Skythe Games
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Das Rollenspiel Forum von Skye Nova

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Creatures Blood

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

Creatures Blood Empty
BeitragThema: Creatures Blood   Creatures Blood EmptySo Dez 01, 2013 9:53 am

A fantasy rp for up to 4 people.
Gender+creature switch enter (first person to enter female, next must be male/first person to enter dragon or switch, next should be human so we dont have too much silent creatures and silent chats).

World : The world of "Creatures" plays in the time around year 2090-2100. Its a corrupted world, dirty and brutal. Humans turned to be less civilised as before, deal with weapons and people, kill to stay alive, kill for fun. There are small groups, countrys which stay peaceful and try to hide from all the fights, but you wont get in it easily, you have to show you want no harm to them, and often you have to survive some tasks before even entering their grounds which are mostly fenced and guarded borders. As second, there are the guilds, who live on the streets. Some more peaceful than others, but mostly they fight each other for food, weapons and everything else whats needed to have a good livestyle. Some citys are nearly whole taken down by those clans, sometimes they built giant groups of five hundred people or more. All clans are leaded by one or two persons, nearly all using the rules a wolf pack would have, with hirarchys.
An other thing that appeared after the big wars which destroyd the world, are the creatures. Most of them like giant lizards, nearly dragons. They are agressive or nice, depending on their natural character, but the ones who are seen more often, are the dangerous ones. They rarely are bigger than elephants, but can bring up big power and strength. Some even can breath fire, but its as rarely seen as wings. After the humans lived so long with them, and the humans turned "wild" themselves, they learned how to catch some of the creatures, tried to tame them, what wasnt useful on most of them, except an egg was found and the creatures where raised at the humans side (whats very popular, but rarely happens, most would give their arm to get an egg) but the other creatures where kept like wild dogs for fighting. They get treated badly, mostly get food when they manage to kill an oponent creature in a fight and most of them die within some weeks, may it be from wounds or from starving (feeding a big creature in that time isnt easy, though food is rare comparable to medieval). The most rare thing are body switcher. They are part human, part creature and can make their bodys switch completely, except the eyes which mostly stay human look. Noone knows why they can switch their bodys, but if they get found, they get put into the fights the guilds set up and put them into the battles as "smart creature". Having their human souls inside, they died in the battles. Only two switchers are known anymore, and those are too far away from the city the lp is in.

Playable characters through checklist:
-Humans    Clan or guild leader
               Arenamaster (takes care of the creatures)
               Clan or guild member
               Detective (they are like policeman, traveling in big groups and try to outnumber the guilds and shut their deals. They carry weapons, and are highly in danger when on their own, guilds will kill them on sight. They work for the peaceful clans or for rich people who dont apreciate the guilds. The second person to enter, should be one of them)
-Creature

Blank Character Sheet  
Name:
Human [ ] (Leader / Arenamaster / Detective / Member)
Creature [ ]
Body Switcher [ ]
Look:
Character:
Colour
Nach oben Nach unten
https://skythegames.forumieren.com
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

Creatures Blood Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Creatures Blood   Creatures Blood EmptySo Dez 01, 2013 9:53 am

Character Sheet
Name: Thanatosa (Skye Balossa as human)
Human [ ] (Leader / Arenamaster / Detective / Member)
Creature [ ]
Body Switcher [X]
Look: http://skyenova.deviantart.com/art/Thanatosa-Character-Sheet-2013-396263665?ga_submit_new=10%253A1385923996&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1 (Creature)
Look human: 1.56m, shoulder long black dreads with two blue ones, blue eyes, black trouser and black top, dogtag. Clothes look rather ripped.
Character: Rather silent, smart, keeps watching people around before acting. When she gets angry, she easily rages and can also forget who her friends are in that moment.
Colour

My live sucked. As child I was given away, I was raised from some mean people who didnt care for me. With eight years then I ran off, got lost in the city and between the guilds I had to learn how to survive. With ten then I found out of my body switch ability and used it hidden for the next five years. Then I got found from a clan, they catched me, believing I was a creature and only that.
I didnt dare to switch to human, I heard what happened to the others. But it wouldnt have mattered, they putted me into the arena, fight for your live they shouted.
Somehow I managed to win, using the intelligence of a human brain. I earned so many wounds, so many scars. But I became fit and powerful, collecting tricks and moves to use in the fights. Some may say the price for that was too high, I never turned to human since then, fearing the consequences. People knew how to make you fear them, especially the guys. I was surrounded by grown up men, who scared me more of their possible actions than the creatures I fought nearly every week. Nearly every second time it was a life duel, stay alive or die, so I accepted my weird kind of live.
Over the six years I spent as the fighter pet for one of the strongest guild leaders in the whole country, I became kind of famous. A creature which was rather small in compare to the others, but fought without losing even once. Noone ever guessed I could a body switcher, noone ever looked me into the eyes. Or better said noone dared, because I playd my role, I playd the wild beast. When they brought me to the arena, when they tried to put stuff into my small cage, I jumped forward snarling at them. I always bluffed. The humans as themsevles, I didnt fear, I just playd their game. But they liked the idea of a rageous monster, so noone ever tried to even notice my bluffs. When there would be one who took care, looked a second time, I could be found as part human, but noone would come I thought so I kept on.
A year ago, I even got an armor. A deep black one, full metal made, with chains and leather to fix it perfect on my body. The first fights with it where hard, the armor was heavy. But I got used to it, and getting nearly unwoundable with it, I felt like invincible against the creatures who had to fight me, had to die in those fights. But it was about me, or them. So I took my own life, believing that someday I would rather get found and freed, find a way out of the cage when they would turn unalerted and too used to my presence, or die in the fights. Sometimes I had nightmares about what the leader would do to me if he would find out I was human. He came to me every day, feeding me some meat parts and giving special treats for being his best fighter between all those brainless creatures, but I seen the darkness in him. Cunning and bad, if there would be a better bid than me, he would sure kill me himself. His main thought was himself. He shown it every two month. The day that was today too. The big market.
Every two months, people from around the countrys travelled to a place, near our city to a big marketplace. There where weapons dealed with, humans, and of course creatures. I didnt knew if he took me there again and again to just show me and feel good with it, or to really deal with me. There where bids for me, money, weapons, women... but he always said no.
Maybe the bids where just too low. As always, I was put in a small cage, just big enough to turn around. They had put me on the armor, maybe it looked more dangerous then. And as always, I jumped into the walls when watcher came, snarled at them and tried to catch them with my claws. I just heard the leader talking about me, my ability to even spit fire what I just did two times to free myself because it was draining my strenght like a drink, how good I was at fighting... I nearly got sick by his words. Everytime I could, I looked at the markets place entrance. There where many paths, one leading into a small forest. If I could reach that place, I could maybe manage to be free. I wondered if I could ever act normal again... like a human. Or if I was broken enough after so many years of fighting...
New groups of people. As before, I jumped forward, growled at them loudly, showing my big teeth and blowing them my breath into their faces. But then... One of them didnt step back. He kept watching at me, stared me into the eyes. Again I shouted up, louder than all the other creatures. His eyes became a little slit like because of the loudness, but he still kept his place. I was totally unused to this, stepped back with shivery legs and sat down back in my cage. He looked strange. He had a pullover with a hood over his head. Then he left, went through the mass of people and where off the market place. I was a little in my mind, layd there, tired. But no ten seconds later, I heard shots. My ears flipped up and I seen a big group of people, same clothed. Detectives?!
I heard of them before, but as much as all the guild people on the market place feard them, as much did I. I pressed myself on the very hind of the cage, watching the scene. The policeman where flooding the area, the guilds where outnumbered, and they fleed. Even the leader was running away. They left all their creatures. But I wanted to get away too! I rumbled in the cage but nothing happened. When there where nearly only policeman around, I couldnt believe my eyes which proven the rumors true. Two of them went from cage to cage, shooting the creatures in it.
It was logic, they all where trained to hate, to fight, to kill. There was no way of releasing them into the wild. But sadly I was one of the creatures too. It took a while till they came more near, there where at least hundred creatures in cages, big and small ones. Some even needed more than one shot what was so horrible. My cage was nearly the last one, two creatures beside me where shot before they walked along to come to my cage. When they stopped to fill their weapons, I stepped forward. I leaned my forehead flat on the grid door of my cage, showing the spot where my head armor ended and my hair came through. At least it would be fast.
I seen the feet infront of my cage, closed my eyes, waited for the shot... and waited...
Nothing. I stepped backwards again and looked up. There where lots of them, surrounding and chatting. And then I saw the guy again, the one with the hood on his head. I knew that they knew about the rumors about me. The hooded one talked to his teammates for a while, it seemed like he was somehow a leading voice. But for me it was so uncomfortable, I fixed the weapon with my eyes, the one detective hold in his hands, waiting for a signal if he may shoot me or not. But he just took some thing to talk in, and they sat down around, waiting for others to come.
I was so confused. While waiting, I felt their eyes watching me, talking about me... it was so weird. I was watched since years, but it never felt that strange before from being watched.
It took an hour, then some more came with a big car. I stepped backwards again as they came more near. Then one of them lifted a gun again. I panicked, jumped up and wanted to crash through the cache, then I felt a shot into my unarmored flank. When I looked there, it was not a bullet but... something with a feather.
Within seconds, I felt shaky. My legs broke under me and I felt dizzy. I could still see a little what happened around, but couldnt move. I seen how they had a hard time to put me into the car, though I had a lot of weight, but they had machines for it, they where set up for it. When I then was in the car, one guy jumped in, injected my something through the unarmored skin at my neck and jumped out again. I felt asleep.
When I woke up again after a short time, I was in a cage again. But one that was rarely that "nice". There was straw under me, a giant "waterbowl" but no food.
I tried to stand up, but just felt on my side again, my head hanging weighty on my neck. I took the time to have a look around.
It was rather clean, I seen even women and children who where kept far enough away from me. But it was a closed area, like the backyard or parkingplace of a mall. Als the detectives where around.
It had to be a camp of a clan. When I turned more awake, I noticed I still had the rope around my snout. I couldnt shove it off because of the metal horns on top of my nose of my helmet. Doesnt mean I didnt try. I layd there, scratching on the rope with my big paws. Then someone stepped infront of my cage. I shocked up, stepping back. I had much more space than before. It seemed like it was the man who was hooded, but now worn his usual detective stuff. With him was an other man, who seemed to be somehow high ranked, he looked really suspicious at me.
The hood-man then whistled at me. "Hei come here girl. Come on, I take that rope off, maybe even the armor one day?" (If the guy gets taken as character what would be good, I can still add colour here).
I stepped back once more, leaning on the wall behind me, laying my ears down. Taking my armor off? What did he plan...
"Come on. I even have some foods for you. Isnt that a deal? Food for a rope?" In that moment I heard my belly grumble and thought of when I had eaten the last time. I was still not sure of how to react to those people who just made me fall asleep and carried me away into an other cage after they shooted those, I was related to since years.
My rumbling belly made me do one step forward... before doing one backward again. He just crouched down, the higher ranked one leaving again.
I respected his patience... he would need it if he wanted to get that rope. For me there was no reason to trust a human... if there wouldnt have been my belly, shouting for food I didnt have for two days...
Nach oben Nach unten
https://skythegames.forumieren.com

Creatures Blood
Seite 1 von 1