in just shorts and have laundry soap in my other hand. I realise that what I had just done was the most stupid thing I could do, because Sky then kicked me right in the gut knocking me to my knees. "What...the..hell.."
Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

BeitragThema: Re: Of Great and Greater Clans   Of Great and Greater Clans EmptyDi Feb 12, 2013 2:38 pm

As he was on his knees I shoved over mine right into his face.
It wasnt as bad to brake bones but he landed on his back and held his nose.
I kinda leaned on him, shouting right into his face.
Where the fuck are my clothes? My weapons? My dogtags! And where the fuck am I?!
As he didnt answer within parts of seconds, I directly stood up again.
I was confused. Last to remember was sitting in a dark room, waking up and all my stuff gone and didnt knowing where I was. There was a small window from where I could locate myself maybe, but it was far too high in the room to reach it.
It remembered me of some sports changing cubicle for a moment.
As I thrown my view back at the guy without nearly any clothes who was lifting himself up now and I was even more confused.
I walked up and down the room walls, faster and faster. I kinda hyped myself, going to panic.
With everything in this room, I got more flashbacks. It so much reminded me of the past in the Churaks camp.
The unknown placement, the room itself, kind of the scent of the room, the light, the old ripped blankets and the nearly naked guy made me nearly freak out. It wasnt the same as back then, but it seemed to repeat for me in that moment.
Infront of my inner eye there where so many pictures, bright flashbacks. I held my hands on my head, walking around weirdly. I breathed fast and walked backward.
I nearly saw nothing of what really surrounded me anymore, just the pictures in my head which I so hardly tried to forget.
When I hited a rooms corner with my back, I let myself sink down fast, the hands over my head and cower down there, trying to catch breath again and my eyes closed as good as I could.
In that moment I didnt notice that the guy was standing there, nearly as confused as me, his nose bleeding.
Nach oben Nach unten
DarkShioriYukai
Pup
Pup
DarkShioriYukai

BeitragThema: Re: Of Great and Greater Clans   Of Great and Greater Clans EmptyDi Feb 12, 2013 3:28 pm

I pinched my nose and shook my head. Hard to hold myself from beating her relentlessly, but it's obvious that's she's panicking. I sigh as my nose throbs with pain and kneel down infront of her. I set the laundry soap down and place my hand on her knee. "Listen, I know you're frightened. Just breath in slowly and calm down. We're the only ones in this from a clan in this building. Everyone else is just the poor families that scrap by in life. This is my apartment, I'm the only one with a key to the place." I then stand up and start cleaning up the lamp mess. "I brought you here to recover faster, get you food, clean your clothes, and dress your wound." I make a pile of glass and other parts of what used to be my lamp, and I stand up and face Sky. "Before you get any stupid thoughts in your head, NO I did NOT do anything to you while you were unconcious. Like I've just told you, I only made sure you weren't going to die from blood loss, and infection. If you want you can walk around the apartment, but I don't want you to leave till another day or so. Give time for your strength to build up." I pick up the laundry soap and walk to the door way. "I'll make some dinner for you if you're hungry, you can watch me to make sure there's no poison in it." I laugh alittle at that comment as I walk out of the room leaving the door open. When she finally calms down alittle, Sky slowly and carefully walks out of the room and into the hall. Candles light the hall way in certain spots, and the kitchen is just at the end of the hall. Sky can hear metal pots and pans bang together making noise, and when she finally walks down the hall she sees most of the apartment. Small livingroom with a couch and a radio in front of it on a coffee table. He belongings rest neatly together on it unharmed. "Like I said clothes are in the wash, they should be ready to be put in the dryer any minute now. How hungry are you Sky?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

BeitragThema: Re: Of Great and Greater Clans   Of Great and Greater Clans EmptyDi Feb 12, 2013 3:48 pm

I walked slowly through the rooms, seen that he really washed my stuff. My head still hurted a bit.
Then I seen my other stuff what I usually carry with me, as also my knife and my dogtags. As I see them I directly moved there and bound them round my neck. I took some deep breath.
I felt kinda ashamed of what I did in the room nearby, to have such panic. So I decided to bring it down a bit myself and show the hard shoulder again.
I took some better look around before I came to the small kitchen where he was workin at the moment.
I leaned myself at the door case and crossed my arms.
I wondered if you where tortured to do this here, washing, cooking, playing my babysitter.
But it seems like you are really a softie eh? A softie with a gun. Tsk.

I looked around in the small kitchen and noticed a small picture frame, with an really old photo in it. Though it was old, I could make sure that it was him on the photo with a younger girl. I directly thought about an old friend or a sister or such things, but didnt care much in that moment.
While he was still working with a pan, I watched him.
When he noticed he asked what would be wrong and I lifted an eyebrow.
Oh just getting to know some stuff about my opponent.
When he now lifted an eyebrow and turned around to the pan again smirking I checked him up once more.
On that photo, thats you and a girl. You liked her. She wears a necklace on it, which you now have around your wrist. Also you wear signs of your past. That tattoo on your hands shows that you have been in prison once, am I right? You are no good boy. You did something pretty bad and you are in this clan for such long, else you wouldnt be allowed to carry that gun with you. You are just some weirdo like most clan people, right?
I turned out again, moved to the table where he could still see me, no 3 meters away from me.
He was putting food on plates and watched me. I felt that he noticed that what he left while cleaning my stuff and me being right at it now. His gun.
He had layd it on the table where also my knife and my other stuff layd.
He was such silent and I felt in the air how nervous he became when I lifted the gun and did some check up on it, felt its weight and talked with it in my hand.
You know. We all have our black pasts. Else we wouldnt be on the streets. Most of us are murderers and proud of it. Others arent. And again others dont care. But I guess we all have done something that we regret...
I was silent for some seconds, the view glued onto the gun, but in mind elsewhere.
When I turned my eyes down, I took my knife with the other hand, felt the cold bone that was once handmade by me and gulped.
Then I layd it down both and sat down at the table. He was still standing there, like waiting for a powerful reaction from me.
But I just leaned my face into my hands and then rubbed my eyes with my fingers.
Nach oben Nach unten
DarkShioriYukai
Pup
Pup
DarkShioriYukai

BeitragThema: Re: Of Great and Greater Clans   Of Great and Greater Clans EmptyDi Feb 12, 2013 5:09 pm

I finished serving the food and placed both plates on the table, and just stared Sky in the eyes. An expression of both nervousness and a sort of cold look. "I don't regret what I've done. I'm glad I killed that son of a bitch Sky." I walked back over to my refrigerator looking at some drinks, grabbing a beer for myself and another bottle of water for Sky. I place them both on the table and before sitting down, I take a good look at the picture. "That girl was my little sister. She was young, just had a birthday. She was walking home from school, when the son of a bitch buisness owner Fredrick Marsh kidnapped her." I closed my eyes as I started to eat small amounts and eating them slowly. I popped open my beer and took a drink. I then locked eyes with Sky. "I only knew it was him because there were rumors about him and his maids going missing, along with a friend of hers who saw her being taking into his car."
Trying to judge whether or not it would be safe to try and get my gun from her, I just scoop up some more food and eat. "I've heard of almost everything you've done, and I fully know what you are capable of Sky. But I'm telling you to stop with your anger for now and just fucking eat. You're even starting to piss me off with you constant attitude. You may not know much about me, but that's why I'm letting you know now." I drink some more of my beer and set the bottle back down. I get up from the table as I hear a buzz come from the washing machine. I take the clothes out and swap them into the dryer and start the cycle. As I come back I notice Sky is eating her food, but keeps her eyes on me no matter what. "I hunted Fredrick down, hoping I could rescue my sister. But by the time I got there, he already had his way with her and...." I close my eyes as my fists tremble with rage and sadness. Trying hard not to act like this, but even after all these years the pain and anger stills lives.
"He fucking killed her...he slit her throat and watched her die. So...you wanna know what I did to him in return?" A sick evil smile crawls upon my face as I remember that night. Sky begins to have a slight sense of fear, beginning to feel the evil in the air. Her grasp on my gun tightens in anticipation of my actions.
"I found him in his study sitting in his luxurious chair drinking whatever it was. I snuck behind him and hit him in the back of his head as hard as I could. He was spwarled out on the floor holding his head, when I started kicked his fat ass as much and hard as I could. Broke his jaw, broke his arms, caved in his left eye. After some fun I grabbed a hot iron from his fireplace, yanked his pants off and rammed that red hot iron right up his ass!!!" I grabbed my beer drank the last of it, and threw it against the wall causing an explosion of glass on the wall. "I got my revenge and satisfaction as I watched him bleed out on the floor, but his fucking guards caught me and I got thrown into prison." I calmed down and sat down at my plate, and began to eat again. "I was supposed to serve a prison term of 10 years, but got out early due to a power outage."
Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

BeitragThema: Re: Of Great and Greater Clans   Of Great and Greater Clans EmptyDi Feb 12, 2013 5:43 pm

It was silent for quiet a while.
While he was eating he still had some cold view in his eyes, his mind was still back then.
I shoved knife and gun a bit aside, I didnt care bout them, I didnt fear the guy sitting on the other side of the table. Then I started to really eat, feeling how hungry I was.
We ate quietly for such a while, outside it was slowly getting dark again.
Sometimes I still thrown a look at him. Seemed like most clan people really went through such crap. For a long time I though I would be the only one but I was wrong.
I wasnt sure of what kind of men he was. He acted like a carying mother, or like a brother I thought of having his dead sister in my mind. I couldnt say if he could be a killer in every second now, or if he was such calm and caring. But after all I shouldnt care for him but for the real leader.
When I was done eating, I shoved the plate aside and leaned myself back, the arms crossed.
Usually I would already have been dead. You give me food, wash my clothes, take care of my wounds... whats going on?
What is your leader planing? I would already be dead if it wouldnt be that you plan something with me. If your leader is wanting something from me, he might tell it now.
But he should be sure of that some food and nice words wont make me do anything for him. I dont belong to this clan. And I sworn to protect everyone from my clan, even die for it.
So? Tell me softie, whats going on?
Nach oben Nach unten
DarkShioriYukai
Pup
Pup
DarkShioriYukai

BeitragThema: Re: Of Great and Greater Clans   Of Great and Greater Clans EmptyFr Feb 15, 2013 2:22 am

I stare at Sky I get up from the table, and an old hoodie from the laundryroom. "I'll answer you, but walk with me first." I grabbed my apartment keys and walk to the front door. I looked over my shoulder to see if Sky is following behind, and to my surprise she was. With knife in possesion Sky walks behind me as I open and walk out locking the door behind me. As soon as we step outside my apartment door and into the hall, all we could hear is children crying, and parents yelling. I keep walking further down the hall, all the while expecting Sky to run away. We manage to find our way to a rubble pile of what used to the a balcony overlooking what is now a dead and whithered garden.
"This place used to be beautiful a very long time ago. Not only the atmosphere, but the expressions on people's faces and their genuine look of happieness. Now the adults of the area are barely scrapping by just to feed their child." I look at Sky to see for any signs of emotion or reaction. "Surama wants to unite the Seilor and Nasturan clans. Our strength and numbers have a chance at not only helping our people in our territories, but help us stand a chance at getting back at those rich, snobbish, bastards!" Sky gives me a look of disbelief like I was trying to trick her.
"If you think I am liying, then you can go ahead and leave if you wish. I've told you, it's not mine or Surama's intent on causing you harm. Some if not plenty of our men might, but that would stop as soon as we can do someonething." I turn my back and behgin to make my way back to my apartment. Sky doesn't know what to think fo what I just said. Other than the obvious, that it's crazy and almost a death sentence. Members from both side would suffer too much loss on trying to unite alone.
I open up my front door and hold the door open for Sky. "Well if you choose to think hard about whille having a warm place and some food, you are more then welcome to come inside. But I hope you decide to help."
Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

BeitragThema: Re: Of Great and Greater Clans   Of Great and Greater Clans EmptyFr Feb 15, 2013 3:34 am

I wasnt believing in what I heard.
Connect the clans? What did they believe, that Matussek would accept it if someone else would try to lead his people?
It was more than weird and even a risk to speak it out loudly!
Directly when I had my thinkings about what he said, I thought of the moon meeting. It was every 6 month, at a full moon night when all clans meet on an old empty market place, talk to each other in peace and do some fight games for entertainment. Why didnt Surama talk to Matussek then? Why do it through me?
When I would even say a word of that to Matussek, he would rip off my head!
The moon meeting was in two days, now the day even ending, the sun went down. I cant show up to my clan on that night, on my side a different clan!
I turned around and went into his room, grabbing my stuff and clothing in again. At the same moment Surama came in.
"Well hello..."
If I have a choice, then I wanna leave now.
The moon meeting will be in two days and I wont show up myself as your company! Talk to Matussek yourself.

"Oh well then... uh, Dirk please go with her."
What?! Why?!
"Because you are still hurt and its getting dark. Its a long way till you get home again."
Im old enough to care for myself. If I would wish you dead, your would already be. Now move it, Im leaving now!
He stepped aside as if I was the one giving orders like a leader.
I went over the whole camp ground and then through the whole territory, till I reached the border and was on neutral ground.
I then noticed that Dirk went after me.
Guh. Cant you just stay here and let me go? Damn it, I dont need a fucking babysitter!
I just turned around and went on, he still following me.
We made our way till it became dark, not speaking a word, till we reached the border to Seilor territory.
Now. I am home. Turn around and go back, maybe we will see us at moon meeting.
My voice was cold, I didnt wanted to have any bounding to the Nasturans clan members.
He did as I told him, turned around and walked back. But just as long as I was able to see him. Then he turned around immadiately and followed me. I went in through a big gate into the courtyard of the once school. In the middle was a big fire which brightened the night.
I didnt knew that Dirk was still around, climbed on some boxes outside the camp, and looked over the wall, what was happening in the inside.

"Sky! Where have you been?! Its days ago you left!"
Matussek came right to me, together with second leader Elector and some others who where still in the courtyard. They all where curious.
Thats a long story Matussek. It all started with some police guy who shot me. I ran to the Nasturans clan, where nearly out of blood and then found.
"Out of blood? Why dont I see anything then? You are cleaner than when you went for the store!"
Cause they washed my stuff. It was weird. They feeded me, they healed me... Well as for Surama...
"Surama? You talked to Surama? And he is still alive? Sky that was your chance!"
What chance?! I was in the middle of their camp, I wouldnt have been able to escape if killing their leader!
In fact, he isnt so much of a killer anymore I guess. They became kind of soft, caring for their people and mothers with childrens and such. After all... what they told me... uhm how to say...
Surama wants to unite us with them. Seilors and Nasturans.

For a moment Matussek was silent, then he broke out into loud laughing.
"Haha! Youre funny Sky. Uniting our clans haha, thats a good one!"
No I think it was meant totally serious! They said...
Before ending my sentence I felt his fist in my face, and landed on my back, holding my cheek.
"Stop it! This nonsense! How you dare telling me such stories! Lies! I dont know what Ben seen in you!"
I stayd at the ground, at every other guy I would have fought, but he was my leader. I wasnt allowed to fight him.
"MATUSSEK!"
All heads turned to the gate.
"WE FOUND A NASTURAN OUTSIDE OUR WALLS! ITS RAKESCH!"
I lifted my hand and putted it flat into my face. This idiot! I told him to leave!

Two man brought him in, pushing him onto his knees right infront of Matussek.
"Well well, what do we have here. The second leader. May I know what you are doing here, spy?"
Dirk I told ya to leave!
"SHUT IT SKY!
So, its true she was at your camp. She knows your name. Is it true that Surama became out of his mind?"
Dirk told them what he told me some hours ago and when he ended he just got hit in his face by Matussek.
"Your leader is a stupid bastard if he believes that Im going under his words, letting my people and myself lead my him! Come one, as if he would step back as leader to let ME lead?
For you I guess, it could be a nice loose. No second leader, means one warrior less. What do you think guys?"
Some of his proud followers nodded and smiled boltly, but most where sceptic.
Matussek steped more near, and grabbed Dirks gun. He tried to bridle but the others holding him still.
For a while Matussek looked at the weapon, like being happy to have a new one now though he had lost his weeks ago.
He unloaded it, and hold it right at Matussek, head high.
It where like minutes that passed while Matussek told him some bad things about him and his clan. Matussek where a totally different leader than Ben back then.
I always though that Churaks and Nasturans where the barbaric clans, but in this moment I thought so different.
Matussek putted his finger onto the shooting lock.

A loud shoot filled the air like a lightning cracking into a tree.
Matussek looked at me. He seemed confused for a moment, then he turned angry.
"You save a NASTURAN?!"
I let go of his arm. Right when he shooted, I jumped forward and lifted his arm to the sky, where the shoot went right to.
"Oh that was a big mistake Sky. I guess your brain turned to dirt while being at their camp!"
"Sir? What about Rakesch?"
"There was just one fucking bullet in his gun. He can take it back! And bring that fucking bastard out of my territory finally! Show him where our borders are, he shall go back or die!"
When they lifted him up, I gave him some serious view, telling him to finally really leave.
"As for you Sky! I guess its time to show you who is your leader once more! You should know your place! Bring her to the inner courtyard!"
Some of his followerd shoved me away, Matussek following. Dirk was finally out of the camp and on his way back.
The whole night Matussek spend his time by hurting me in any way he knew, also his followers.
I seen some views from other clan members who looked scared and also compassioned for me, but noone dared to went into the situation.
After I woke up from fainting in the morning, I had to spend the whole day by showing Matussek my respect. Everytime I saw his face I could have barfed right at it.
He showed his real face and the whole clan was kind of daunted seeing me the way I was mangled by him and his best buddys.

On the following night, it was the moon meeting.
As all warriors, I walked right behind Matussek. Every clan just took their men and warriors with them, as also of course the leaders and second leaders.
The ones we met first where the Churaks. For them I looked rather normal, fighting wounds.
But when we then went to the big market place at the inner of the meeting, the Nasturans already knew what happened. When Surama and Matussek met each other and softly nodded at each other, it was easy to feel that the air was nearly burning between them.
Surama must had been such angry getting his second leader back with fist tracks in his face.
As always the second leader stood at the side of their leader and soon I saw Dirk. When his view crossed mine, I just looked away.
I where a horrible view if knowing that my own clan did that to me.
I had a shiner on my left eye, my downer lip was splitted because they ripped out a piercing I have had, my jaw a bit blue coloured where the joints where because it was dislocated for some minutes because of a hit and before our healer went it right again.
Also some more scratches and markings that werent hideable. I stood straight, proud as always, but innerly broken.
When the three leaders then opened the meeting, the people mixed up. They talked to each other peacefully, playd cards or did show fights to mess the strenghts with each other.
The leaders where in a tent, talking about more important stuff.
When everyone mixed up, I turned around and went to a alley nearby.
Far enough to hear everyone, but not be seen there, because it was a bit away from the whole folks meeting.
Usually I would have fought with the other warriors in some show fights, but I just wanted to use the time to rest a bit for what I couldnt in the last days.
I leaned at the wall at my back and had crossed my arms, in tailor seat and my eyes closed.
Till I heard steps which went right to me.

DarkShioriYukai
Pup
Pup
DarkShioriYukai

BeitragThema: Re: Of Great and Greater Clans   Of Great and Greater Clans EmptyDi Feb 26, 2013 12:12 pm

Two of Sky's fellow clan members escort me down the alleyways and out of their turf. Along the way insulting me with every nasty and mean name known to man. I pause for a moment thinking about what sort of trouble I must have gotten Sky into. One of the two Seilor clan members picks an empty bottle from the ground, and throws it at me hitting me right in between the shoulders. I turn my head and act as if it were nothing. "Did anyone else see the old lady trying to tickle me?" I give him a go to hell look and smirk as I continue on my way.

After walking for awhile I finally make my way back to our base in the tunnels. Everyopne whistles and waves except for the few who got their asses handed to them from Sky's outbursts while staying with us. "HEY DIRK! The big dog wants to talk to you before the meeting!" A warrior from my clan shouts to me from across the room. I roll my eyes and walk over to the controle room. "WELL?! Where the hell have you been Dirk?!" Surama looks really pissed as he makes me come closer. "Well sorry Sur! It took forever to get it through her head, that we don't have any alternative motives! We've been enemys for so long, we both agree that this plan won't pass at the damn meeting!"

I grab a water bottle and just sit down right in his chair. Maintaining eye contact with Surama, I don't change the look I have on my face. "You better get out of that chair, before I start thinking that you're going to fuck me over Dirk." I laugh as I then drink I spin in it, as I then get up. "Take it easy. You have to have your wits about you for the meeting later. Now we really have to start thinking of a secondary plan, in case you can't get that fucking idiot Matussek to atleast half accept our ideas." I drink some more as Surama sits down in his chair. "I got caught when I followed her, she might be getting punished for our involvement." I look away feeling bad about that. Surama shakes his head and whistles loud and sharply. "You shouldn't get chummy with her Dirk. With what's coming ahead, YOU need to keep your head cool and clear."

Surama goes quiet for a moment, as I laugh alittle. "Why? You thinking of taking out her leader at the meeting or something?" I roll my head while laughing abit harder, but stop dead in my tracks as I fully see the way Surama is just starring. "I might have to Dirk. Either that or have you do it for me.." I spit my water out and shake my head. "Fuck man...I guess we really want peace for the people...At the meeting then huh?" Surama nods and we both stay in our spots for a long quiet moment. He then starts to nervously laugh as I see he is sort of shaking. "Fuck! You can't kill him by yourself can you?" Surama slams his fists down onto his desk and glares at me menacingly. "FUCKING WATCH YOURSELF DIRK!" I shake my head holding my hands up.

"Look I'm just saying I'm willing to do it, if you think you can't pull it off. Besides we don't want to fuck up our only chance, and we both know I was in prison for killing someone." I start making my way to the door and stop as Surama calls for me. "Dirk!...Please...It will have to be you if I cannot convince the other leaders. You'll have to do something about the other second in commands. Before the leaders are killed we might need help from someone to kill off the others in secret, or atleast quietly. Do you think Sky might be able to help? Hell bribe her if you have to!" I give him an expression of disgust as I leave. Making my way to the armory, I know I have to go in prepared with silent weapons that can be hidden.

~Hours later At The Meeting.~

Before the meeting really begins, I have some time before a decision has to be made. I already see one of the second in commands from the other clan, but I cannot find the other one. "Shit I have to find Sky now!" I say to myself as I hurry for time. The leaders have already gone inside in cover to begind talking. Giving me only a ten to fifteen minute window of oportunity. I look everywhere that I could think of, finally remembering she's cold and is the definition of the loner type.So I begin to start looking for the darker or more consealed spots on these grounds. "Thank god, Sky!" I call out to only her trying not to gain anymore attention. "Please, I need to talk to you." Sky tries to ignore me, but my annoying ass grabs her shoulder and turns her around. I now see the damage that her leader has done to her. I stop dead in my tracks, feeling like the low life scum that I am. I try to reach out and gently touch her blackend eye, but she slaps my hand away. "Don't touch me! Now what do you want with me? You already got me into enough trouble if you haven't noticed..." With her words, she may have just slapped me in the face. I felt bad enough as is.

I sigh and stop where I'm at, standing there looking at her. "Look, if Surama can't convince the other leaders...I'm going to kill them." Sky looked at me as serious as she could with a swollen eye. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?! That you're going to assassinate my clan leader and the other one afterwards?!" I nod in response as Sky begins to walk towards me. I half expect to get punched, but surprisingly I don't. "I need your help to kill the second in commands, before it gets to that point though. Which will be in about ten to fifteen minutes." I wait for her response, whether it be a refusal. I let out a heavy sigh. "Also...I am...really sorry that I got you hurt this bad...I may not be a psychotic, stone cold killer, but who gives a shit? Our goal is to reclaim our humanity, and after all that I've lost in my life...I'm not giving up now. Not while innocent people, men, women and children need our help. I may be far gone to help, but they aren't. You aren't as well" I tell her as I step forward closing the space between us. "I'm sorry Sky." I say with true honesty as I take a really fast step towards her and kiss her bruised eye. I then look down at her. "What do you say? For the people?" I wait for her to either agree to killing with me, or if she decideds to kill me herself. Not sure how she'd take that kiss to the eye, hell I'm not even sure why I kissed her eye.
Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

BeitragThema: Re: Of Great and Greater Clans   Of Great and Greater Clans EmptyMi Feb 27, 2013 4:29 am

I was confused, from head to toe.
He wanted me to kill my leader. It was against every rule, even to kill someone on the moon meeting wasnt allowed, it was the only time in that everyone had to stay peaceful.
*sigh* You know that you could ruin more than making peace between all?
"Exactly!"
We shoved our heads around as someone came right to us.
It was Jack, one of our longest in clan living warriors and once a friend of Ben.
Oh noes... I whispered for myself before moving a bit to him, though he stepped fast toward us.
"What do you think you´re planing!? Killing a leader? Sky, you must be crazy to even think about helping him! I dont know what happened between you two while you where there..." he said with some weird view at Dirk before looking back to me.
"...but I know that you must stay loyal to your clan!"
For a moment it was silent, I thought a bit while I seen every muscle in Dirks body ready to kill Jack, or at least try though he was also one of the best warriors even if he was older than the most ones.
To my clan heh? Jack you always have been like a big brother to me, you where Bens friend. You remember how it all started and what loyality really meant!
Now look at the clan! Look at me! Surama isnt all wrong with the idea to connect the clans. There are so many people on the streets, strays who dont even get a chance to join a clan and even die because they cant take care of themselves! Matussek will never be okay with connecting, he wouldnt let anyone tell him something!

"He dont want his clan under the leading of someone different! Someone who isnt even in our clan! They dont know about our clan!
We are mighty, loyal, brave ..."
We turned from a democracy to a dictatorship Jack!
He gulped. He knew I was right.
"B... but why should we care about strays and other people?"
Jack... I sayd now softer in voice and putting my hand flat onto his chest.
Remember when I was young. I was a stray too. I would have died if Ben wouldnt have found me and took care of me. Also you did. Since he is gone, Matussek makes our clan a dead group. Noone is allowed to give him ideas or tell his or hers own meaning. The mothers are handed like they´re dirt! Jack c´mon we need to do something before we all have to suffer more under Matusseks leading!
"Well. I guess... I guess you are right. But killing him? You make yourself like him then. You didnt deserve what happened in the last night, and it didnt happen while we had Ben as our leader but... Sky, killing him? Seriously? The people will freak out and start to fight each other immadiately! They wont bend up with their clans if that happens!" he said while pointing with his finger on Dirk.
Thats right for sure... you know what? I have an better idea. You seen how most of the clan people looked at me when Matussek ... well did what he did to me last nights?
"Sure. Except his most loyal boys nearly noone liked the idea of hitting our best warrior nearly till death".
Then follow me. I got a plan.
Silently both did as I sayd, though Dirk where nervous like hell. He didnt knew if I would help or maybe even tell Matussek of that ambush.

When we reached the center of the dark marketplace that was softly glowing in some fire lantern lights, Matussek was just coming out of the tent, shouting angrily and everyone looking over to the leaders tent where now all leaders showed up.
"You are crazy! I wont let anyone lead my pack! You are all just some week cowards, who arent mighty enough to protect themselves! I say no and it will stay as a no!
We dont need the help of an other clan! It stays as it already is, you touch my ground I will kill you!" Matussek shouted loudly, pointing at Surama.
"Dont be a fool" Surama said loudly that every of the nearly hundred people could hear it.
"Even Chux is okay with the idea and I also guess that he wont need help but he is giving it to all through bending up with us! You stay a leader Matussek, we will lead together! Three heads are smarter than one!"
"Forget about it!" he shouted more angry and turned around to leave. I moved out of the mass of people I stepped infront of him.
Matussek I said loud and challenging.
"What is it this time Sky?! Keep it down or get another punishment for annyoing me!"
Thats exactly what its about. Matussek I challenge to a leader turn.
I heard gasping people and Dirk and Jack just stepped more near, out of the group that was softly building a bigger place for a fight.
"Wait what? You want yourself to be a leader? Haha! Girl you make me laugh again and again. A women as leader tsk. And even daring to challenge me here, tsk! We more back home, now!"
No we wont! I wont let you lead our clan any longer! You make us all suffer! The clan isnt as fit anymore as you try to show off here! We are all tired of your leading.
I challenge you, now and here! Deathmatch!

"Even deatchmatch heh? You believe you could win? Seriously Skyyy cmon!"
"Youre scared to fight her?" Jack said loudly, his arms crossed. I smirked.
"N..no! Of course not! Scared of that little girl, you must be kiddin Jack."
"Well then. Go for it. If you stay alive, you wont have her against your orders anymore. If you loose, we have a new leader."
"You... you are all unloyal disgusting worthless hmf..."
Before he could throw any more bad stuff at my clan, my family, I jumped at him and shoved him on his back.
Stop brabbling and fight me coward!
Now he jumped up angrily and wildly attacked me. I avoided his attacks such often, and the mass of people even started to laugh of how incompetent fighter he was.
Even I started to laugh after a while, looked at my clan member faces how amused they where and some showed even happy about the idea of getting him lost.
But when I looked away, he took his chance and hit me his fist right into my face. I landed on my back, before he shoved himself over me and tried to grab my neck. He was really raged up and I seen the pure hate in his eyes. I tried to shove him off, but he was to heavy. So I did what every women would have done, I kicked his balls. Directly his face turned red and he let go off me. I jumped up again and when he slowly stod up he grabbed an other guys knife. I nodded smiling and took mine too. The fight took such a while, and some times it looked bad for me because Matussek was fighting unfair, and used every chance he could get.
In the end we both ended up full of wounds, but his where worse than mine. My worst was a cut on my cheek, nearly like Dirks, from that blood was flowing down and spread over my face.
When we both needed a break, I decided to end it.
I did some fast and final move, he landed on his back, he knife jumped away and I leaned over him, my knife on his throat.
Thats it Matussek. It ends for you here. I give you a chance. Leave the city. Leave the city as far as you can, and never come back then you may stay alive.
The fear in his eyes where like from a child when he then nodded and fastly lifted himself up.
Every Seilor that isnt liking me as new leader, may join Matussek to his exile!
It was silent. Matussek waited for his most loyal guys, but most of them stayd silent, looked to the ground or walked backwards to get lost in the mass of people. Just two of them stepped forward and decided to leave the whole city with Matussek.
When they then quietly turned around, with a bad view in their eyes, the mass started to talk a bit. And when they where gone, I turned my face to Surama and Chux who where still watching.
Surama, the Seilors will join the alliance!
Now finally the elation broke free. Everyone on the market place seemed happy with the idea of building one big clan. It was like everyone had his private clan problems and they needed to bend up, but never dared to show the other clans to be weeker than them.
The Seilors came to me directly, congratulating me for being a leader now and telling me how happy they are that Matussek was finally gone.
It felt like getting off a rope around your neck, the clan was like hiding a lot since Matussek turned leader. Now they felt free again.

"Okay folks, we should all go home now and find some sleep! We will meet up again in two days, in the night on this market place. And if you want to move with someone elses clans... just go for it. I think wer are one clan now anyway!" Surama said boldly smiling. And as if he would have already known, the mass splitted up weirdly. It seemed like so many liked each other as friends, and never dared to even talk with them. Now totally mixed up groups went to the clan camps, just the leaders stayd with turning back to their own camps.
I seen how Surama talked to Dirk, boldly smiling and pating him often. Some wanted to go back and so I wanted too, I needed some rest after that fight.
I knew that Surama wanted to talk to Dirk a bit more, maybe even in their own territory, so I told Jack that he should tell him to come to our territory later too so I could talk to him.
I then moved with the others, back to our camp and the night was young and so a big and loud party was started then was going on for such long and that not just in my territory but in every camp.

Time went by and some hours later I turned inside. It was more silent inside, though you could hear the music from outside still. I decided to get fresh and had a shower. It felt good to finally be back, feel home again and having no Matussek who give weird orders and freak around. I came in into my room, having a top and a trouser clothed and a towel around my neck for my wet hair that was open and hanging on my shoulders. The most wounds where nearly forgotten after the hot shower, just the knife slit on my cheek was a bit bleeding from time to time, thats why my towel also had some bloody spots on it already. Also I decided to fresh up the clan markings. When Ben was leading, everyone had them freshly drawn into their faces, now they sometimes had just shadows of it. It where with black markers drawn symbols, and one stood for the leader. I was always watching up to Ben remembering the symbol of three long stripes over the left eye and so I redrawn it in my face. Luckily it where the side where the knife slit wherent. With the fresh deep black markings, I went out of my room and right into the big hall where once was a cafeteria. We also used it as cafeteria and so some people where in there too, eating and drinking. Some where Seilors, others where from Nasturans or Churaks, but it didnt matter anymore. When I came in they shouted up happily again. Some did as I did, took out markers and drawn the X symbols in their faces for showing they where clan members. This "draw your markings" thing went over the whole territory like a feaver and within an hour nearly everyone had the markings in their faces again, maybe it even reached the other camps.
The one who went to me first was Jack. He havent been back since long, he had told Dirk my message before coming back. When he arrived at me, he layd his hand under my chin, shoving my head up a bit checking the markings.
"You know... Ben would be proud of you."
I smiled and softly pushed my fist onto his chest before leaning back on a table and eating some grilled stuff, what they had made outside the whole night. I didnt knew that Dirk also already been in my camp, and was just looking around a bit, talking to others while searching for me. He also was one of those, who fastly got painted in the face.
Jack leaned at my right side and ate something too.
"So? What is it between you two?"
Huh? What do you mean? I said unknowingly and calmly eating.
"Ya know. Between you and the second leader of Surama. You already ... hrhr did it?"
What!? I said shocked when I choked on my food.
Dont become crazy Jack! Its nothing! Come down from that trip, or I think twice of making you my second leader!
"Your ... what?... me? Ha what cool! Yeah thinking bout it... Elector left with Matussek. Wow you even know start thinking of your leader responsibilities!"
Of course. Youre a good fighter, smart and fair. And I can trust you. So a perfect second leader.
"Hehe wow thanks for that! Well I guess Im also Chux and Suramas second leader then. Also also their second leaders are our second leaders."
I think there is less them, and more we.
"Youre right. We can look into a better future now. Though I think there will be problems once or twice. Putting so many different people together has its tracking... Well. I will go out to the boys and celebrate my new rank! See you later!"
Have fun! I shouted after him. I stayd there, leant at the table and eating, watching the people a bit who seemed so happy. Within an hour the hall emptied a bit, and I was a bit staring around, when Dirk came in. I didnt notice him but did when he just leaned at the table on my left too and tipped on my shoulder.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Of Great and Greater Clans   Of Great and Greater Clans Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Of Great and Greater Clans
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Skythe Games :: Role play :: English-
Gehe zu: