Skythe Games
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Das Rollenspiel Forum von Skye Nova

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Skinwalker

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyDi Sep 10, 2013 6:49 am

Role play for up to 4 writers.
Characters should be well mixed up (means if the person before you has a female, do a male character) so it wont get boring.
You should be over 18, so the role play could contain gore or romantic scenes without you being ashamed to even read it.

World in Skinwalker: It´s the present time, playing in a city which is deep in the wild, between deep forests and fields. There are some villages which nearly have medieval feeling, and one big city part, which has the feeling of a big town.
As primitive or stupid some of the village people may seem, as good they are to take care of what they own. They protect it well, and wont fear to kill wild animals who want to kill their cattle, or to even kill a human.

Characters in Skinwalker: The skinwalker themselves, are known as a myth in this part of the land. It´s said the skinwalkers are humans who turned their backs to the normal people to live in the wild or still live hidden between them, hiding their ability to change their bodys into animals. It´s said most of them turn into wolves, but some could also be bears, lynx or other wildlife predators. They can just be noticed between normal animals through their different body shapes and necklaces. The skinwalker animals are a bit bigger than normal ones, more muscular and everyone of them has a wooden nacklace with a special symbol carved and often with a soulcolour over it (depending on the element). The skinwalker arent able to remove that necklaces by themselves, it´s some kind of instinct which wont allow it, so the skinwalker who live between the normal humans hidden, have to hide that one all the time. To many people in the city are superstitious. But the skinwalker are real. They have to hide their secret, they often live in small groups or on their own, but they all follow the rules of a council which sometimes comes together in the middle of the forest. The one big rule is, to never show the skinwalker being to the normal humans.
In this role play it´s possible to play a human or a skinwalker.

Skinwalker Elements : The soulcolour of a skinwalker is fixed on the day he is born. It shows off as some kind of warpainting on their necklaces and isnt removable and wont change. The soulcolour is somehow showing off their characteristics. Their meanings :

Water (blue) : The watersoul is a peaceful and silent soul. The skinwalker is a thinker, will take his while to answer but also give the right advise. Tips and ideas from watersouls are respectfully accepted. Their negative point is, that watersouls are real bad fighters. They can barely protect themselves.

Earth (green) : The earthsouls are the familiar and company souls. They protect the others, hunt for them, take care for them. They get offsprings more often than the other souls and watch out for that every person in a group or clan, gets his part of fairness. The negative point of the earthsouls is, that they are credent and often a bit naive.

Wind (white) : The windsouls are the warrior souls. They build up techniques, make plans and go for hunts. In clans and groups they are like the army that gets send out to make controls, protect borders and collect cabbage for medicines and sometimes even steal animals from some peoples farms for food.

Fire (red) : The firesouls are the born leaders. They mostly know what to do, like to protect their leading through fights and mostly always win them. They give adices, make rules and take care of the rules being kept. They are the born fighters and have a nearly unbreakable will. The negative point on firesouls is, that they easily freak out or take comments to personal so bringing themselves into useless fights. Firesouls are really rare, made up by nature so there wont be too many conflicts.

Characterhseet Skinwalker :
Name :
Animal :
Look human :
Look animal :
Necklace :
Soulcolour :
Living in : Village [ ] City [ ] Wild [ ] Part-part [ ]
Character :
Speakingcolour

Characterhseet Human :
Name :
Job :
Living in : Village [ ] City [ ]
Look :
Character :
Speakingcolour
Nach oben Nach unten
https://skythegames.forumieren.com
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyDi Sep 10, 2013 7:21 am

Name : Alexa Nova (short Lex or Nova)
Animal : Wolf
Look human : Rather small, in difference to the other part-part living Skinwalkers, she looks rather intersting. Has dreads, piercing in the middle of the lip, tattoo from neck to hip. On her arms are a lot of scars, which she usually dont hide. Her eyes are deep blue. In the village near the city, she is more known as a freak for her weird and often short-tempered acting.
Look animal : Dark Grey, nearly Black Wolf with deep blue eyes. On the legs are some slits without fur, the scars she also has as human. Though she is a skinwalker, her wolf form more looks like normal sized, smaller than the others.
Necklace : Wolf Totem with a third eye on forehead
Soulcolour : Red
Living in : Village [ ] City [ ] Wild [ ] Part-part [X]
Character : Tipical for the firesoul, Lex is short-tempered, often overreacts and loves to fight. She hides her fears inside and trys to always just show off her hard side. She cant really get along with the normal people, because in the wild she is such a high leveled person, as in the humans place she is just worthless. She cant stand how some react to her and because of that, often spends her time in the forest with a small group which she calls her clan.
Speakingcolour

