Skythe Games
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Das Rollenspiel Forum von Skye Nova

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

The Councils

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

The Councils Empty
BeitragThema: The Councils   The Councils EmptyFr Jul 26, 2013 12:30 am

World : Same as in the Rp "of great and greater clans" -> https://skythegames.forumieren.com/t13-of-great-and-greater-clans
Clans : Some small ones with up to fifteen people and one big clan, called "the council".
The Council : A big clan in the middle of the city. They have about sixty members. The leader is a guy between 20 and 30 years, his co-leader is his younger brother, also between 20 and 30 years (letting the options of exact age and name open for possible players). The council clan likes to keep his rude and partly brutal repute. They have strict borders and nearly own the whole city, fighting against the smaller clans which attack the council from time to time to take their place and territory. Thats why the council also collects stray people when they find them in their streets, and to small fights with them to check if they would fight as "warrior" in their clan. The ones who dont want to join, get exiled if they seem week, or if they seem to be a danger, they also can get killed directly. The clan has it´s own graveyard already what makes their bad repute even worse, but they enjoy being feared. That makes them get less attacked. Their camp is a giant old factory. One factory hall in the middle of the camp, has no roof anymore, thats the place where they are mostly active at the day, make fires for the night and bring their catched people to.

The second person to reply on the rp, should play the clan leader, the brother, or anything related to this.

Look :
Character :
Story behind :
Extras (like weapons) :
Speekingcolour
Nach oben Nach unten
https://skythegames.forumieren.com
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

The Councils Empty
BeitragThema: Re: The Councils   The Councils EmptyFr Jul 26, 2013 1:08 am

Character Sheet :
Name : Skye
Clan rank : Stray
Look : Rather small, wears black camo-cargo with a lot of bags, Gray top with Brown leather vest over it. Has dark-blonde dreadlocks, a giant deep scar from forehead over the eye down to throat. Blue eyes. Her right arm is nearly full of tribal tattoos, each with a meaning (showing she was once part of "the guild".)
Character : Skye is rather silent, tries to keep her ideas for herself. If she then talks out loud because of anger or such, she is such a big mouth, and not rarely get a hit down then.
Story behind : Skye went to the street when she was about 12 years. Soon she found place in a smaller clan, which later became famous as "the guild". She was raised up in the clan, was teached how to fight and became one of the best clan warriors. As typical for the clan, her arm got tattoos, than more, than better she was as fighter. So came her whole right arm was full of tattoos one day. She enjoyd her time in the clan, they where a family for her. The guild became popular in the city, as bounty hunters and great fighters. That was a reason in some other clans eyes, to bring the guild down, they where a risk to them. So it came that one day, the guild was attacked by a lot of clans, they bounded together once to reach their goal. Skye was in that fight too, and earned the giant scar in her face, as also some on her arms and back. When all her family members where killed, she managed to still flee what was for the disappointment for the ones who attacked. In this way, still one of the guild was left, who could try revenge on them. But Skye was deeply hurt, inside and outside so she spent her next years in the city as stray.
Extras (like weapons) : Has a long knife on her belt, can make a weapon of nearly everything. Has a spiked long-bow over her shoulders, hanging on her back.
Speekingcolour

It was an ordinary day. I woke up, looked for some food and watched the rich ones go shopping in the special locked city zone so no criminals could attack them.
When the sun went down, I made myself on the way and where walking through some dead looking houses in the city. I saw a sign on a wall, showing it was the councils territory. I heard of them a lot, partly saw or heared what they do to their prisoners. But still, I kept going. Something pulled me right there, a scent. I havent eaten a lot that day, and even the days before I went to sleep hungry. So this was just too good. Maybe a chance to grab off some food from an other stray. The camp of the council was far away, so I wanted to give it a try.
I didnt notice how deep I went into the territory, when I found the food where the scent came from. It was some roasted chicken, laying there in the middle of a big city place. I then knew, it had to be from the council. The council kept some animals, breeding them for food. Great idea, when having so many people in a clan, though they still had to search for food too. What a bad trap... I just though "who would be stupid enough to go there?" when I noticed a young guy walking there and grabbing it. No second later, council members seemed to come out of no-where. They grabbed the guy, smacked his head and put a bag over him before carying him away.
I saw enough! I turned around and wanted to leave this place as fast as I could, but when I turned around, I just faced three of the council man right infront of me. They didnt wait, the just attacked. As I learned, I defended myself. When I smashed my fist into one guys face, I fealed how his nose crushed and he fall on his back, his face covered with blood. When I then went for the second guy, I got hit on my back head with something pretty hard, and fainted out directly. They knew where to hit, that was for sure.

When I woke up again, I had a bag over my head as well, was on my knees and my hands bent on my back. I heard voices and knew, I was brought to the camp, as all the other people who where found in the territory of the council. My mind was going in circles, thinking of if I could make my way out, being surrounded by so many people. Between all the voices, there where five I could filter. The leader, the co-leader and three guys who "presented" their daily catches. Then the voices came pretty near.
"And then we have her, we found her at the southern border..."
"Her? You know I have no interested on girls, you should have sent her away directly."
"Yaaaha we would but first, she is the one who broke Jarrods nose, and also, she is not just a simple women."
"Who is it?"
The bag was turned off from me, and I first just saw some silhouettes infront of me, the two leaders and other interested clan members as I thought. My eyes needed a moment to get used to the light after being so long in that bag.
"You see her arm? You remember the markings?"
"That cant be... the one missing guild member?"
"Exactly."
"I thought she would have been dead already, or left the city."
"Well she havent, and it seemed like she can still defend herself. Maybe useful as warrior?"
"You are an idiot. She is a pure risk, why did you bring her here?!" Now the other guy kneed down to me, and grabbed my chin, lifting my head and studying me as if he wants to buy a horse. I gave him just a cold look as if I wouldnt care at all.
"What are we supposed to do with a scarface like her? If she dont want to join, she is dead anyway. But its risky to take in strangers. But to take in a killer-stray? Brother we should discuss this under four eyes first. Watch her till we get back."
Nach oben Nach unten
https://skythegames.forumieren.com

The Councils
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Skythe Games :: Role play :: English-
Gehe zu: