Skythe Games
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Das Rollenspiel Forum von Skye Nova

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Blood for Freedom

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

Blood for Freedom Empty
BeitragThema: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom EmptyMi Feb 20, 2013 2:17 am

A Werewolf rpg
(can also transform into humans)
Time is more medieval but weapons are like today with firearms etc

Some humans got the gene to transform into werewolves
If you are a werewolf you have the choice to got to the kings armees or be part of the small groups of Werewolves that hide in the forest and are called strays.

The strays live hidden of the soldiers in the middle of the wild, try to live on their own.
They most time live in Werewolf form, rarely transform back into humans (if they transform, still got clothings on).
For a werewolf its like showing your weakness if you shift back into human form.

Their biggest enemy are the werewolves in the armys who have to catch them and bring them to a castle where they get killed, or even kill them when they find a group of strays.
Wild werewolves, so strays, are seen as unworth living, wild subjects.

In the whole country are 6 big heads known, no matter if stray or soldier:

The king Sutek, who thinks bad of all strays and want to see them brainwashed in his own army or dead.

Lord Vespar who is the kings loyal left hand. He commands some troups and cares for that the kings orders get worked out.

Sarge Umbra who is the big leader of all troups of the kingdom. He goes with soldiers on troups and takes care of their training. He is also responsible for torture prisoners.

Eloktar who leads a big stray clan in the very north of the country. He is hidden well in some mountain landscapes with his pack. He is such old, but for that a very wise leader.

Mutas, he is the leader of the southern stray pack, is middle aged and uses to have a lot of males in his clans, more than usual.

Bossna who lives in the centre of the countrys forests. Her stray pack is one of the biggest, but also one of the smartes. Because they live most like familys, they built some techniques to protect especially women and their childs through tunnel systems and more. Bossna is the only known female alpha of a pack, without having a leading male mate.

Characteristics:
Name:
Look:
Attitude:
Role: []Stray []Soldier
Speechcolor

Characteristics:
Name: Bossna
Look: Rather small but strong built http://flying-werwolf.deviantart.com/art/Bossna-Char-Sheet-215962841
Attitude: Clansaver, intelligent and cunning, bullheaded, knows how to use her female skills and is easy to make angry. Hates to loose fights.
Role: [X]Stray []Soldier
Speechcolour

The day couldnt get any worse.
In the morning a big soldier troup was send out for our pack. A spy had seen us and told it to the king.
When they came to attack us, our system worked best as always, everyone went down to the tunnels and noone would be able to find them, especially after the locked the entrys under the earth with gates and stones. But I was still outside, protecting one last pup who wasnt fast enough to escape and so I was caught.
The first time since years, I had to set a foot into the kingdoms castel again.
They took me and the pup with them. I had my paws bound on my back with chains and the soldiers took care of me every second. They knew what I was able to do. They lost three soldiers through the fight when I protected the pup.
When we reached the castle three days later, Dagget the pup was totally scared of the castle. He wanted to go back to his mother but I wasnt able to take off the chains myself.
We entered the castle and more soldiers went around us. At the evening then, they leaded us into the big main hall in the castle and there he was. The king.
I showed my teeth, disgusted about what fat and lazy this old guy looked. Dagget shoved himself to me and grabbed my trouser to be most near.

Hehehe. What weird to see the big leader in my castle. Looks like you arent as perfect as you think you are he?
His voice sounded deep, old and raspy. I stood straight, without any fear in my eyes and watched how he slowly lifted himself up to move to a big seat more near, but still far away from me.
The big hall gave a weird echo from every word said. Everywhere around me where soldiers, and four of them holded the chains at my back. The king really was fearful.
That disgusting old bastard I thought.
While some soldiers gave him a full report, I looked around. There where some wolves that really looked high ranked but I didnt fear for myself, but only for Dagget.
When the report was over, the king snarled shortly.
Killing my soldiers wasnt the smartest you could do Bossna.
But killing whole familys is better eh? I gave my voice such deep growling undertone and the soldiers neck furs went up when they heard the power in it.
Hehehe. You dont scare me woman! I give you a special chance.
Join my army, my castle and work for me. And I maybe let go off your pack.

Tsk. Keep your castle and control. Im not like your trained dogs here, I am wild and I am free. I can protect my pack. Else there would be dead ones on my side and not on yours eh?
I smiled badly and I felt how the king strained his muscles angrily.
Oh thats fastly changeable...
He had a look to one of his soldiers, then nodded. He stepped forward and grabbed the pup.
Shocked I shoved forward but was directly torn back.
The soldier gave the pup to the king.
So. Last chance for you Bossna. You join me and get my loyal servant?
If you can deal with an assasine in your armys that kill everyone else?!
Hmhm. Wrong answer.
Within seconds he bitten into the pups throat. Dagget shouted and whimpered before his body hang dead on his fold.
I leaned forward, wanting to run there and kill him. I barked and snarled, growled and drooled. My pupils turned small and the soldiers did hard to keep me back.
The king just laughed, laughed right into my face.
You call strays wild creatures without brain?! You are nothing more than a pup killer! Youre a murder! A bastard who dont deserve his crown! Come over here and fight me you old disgusting excuse for a werewolf!
Bring that wild dog to the jails. I dont want to see her anymore.
Under big noises from my growls and trys on biting someone, they brought me to some barn looking building. It acutally was once a barn, just the front wall ripped out and grates put there.
They left me and for a while I sat there in the straw before I checked out the watchers outside.
It was only 1 sometimes two.
The one who watched me, seemed to be a total idiot but the other one looked like a high ranked one, a good fighter and I wasnt sure if he had more brain as was visible. He was rather silent and watched me back. Every few minutes he left and walked around. I heard the other guard call him Fenrir, and when he again moved it, I tried my chance.
Noone else was around here, not even soldiers. The barn was a bit outside of the centre of the kingdom. I also seen a wall not far away. If I could get over it, I could run into the forests and would be back at my pack within some days.

Hei you! What strange they put some nice looking guy as you for my watch.
It didnt take long till he shuted the barn open, and slowly went near to me, closing the door but keep it unlocked.
I used all passion I could bring up to use my female skills, make him show his instincts while he shutted off his brain.
When he then was already licking my throat and with his back to the outside, the soldier Fenrir came back, saw him inside and shouted at him to come out.
When the guy then moved back his head to Fenrir, I spring forward and bitten his throat as hard as I could.
His blood was running into my snout and within seconds he went down to the ground, dead.
Fenrir would have locked me in, but he didnt have a key. The guy who was dead now had it, so he came in.
For a moment I thought he is such brave to come in. I smiled bold, with the blood of his partner around my snout.
I grabbed the key of his partner and putted it into my trouser.
Then I slowly moved forward to him, he was still at the door, watching me silently, every muscle strained. When I came more near I lifted my muzzle showing my teeth and softly growling within speaking.
Move it soldier. Move your ass from that door and I wont hurt you. Or do you want to end up like him?
Nach oben Nach unten
https://skythegames.forumieren.com

Blood for Freedom
Seite 1 von 1