It was a weird and fucking day as always when I where around the humans.
I was on the market that day and just the looks I got could make me explode. Piercings and my look in general, wasnt normal in that god damn small village and also not in the city itself. They looked at my like at a freak. I liked the way I am, but they would never accept me. I bought my stuff, went back to my small two roomed house on the edge of a village and then, when the sun wanted to leave, I went off into the forest. When I where in the safety of the trees, I did a body shaped, runned a mile free and then howled out loud.
It didnt take long till a answer came back to me and I ran in that direction. It took me a while to get where I wanted to get. The forest was big and all wild. Nearly no humans crossed the heart of the forest and we where able to keep our secret easily. I was exited. It was a special night. Todays night was a fullmoon night, middle of a month what meant a come-together of all skinwalkers within many many miles. Or easier said, all skinwalkers within this lands. It was always nice to find out what people did since the last month, or sometimes even see new faces. We dont know how, but everytime a skinwalker is born and is old enough to move its homeplace, they come here. It must be some kind of instinct.
In the middle of the night I finally reached my small pack that waited near the meeting place.
Kordan who was my best friend, the brothers Shax and Snax, and the petite and such young Belle. We werent many, but we where the leading group of the land. They all lived in the wild only, sometimes stealed from the farmers, but nearly never crossed the city. I lived part part as their leader, to always have an eye on the humans actions.
We went to the meeting place. All known faces where there, talking wildly about what happened since they last time seen each other. We weren too many in this lands, you could know each of them personal easily. About 62 skinwalkers, just a few of them coming to the wild, but all reacting to a call once a month to meet up. For my surprise I seen two or three new faces between the others, silent and interested in what would go on. I went through the folks with my clan behind me, and went to my place on top of the rocks in the middle of the meetings place. For my dislike, there was Damon, a second firesoul who would liked to have the ruling over all the skinwalkers. I knew that everytime a meeting was, he wished I wouldnt show up. He looked at me badly when I showed up, and the darkbrown wolf, stood up and moved down to the others silently. We already fighted once, badly. He was the reason I had most of my scars, also one in my face on my cheeck. But he was angry about the people behind me, jealous about my pack who would protect me too if I would fall once. And angry that I won the fight back then.
I just spent him some bad look too, then howling to the skinwalkers down to the rocks. They looked up, bears, lynx, falcons, wolves... all kinds of wildlife predators. I welcomed them nicely, spoke the tipical words and we discussed problems shortly which may become handy for the skinwalkers secrets. Luckily there wasnt much to talk about, and the people could now go back to their homes, or keep talking with old friends. Me and my group went down the rocks, talked to a few people and then wanted to leave too. But the new ones still seemed a bit helpless so I decided to stay a little longer, put myself up the rocks again to show off a leader they could talk to. So we waited a while, enjoying the scent of the wind between the later-summer trees.
Nach oben Nach unten
Feya
Hunter
Hunter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 49

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyDi Sep 10, 2013 9:40 am

Charactersheet Skinwalker:
Name: Lee Bastyon
Animal: Wolf
Look human: white-grey hair, long enough to cover his ears, broad back, muscular, tall body (nearly 2 m), really big feet, 2 scars on his right hip, green eyes, normally wears jeans and a grey shirt
Look animal: white Wolf, green eyes, grey nose, just as his paws and a large mark on his breast, grey spots over his eyes, grey tip of his tail, tall wolf (taller then the normal ones)
Necklace: white-translucend feather from opalith stone
Living in: Village [] City [] Wild [x] Part-part []
Character: Lee is faithful and responsible-minded. As the guard and the beta of his pack, he has control over the other windborns and is leading the warriors. He's calm and he's thinking before acting, but he's not taking fright to kill somebody. Externally he might appear cold, but after getting to know him he's a friendly person. Lee doesn't have much contact to the humans as he's living in the wilds. His pack consists of 2 alphas, 3 betas (Lee included), 5 warriors, 3 “mums”, 4 youngsters, 3 puppies and 2 omegas.
Speakingcolour

It was a long, hard journey. My paws already felt as good as dead. Of course I couldn’t show anybody my feelings. I was the example for youngsters, and for the warriors. They were all looking up to me. If I’m showing my weakness, the others will give up. I looked back to the youngest of our pack. The small pup was trotting behind the group, he had problems to keep the connection. The brown wolf walking next to me grinned. “He’ll be even stronger, after he’s doing the journey on his own. He might even be the next alpha.” I turned my head to look into his eyes. The yellow colour shined. My alpha, Hefray, was one of the strongest wolves I knew. He might be the only one in the pack, who might win against me in a fight. His brown fur glimmers in the setting sun. Hefrays necklace, a big red karnelian sphere, marked him as the alpha and a fireborn. He’ll be a great warrior. But that’s not surprising. The pup, Mocca, was one of Hefrays sons.
We continued our march to finally find this meeting place, the other skinwalkers told us about. My alphas said, we had to find a new place to stay, a new place nearby other skinwalkers. They said everything will great, everything will be fine. I’m not believing them. They don’t know what it’s like to be a stranger, getting into a new pack, a new territory. But I know.  
The trees thined out and shared the view on a great clearing. The meeting place. Finally. A large number of skinwalkers were standing there in small groups, talking and laughing. Since we were from the wilds and didn’t know much about other skinwalkers or the type to talk to persons, the pack freezed. Hefray barked. “Don’t be so nervous!! They won’t eat us.” To show them that everything will be alright and nobody has to be afraid, I went forward, heading over to a small group on the edge of the clearing. They were friendly and greeted me. I looked back and showed them my teeth, a distorted smile. Slowly my warriors began to move again. They also headed over to other groups and little by little the whole pack mingled with the other skinwalkers. My view was tied by a small she-wolf, lying on a rock. She had this aura only a firesoul has. Her black fur glimmed golden in the light of the setting sun. I went over to her and I set down beside her. Hey there, I’m new here.
Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyDi Sep 10, 2013 10:29 am

(Please reduce the number of your pack members, the skinwalker is generally a small number and those big numbers explode it a bit x) )

Back down! Kordan growled at him till he moved down to the rocks foot again.
Keep cool Kordan I said relaxed and turned my head back to the white one who slowly got surrounded by other wolves who seemed to be new too.
Yah, you´re new I see that. It´s obvious white one. Well then... I lifted myself up and stepped down to the small pack, a whole family even with pups. There was a firesoul between them, what made me kinda mad, because new firesouls meant new trouble.
My name is Alexa Nova, for you it´s Lex. And I am the leader in this lands. My words make up the rules that you follow, and you have the same thing to follow as everyone else: hide us. Nothing is more important. You can live here in the wild fully, or take a place in the villages or even in the city. No matter what you pick, it will be easy for you. The village is small and used to new people. You will easily find a house, and maybe it´s perfect for your offspring. I guess they will have it easier as humans for now. If you want, you can ask around at the other skinwalkers who goes back to the city or the village and go with them.
You wont go back tonight?
The people just piss me off again as always... but I will I think.
I heard one of the mothers whispering "well that doesnt sound like a good place for the kids...".
I moved my head fast to her, letting her know I heard her.
It depends on how you show yourself to the people. If you decide to be different, they will soon look weird at you. So just paste into their traditions and such stuff. I sounded kinda angry, I didnt like people whispering about something I said. Noticing the rude sound in my voice, the leader of their clan stepped infront of me. It was kinda weird looking up to him, though he was bigger than me. But I was used to it. I posed myself up, shoved the chest out a little and gave him an unimpressed look.
Be sure that if you make any troubles, here or in the humans place, you risk our peace. And if you risk our peace, we will fight for it. And be sure I mean it how I say it. I spoke my last words with a slight growling, the alpha got the message. I turned around and left with my pack before they could even answer. I kinda didnt like the new ones. The leader in special. Firesouls just where a troublesome thing, I came along with the one we already had, but he was like a snake, and I would need to watch him if he tries to plant bad minds into the new ones mind.
We stayd for a few minutes more and I noticed that the little pack spread up into teams or went on alone. I guess they wanted to check every kind of living situation, so some went to the city, an other few to the forest and some to villages... I just said good night to my pack, left the meeting and lopped slowly through the forest, back to my house near the village.
Nach oben Nach unten
Tsukikoko
Hunter
Hunter
Tsukikoko

Anzahl der Beiträge : 46

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyDi Sep 10, 2013 12:33 pm

Charactersheet Skinwalker:
Name: Eirian Dyslin
Animal: Jaguar
Look human: Slender frame of taller-than-average height, light skin tone. Shoulder length, wavy blonde hair, deep blue eyes, would probably be considered attractive. Also has a set of three scars across the bridge of her nose, which look as though they were inflicted by claws or something to that effect, as well as a few across her body - quite a notable one being a set of slashes across her shoulder blades which form an X in the gap between them, on her back.
Look animal: No different from a regular jaguar aside from being slightly larger than usual. The scars are still visible across the bridge of the muzzle, as the fur is not long enough there to cover them. Her other scars are mostly hidden by the fur, aside from the large X-shaped one between her shoulders, where the fur hasn't grown back.
Necklace: Black cat curled round a white crystal.
Soulcolour: White
Living in: Village [ ] City [ ] Wild [ ] Part-part [x]
Character: Eirian is somewhat odd for a white soul, in that she doesn't appear to like fighting, or being a warrior in general. She is shy, reserved and often spends most of her time by herself, almost never in the company of others. Yet, when she is pushed too far and does engage in a fight, she is a force to be reckoned with, not quite on a par with the firesouls, but pretty close. If one takes the time to befriend her, she is a sweet and loyal person, who only wants to help others, but seems afraid of being hurt. She will occasionally make her way into the villages/city, but never remains for very long, the marks on her face tend to garner attention.
Speakingcolour

It was that time again. The only time when I felt drawn to the others, when I sought company, yet I knew not why. I'm alone again, but that isn't surprising, as I walk toward the place I know the others to be, wondering who I may find there. I can almost see how the night will go, with my lingering on the outskirts, watching, but rarely engaging in conversation; it's no-one fault but my own, I know that, yet I just... I can't.

I'm drawing near now, the meeting place is only a few minutes away, so I think to myself as my paws make light thuds against the forest floor.
I wonder if I'll be able to talk to someone this time? Well, someone I don't drive away by being so strange..
As I weave my way past the last few trees, I spy the clearing, making my way towards it. Soon I can see groups, wolves mostly, there always seemed to be more wolves, but perhaps it was just a coincidence of the land I resided in. A few more steps and they would be able to see me too, just a couple more steps. I stop. Paw raised on the very edge of the clearing, before I pull back, nervous once more. Already some of the skinwalkers were beginning to head off, so instead I pull back, into the shadows, to watch as I have done so many times before.

Zuletzt von Tsukikoko am So Sep 15, 2013 2:05 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Feya
Hunter
Hunter

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyDi Sep 10, 2013 10:44 pm

(Sorry for the huge number, I'll reduce it^^)

The firesoul, Skye, left the meeting place. My alpha grinned. He got her message, and I knew, he'll follow the rules. Her pack looked at us, as if we were leprous. I realised, they didn't like us yet. I headed over to Hefray. What's the plan? He stopped grinning and looked into my eyes. "We'll go into the village. It seems this might be the best place for us to stay, eventhough we aren't use to live in population, we will give our best to fit in." He turned to the rest of the pack. The other two betas were starring at us, and the two mums with their pups looked worried. "We'll go into the village. Give your best to find yourselves a home. For tonight we might go into a hotel. But remember: Keep our secret! We don't want the domestic pack to chase us away." He grinned again, juumped forward and bite the second beta, Mike, into his ear. "Come on guys, let's go." I'll stay a little longer. Maybe I can gather more information. I'll find you in the village. I turned my back and moved to the other groups. I talked to some older wolves, who told me stories about the region, as a movement kept my attention. My head turned around and I just saw a shadow moving in the trees.
I said goodbye to the others and slowly moved to the dark trees. Silently I snooped around and suddenly there was this smeel of another skinwalker. I sneaked forward, knowing that the other one of course had recognized me already. And there she was. A jaguar, and she was bigger then the normal ones. She was hiding from the look of the others. I knew how she felt. She must feel like a stranger... I moved to her and layed down on the floor. Hey there I said, talking really quiet, to not chase her away. She started shaking, I didn't know what she thought I might do with her. She must be very shy. Don't be afraid. I know what you're feeling like. My name is Lee. Why are you hiding here?
Her head turned around and her blue eyes where looking deep into mine. And then I recognized, she was another windsoul. I get ready to fight, because I didn't know what plan she had. Windsouls are fighting for their territory and their prey. Maybe I've gone to far, maybe she'll just keep me in safety and then attack me. But she did nothing. She just looked into my face with her light blue eyes. The leaves were moving in the wind.   This might get interesting... I grinned.
Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyDi Sep 10, 2013 11:57 pm

As I slowly was on my way to my house, I heard steps behind me, noticed a scent and then heard the voice that made my fur go straight up.
Good evening Lex.
Damon, I said dry and just waved my head as some kind of hello.
What do you want?
Interesting new ones we have there he? The darkbrown male, stepped at my site, fitted himself to my speed and spoke with his tipical dark voice.
Yah. So?
An other firesoul too. His voice sounded kind of challenging when he said that.
So? Im not afraid of him if you think so.
Naah I could never think that of you! You know, I know how you fight and I guess you could beat him up he?
As long as he makes no trouble, he is okay with me. And seems to be a familys father, those usually have nothing bad in mind.
Aaand what about the white one?
What do you mean?
Well he seemed to be more of a leader than the firesoul.
Damon, you are annoying. Why dont you... hey! You two!
Talking with Damon we just walked a small circle and kinda walked by near of the meeting place, as I noticed the white one and the jaguar. The catlady directly stood up, shaking and looking bitterly nervous as I stepped to them, Damon following.
What are you doing here? Shouldnt you be with your pack? And you? I looked at the fearsome jaguar that was bigger than me but shivering like a child.
I see you always on this meetings, hiding behind some bushes or trees. You should finally mix up more, or people will start think of you as if you where planning something. So. Move it you two, you shouldnt stay so long at this place. When humans come along eventually, they will wonder why so many animals are meeting here.
I just turned around and now moved to my house more fast. Damon spend a few seconds at the white one and the cat, and then followed me again.
He kept talking to me the whole way, me almost ignoring him. He was as always, trying to turn my head into his bad kind of view, for his will banning those new ones. The firesoul seemed to be a danger to him too.
When we reached the forests edge, where the village and also my house at the very end was, I thought we where alone when we shifted the bodys back to human. We stepped a bit more near to my house that lays kinda partly in the forest, though it was near the village. Damon lived in that village too, for my dislike. I didnt notice someone watching us, and listening to our talks while Damon was still so annoying and wouldnt leave me. At my house then I turned my back to the wall, listening a few moments to what he was talking about as he then lifted an arm, leaning his hand on the wall behind me and kinda tried to capture me between him and the wall.
You know Lex, I still think this forests needs some kind of... backup leading. We could be partners?
My clan is enough backup for me.
But just a firesoul is a true leader. Or would you like the new old man to be a leader instead?
I dont think about that, I am the leader and thats it. I like to hear you tips always Damon, but I wont make you a second leader. And dont make me fight you again.
Naaw, so powerful wolf, and such a small and cute as human.
I didnt like the sound he laid into his words, and even less I liked when he touched my chin with his free hand. I stared into his green eyes for a moment while he stared back. His human face was a tipical face I could fall into for, but I knew how he was and had to call it back into my mind all the time. I moved away from the soft smile he gave and went to my door. He scratched his beard and stepped back.
Well then... good night. I will see you tomorrow on the hunt I guess?
Maybe.
I stepped inside and layd down on my bed. What a weird night. I was thinking about the new ones for a moment and went through all that happened to overthink reactions from me and others to make sure everything was allright. When the sun was now coming up, I fell asleep.
Nach oben Nach unten
Tsukikoko
Hunter
Hunter
Tsukikoko

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyMi Sep 11, 2013 4:55 am

I know this frosty-coated wolf is a windsoul and that frightens me. I'd caught his smell before he found me, but if I'd run, it would only have roused suspicion, possibly anger at my presence, after all, they didn't know who I was or why I was here. Thus here we are. I know I'm staring, that I should say something, but all I can think about is quelling the mad beating of my heart. His body language shifts, tensing and I know he's figured out my soul as well; we're known for being fighters, yet I don't want to, I don't want someone else getting hurt. I can feel my ears falling flat against my head, my back arching ever so slightly as my fear grows, but I know I have to calm down, lest I provoke him. Swallowing hard, forcing my rising anxiety down like bile in my throat, I try to smile back at him, though the result is more likely a strange grimace. I try to make my voice as small and quiet as possible, averting my gaze from the wolf before me.
"I'm sorry... I don't mean to.. to hide. I must look suspicious..."
I shuffle my feet, compelling my body to relax until I eventually manage to seat myself, hoping this new position will make me seem less of a threat, though my ears remain defiantly stuck to my head. I glance at the wolf, meeting his gaze for just a moment before I look away again, staring at the floor.
"I just... interacting with the others... it's, hard.. I-I don't.. mean any harm... or t-to star.. a fi.."
I don't know how best to explain, the words come with difficulty, pauses breaking up my sentences until I'm mumbling incoherently. Again I raise my gaze to his for a second, hoping to judge his reaction and his intent, suddenly very conscious of the scars that mar my face and body. Inwardly, I berate myself for acting so badly in front of one who actually wishes to speak to me, but old habits die hard, so instead I watch a leaf as it blows it's way across my paws, waiting for his response.
Perhaps I look like an escaped rogue to him?

EDIT (Ack! I should read posts better, what I get for posting when I'm tired XD)
At the emergence of Lex I practically jump out of my skin, biting back the urge to run. I know what she says is true, I should interact more, yet I cannot bring myself to, at least, not easily. So instead I just remain as quiet as ever, even after she leaves again, the more bitter wolf leaving soon after her. I sigh, my large chest puffing out for a moment as I do so. It was almost a joke, knowing how I was larger than the others yet still being deathly afraid of interacting with them - though, perhaps that was some of the reason. If I were to hurt someone, I don't know if I could live with myself. After the brief encounter with Lex and Damon, I can't make any more words form to talk to the white wolf, not even to tell him my name.

Zuletzt von Tsukikoko am Mi Sep 11, 2013 7:22 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Feya
Hunter
Hunter

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyMi Sep 11, 2013 7:04 am

Don't be afraid. I'm mostly like you I think.I looked at her again, trying to smile. I wont eat you. I barked. She was so afraid. Now I recognized, she isn't a normal windsoul, she's more like a reliable, fatithful big cat, yet still afraid. I crawled nearer and beat her with my tail, a request to play, hunt or just run. She still sat there like a statue.
I started to think. How can I make her talking to me? I crawled back, watching her playing with a small leaf.
Ok, let's start with this. What's your name? She again starred at me, like I'm the killer and she the prey. Oh come on, don't be so shy. I mean you ARE brave. You are brave enough to hide here in the forest, a lot of skinwalkers directly in front of your nose, acting like a intruder into their territory. So you are brave enough to risk your life, but you don't risk talking to a stranger, who is nearly the same like you?! She starred, acting like she felt vulnerable now. I've seen through it. I smiled gently and layd my head to one site, giving her the most comfort feeling I could give her. Finally she wanted to start talking again.
A rustling came from the bushes behind us. The jaguar immediately jumped on her feet, ready to run away. My instincts came up and I brought my body between her and the alleged danger. She started to tremble. Suddenly Lex and another wolf appeared. I calmed down. Lex scrutinized us, then started to speak. What are you doing here? Shouldnt you be with your pack? And you? The jaguar shrinked back. I nearly thought she might immediately die from a heart attack. I see you always on this meetings, hiding behind some bushes or trees. You should finally mix up more, or people will start think of you as if you where planning something. So. Move it you two, you shouldnt stay so long at this place. When humans come along eventually, they will wonder why so many animals are meeting here. Lex turned around and ran away. The other wolf stayed. He looked at us, as if we were his meal, giving us the feeling we aren't welcome. My name is Damon. I'm a firesoulNot be overlooked I whispered to the jaguar. I got a small sign of a smile. Take your hands off our land. I don't know why you and your pack got here, and I don't know who is your actual leader, but I can tell you, you aren't welcome. He growled and then turned around and followed Lex.
Oh my, seems like he don't like us.I looked back to the big cat. She was still frightened and trembling. I think we should go now, before he's comig back and kills us. I grinned, this was a joke. Her eyes got bigger, maybe she didn't understand it being a joke. Come on. I poked her. Let's be friends. We are both strangers. And this Damon guy don't like us at all. We have much in common. Maybe we'll see eachother again the next days. I jumped off and began running deeper in the forest. Then I stopped and turned back. The jaguar was still sitting at the same place I left her. I grinned. Goodbye, Kitty. I started running, hoping to find the village without meeting this firesoul Damon again.
The village layd behind a small hill. I switched into my human form and went along the streets. I found a small Bed & Breakfast in a dark alley. At the reception a old woman scrutinized me. I gave her a warm smile. My hair fell infront of my eyes. I need a room for the night. She nodded, wrote down my name in a book and gave me a key to a room on the second floor. I turned around and wanted to go to the stairs, but suddenly I stopped.Oh, is my friend Hefray here? "Yes, he came here some hours ago." Thanks I climbed up the stairs, opened the door to my room, took off my clothes and fell asleep immediately.
The next day I went down in the dining room. Hefray sat at a table in a dark corner. Good morning Hefray I sat down opposite of him. "I heard you came back late yesterday. Did you have fun?" Not the way you are thinking about. I reached for a bun and started eating. "Of course you didn't. I mean you are so shy." He grinned. I changed the topic. We have to make a plan for the others. "Do you have an idea?" I think we have to split up to be inconspicuous. We can't life in the I whispered pack here. The Walkers living here are living separated from each other. Not the way we used to live, but I think this is our only Chance. "This means goodbye, right?" I think so. The domestic Walkers are always meeting at this meeting place one time in the month. We'll often see eachother, as we'll live in the same village. And we don't need the pack hierarchy here. "I accept your idea. I want my people to have the best chance. And this is the best chance. I gues you know about all this, because you gathered information, right?" I nodded. "Good then. I'll tell the others." I stood up and left the dining room.
I need to find a home...
Nach oben Nach unten
Tsukikoko
Hunter
Hunter
Tsukikoko

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyMi Sep 11, 2013 8:00 am

He's gone now, I feel almost.. lonely. All of a sudden the forest seems too empty. I didn't even manage to muster the courage to tell him my name, so instead I say it under my breath now, as though in preparation for if we ever meet again.
Eirian... My name is Eirian Dyslin...
With a huff I look around myself before padding off into the forest to find somewhere to sleep for the night. I didn't want to go into the village, the thought of running into the male firesoul filled me with dread. Instead I came across a large, old tree, with many branches perfect to sleep on. Deftly I climb, my claws digging deep into the bark to support my weight as I do so, until I reach a wide branch around halfway up. It seems sturdy, able to carry my weight in animal form so my human self should be no problem. Allowing myself to shift I look down at my hands, now so small and fragile compared to my jaguar paws, yet their ability to manipulate objects was something extraordinary. I uncoil the length of leather I keep around my waist, which acts both as a belt and a method of securing myself to trees when I choose to sleep within their leaves. As I settle down on the bark, safely secured to the trunk with my belt, I watch the sky, seeing the first little tendrils of light snaking their way across the darkness. A smile creeps onto my face, before I allow the depths of sleep to claim me, where my rest is interrupted with nightmarish memories.

As the next day rolled around I remained asleep for a fair few hours, only waking when beams of sunlight streamed over my eyes, causing me to raise a hand to shield myself from the rays. A light groan escapes my lips as I maneuver myself into a seated position, rubbing my eyes for a while, before allowing my fingertips to trace the lines of the scars across my face. A wave of sadness and pain washes over me as I remember how I received them, so I lean back against the tree trunk and sigh. Looking at the sunlight dappling the leaves around me, I try to gather my thoughts, turning them away from my memories. Instead I debate whether to stay here or not,
If I'm going to try to get over this issue I have with other people, I might as well start here, since I keep coming back. But where can I stay? I don't really know anyone, can't talk to people to save my life and I don't reckon the resident pack would like me camping on their land... Still, I have to figure something out.
Nach oben Nach unten
TalviTheWanderer
Hunter
Hunter

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyMi Sep 11, 2013 8:46 am

Name : Talvi
Animal : Wolf
Look human : Slender, short black hair and pale blue eyes, wears mostly black traveling clothes (Like Van Helsing, but no hat, cape or gloves), wields a short sword.
Look animal : Large, with a monotone fur colour (shades of black, white and grey)
Necklace : Celtic tribal design with a red diamond in the centre.
Soulcolour : Red
Living in : Village [ ] City [ ] Wild [ x ] Part-part [ ]
Character : Withdrawn, solemn, shy, occasionally headstrong and stubborn, but kind, hates violence, though is pretty good at combat. Does have a serious temper once pushed, though.
Speakingcolour

"How could they betray me?"

I sat on a large boulder, in the middle of a dense forest. I had to face the facts. I was lost. I didn't know where he was, or how I got here, nor did I know how to get back to the territory I called home. Even if I did, I couldn't go back; my clan had ousted me from their ranks, all over a silly misunderstanding...

I pondered over my existence, and my past. I had always tried to be the perfect example of a leader, who maintained the respect of his comrades. But somebody had killed a human. They had framed me for it. And whoever did these things, no doubt, was the new leader of the pack. I planned to find out one day, but I worried tirelessly about the consequences of going back.

Birds chirped a beautiful song around me. I had always enjoyed the company of nature, having been born in the wilds. They were my interpretation of 'peace'. I disliked the humans and their ways, but...

My thoughts were interrupted by a rustling sound in the undergrowth of the forestry. Was it an animal? Was it a human? I daren't change into my other form. Not yet...

"I mean no harm. Show yourself."

Zuletzt von TalviTheWanderer am Mi Sep 11, 2013 10:25 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Feya
Hunter
Hunter

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyMi Sep 11, 2013 9:21 am

-

Zuletzt von Feya am Mi Sep 11, 2013 9:15 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyMi Sep 11, 2013 10:14 am

(So now we are 4 players, the player row is for sure : Me, Feya, Tsukikoko, TalvitheWanderer. As for the last one, you need to change your animal. The animals are only wildlife animals, no pet like and husky is more dog than wolf for example)

At the next morning I woke up early, the chickens outside on the damn farm nearby where already cackling. As I couldnt overhear it, I just stood up to go to work. It wasnt really a job, it was just a small helping at an old mans shop and getting some small moneys to buy clothes and sometimes medicines for the skinwalkers outside in the wild who got wounds more often. When the man needed stuff, I had to walk through the half village to get it and go back, sometimes even into the city. When I reached him that morning, it was warm and I just weared a top and my cargos, he had a collectors job again. He gave me some bags and send me out.
On my way I crossed the marketplace, where I seen Damon. Also at the marketplace was the new wolf, the white one, but I couldnt notice him directly in his human form. But he knew that it was me, when Damon called me by my name. I stopped in and looked kinda bored at him, though I was pissed. He turned realy near, the tipical human girl magnet, and told me about the hunt, when it is and where it starts. It was kind of a feast after the meeting. A small hunt for the new ones and all who wanted to join it. Damon was often the one who brought the message to the people. I just nodded and left, as he gave me a clap on the ass when I went... I stopped for a second, inside cooking and thinking of turning around and slap his head off his neck... I then took deep breath and kept walking.

When the sun was going down, I was done, had brought the stuff back and where already on my way to the hunt.
As I reached the flat grass in the middle of the forest, I howled and a few Skinwalkers showed up. As I though, also some of the new ones, the leader and also the white one, as a second white souled one. When I heard some noise from the side, I seen an other wolf I didnt knew (I guess Husky will take wolf? If not I will change this here...) but I seen the red on his necklace immadiately. An other firesoul... great. I just shook my head and shouted up.
Welcome, to the monthly big hunt. As always we do this for the new ones, and as a funny ending of the meeting from last night. As I spoke the new firesoul slowly stepped more near and added himself into the group of 20 skinwalkers.
Also... its kind of helpful for new ones who hadnt had the right timing for the big meeting. Ahem well. The hunt is not really a hunt, its more like a race. Because we cant wait the whole night for a deer come along, we take an lynx skinwalker who runs infront of us and into the trees at the other side of this grassscape. Who reaches first, wins. The price is, to be first. We have some record keepers, and winning the race is such a honor as we will all talk about you in a while. Hehe... weeell okay, you will win a day ration of food. No matter if you live in village, wild or... yah I made it clear. So! Get on your places!
As I said, all build up in one row. As I knew, the most skinwalkers who where no wolves, just sat down behind and watched us. Our tipical lynx friend Max stepped infront and then began running. When I gave the signal, we began running. As often before, I knew the way I was running and build the leading line, with our best runners, Damon, and an other wolf girl called Shila. But the new firesoul beside me, came up to us fast too. I was totally concentrated on running to the lynx infront of us, when Damon stopped, and shouted up.
A HUMAN! HUNTER! MOVE IT, GET AWAY FROM HERE!
I didnt have much time on looking around, there was no way he could do that as a joke, that was forbidden bitterly... but then there was a shot that went into nowhere, all seperated and sprinted back into the forest. As I heard a second shot, I fell over my own feet, skidded aside and under the new firesoul, so he slipped too. He fastly moved up again and ran. When I lifted myself up I also gave my best to escape. No more shots... we escaped. It was real bad accident that a human meets our hunt. It could happen of course, we knew it... but it never did before except once...
I ran a while till I couldnt smell the humans anymore. I climbed down some treeroots and stopped in a deep earthhole when I noticed a smell and a weird feeling. When I looked down at me then, I seen it. Blood. It dropped down my belly. When I just seen it, it was taking me asap, I fell down and turned back into the human shape as we all do when having less strength or beig badly wounded. I tried to take deeper breath by turning onto my bag, pressing my hand on the wound. But I couldnt lift up. Blood flew through my fingers on the ground. I left no track for the hunters, but the scent was "visible" to animals nearby. Or Skinwalkers. I closed my eyes, trying to concentrate on breathing straight, and slowly knowing, that I wouldnt be able to move back to village on my own.
Fuck these hunters... I moaned and pressed harder on the wound, clawing my fingers with the other hand into the earth.
Nach oben Nach unten
Feya
Hunter
Hunter

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyMi Sep 11, 2013 10:09 pm

The hunt began. All skinwalkers jumped off and as I had thought Lex, Damon and the new firesoul leaded the group. I grinned and slowed down my speed. Hefray passed me and tried to reach the top. I let my self fall back and changed in a comfortable trot. As the last walkers passed me, I jumped to the left and ran away from the run. I'm not behind glory and I would have been to near to my "best friend" Damon there. I strayed through the forest as I got the track of Kitty.
I followed the track and stopped in front of a huge tree.
"Hey Kitty, get down here." I grinned and switched back into my human form. Slowly Kitty, in her human form, got down the tree. She stood in front of me. She was a little smaller than me, but still had the aura of a jaguar.
"Ok, will you tell me your name today?" "Eirian... My name is Eirian Dyslin..." I smiled. Finally she had told me her name. "Atleast a beginning."
Still observing the others, huh? She nodded. I strechted my back. "I don't like races and I've got other problems than being the star of a hunt...I've left my pack. Actually we dissolved it. We thought this might give us a better chance to survive here. So now...I'm looking for a home" She was quiet again, but I realised, that she was listining to me. I crushed a stick with my feet. My too big feet. Embarassing. Why is my body so disproportionately? "Do you like to go for a walk?" As we moved on, we heard a loud yell.
A HUMAN! HUNTER! MOVE IT, GET AWAY FROM HERE! I stopped, this was Damon. Why should he... Then a shot. "Oh my..." Eirian again began to tremble. Her whole body shacked. Her eyes were torn. I took her arm and moved her with me. "Come on, don't freeze. Switch your form." Some moments later a jaguar stood next to me. I took on my wolf form again and pushed her forward. We ran through the forest, till we found a small hole under a huge root. "Get in there." Slowly Eirian crawled into the cave. I followed her and croushed at the entry. I felt her body shaking. She was still trembling. "Calm. Nothing will happen. Everything will be alright." I looked into her eyes. The blue colour was cold. She looked shocked. "They have to kill me before you." I grinned. Eirian was even more shocked. I turned my head back to the entrance. Oh my, don't make jokes Lee. Don't make jokes. You aren't as funny as you think. A second shot sounded. Then everything was calm.
We remained motionless. Then a special smell. "Can you smell that?" I whispered. She nodded. Blood. The smell of blood, really nearby. And then the track of Lex. Lex' blood. I freezed. She wont be... "It's Lex. We have to help her." I jumped out of the cave and looked around. Nobody was there and I couldn't smell humans. I nodded to Eirian and she crawled out of the cave. We began to ran and followed Lex' track.
Finally we found Lex. She lied in a earthhole, but she had lost her consciousness. Her dark fur was full with blood. A large wound drew down her belly. I switched my form and kneeled down next to her head. I carefully moved her. "Lex, please wake up." Her eyelids quivered. "Please, you have to take on your human form." I could see her effort. She must have had a lot of pain changing her form. But finally a small woman layd to my feet. "Good girl." I picked her up in my arms and turned to Eirian. I looked deep into her eyes, knowing she might not like what I had to say. "We have to go in the village."
Nach oben Nach unten
Tsukikoko
Hunter
Hunter
Tsukikoko

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyMi Sep 11, 2013 11:49 pm

The race had already started. Even from within the tree, I had heard Lex's howl and the steady thumping of running feet as various shifters took part in the chase. I had known from the start I wouldn't get involved, even if interacting with the others hadn't been an issue my kind is not known for their stamina, unlike the wolves. So I was surprised to suddenly hear a voice below me,
"Hey Kitty, get down here."
It was the same wolf from yesterday, I could tell from his voice even before I looked down at him. For a moment I sat, indecisive, before mustering the courage to climb down out of the tree, learning when I had done so that the wolf was now decidedly human. He was tall, very tall and I found myself having to look up slightly to see his face.

I was surprised to hear the white wolf's pack had broken up, but they must have figured being in smaller groups would make them less threatening to the resident pack, or something to that effect. He broke a twig underfoot, leading my gaze to his feet, which seemed too big for the rest of his body. Placing a hand over my mouth I stifle a light giggle, raising my gaze again as he spoke of going for a walk. As I walked with Lee I pondered the conversation we had just had (admittedly, a rather one-sided conversation, given my lack of response); why would he tell me he were looking for a home, unless perhaps thinking we could look for one together? I didn't know if I could live with someone else... would it be appropriate? I caught the scent of another shifter, but didn't bring attention to the fact, I could barely cope with the company of one, two might be pushing it. It was the gunshot that roused me from my thoughts. I leapt, physically jumped into the air, the instinctive urge to avoid gunfire ran strong and it was a fight to remain in one place. So instead I froze. I remained, still as stone, eyes wide and heart racing, until I felt a hand upon my arm,
"Come on, don't freeze. Switch your form."
I listened to him, for how could I not? His voice was calm, cutting through the raging storm I felt, allowing me to shift to jaguar form. Soon I was moving, though I knew not why, unaware of the wolf pushing me in my fearful state. Sights, sounds, smells, they all blurred together in a confusing array, until my memories of being hunted and the reality I was currently in became muddled and I could no longer tell one from the other. Before I knew it, I was in a small cave, with Lee before me. I began to shake again, though I desperately tried not to. As the second shot sounded I buried my head in my paws, waiting.  

My head snapped up. I could smell blood.
"Can you smell that?"
I nodded, my fur beginning to stand on end. As the two of us exited the small cave my body seemed disconnected from my brain as I began to run, barely aware of Lee's presence or anything else around me save for the metallic tang of blood in the air. As I followed the smell, I soon came across it's source, a petite young woman with dreads lying half-hidden on the ground, drips of red on the floor around her. I watched as Lee, now human again, crouched beside her and drew her into his arms, knowing even before he said it that we would have to travel to the village. But the amount of blood I could see worried me, she might bleed out if we didn't do something. Without thinking, I become human again and place a hand on Lee's arm, all thoughts of nervousness forgotten in my thoughts of helping her. I speak quickly,
"Wait. She's bleeding badly. I'm going to trying to stem the bleeding, or she might not make it to the village."
I remove my shirt even before he responds, for once not caring that all of my scars will be on show. Quickly I tear the fabric into strips to use as make-shift bandages. Gently moving her hand aside I quickly push a bundle of the remnants of my shirt into the wound, applying pressure while I tie another strip of material round her to keep it in place, my hands now sticky with her blood. I can see she is in extreme discomfort and briefly wonder what might have happened if the gunman had found her before we had. I shake the thought away as quickly as it comes, not wanting to dwell on the idea. Soon, I've done as much as I can with the makeshift bandages, but I can see the deep red is already beginning to seep through the fabric. I step away, a slight nod signalling that I'm ready to go. As we travel back through the forest in the direction of the village I listen and watch our surroundings very carefully for any potential danger, moving slightly ahead of the other two. It is not until we draw close to the village that I get a jolt of nerves and I slow a little, letting Lee overtake me, though I continue to stay close behind.
Nach oben Nach unten
TalviTheWanderer
Hunter
Hunter

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyDo Sep 12, 2013 12:53 am

The rustling continued. At the time, I guessed that it was roughly 20 metres in front of me, which I later learned was incorrect. It was a lot closer. It appeared that I had sunk so low into my own self-pity and melancholy that I'd not been concentrating on the things around me.

It suddenly halted. In it's place... was the smell of blood.

Driven by my impulses, I changed to my other, more 'animalistic' half, a wolf of black and white shades. I crept carefully through the underbrush, trying not to give away my own presence. In my mind, this smell could be one of two things; wounded prey, or a dead skinwalker.

I poked my snout out for a moment, before ducking back in carefully. I could see the problem. A wounded lady, another wolf, and a jaguar? ...Could such co-existence be real?

My inquisition was cut short by their words. Attentively, I tilted my ears...

"Wait. She's bleeding badly. I'm going to trying to stem the bleeding, or she might not make it to the village."

As I thought. A wounded skinwalker, most likely. Unless these guys were actually naive enough to help a human, that is...

Quickly that possibility, in my mind at least, was invalidated. The jaguar, who had taken her 'disguise' form, had already started to help the wounded lady. She took off her top, tearing it and using it as a form of bandage. Smart move. Guiltily, I couldn't fail to notice her skin, or the scars that stained it.

The party had started to head off somewhere. It was a risky move to follow them, but I'd not seen another Skinwalker for months. This group seemed decent enough, though I daren't make my presence known so soon. So I tailed them silently, like a shadow...
Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyDo Sep 12, 2013 1:25 am

(Juts saying here, if you want to rewrite a story part because something important happened in your view do so, but not if it´s nothing from big interest, else we read a scene 2 times and that makes it boring Wink )

I found back my consciousness half of the way, found myself back in someones arms. As I seen the necklace, I knew it was the white wolf, I never forgot the look the necklaces. I lifted my arm and he stopped immadiately, letting myself on my legs and still holding me though I was a bit shaky on my legs.
Fuck these hunters... where are we?
Near a village a shy girl said. I guesses on the jaguar, though the white wolf was with her last.
I looked around for a moment, noticing a movement behind some bushes. Before I could say anything, the best of all who could have shown up, showed himself... Damon. I rolled my eyes. He came to us as wolf, switched to human then to fit to us.
I knew it was your blood I smelled. Wow, you where the fastest and he shot you? Such irony... who is that?
We turned our head to the direction where the bushes where moving a moment ago. We saw a dark wolf, with a firesoul necklace who locked shocked of being seen.
Guh, a new one. I think I saw him at the race. What do you want Damon, why dont you just go home?
These two... or three?... he said with asking voice, looking to the other firesoul are helping you?
Obviously.
Guuys I know you are rather new, but our dear leader here needs no help. You know, look at those arm scars, back then she was proud to have them, didnt want to heal them off with medicines or such, so I guess she will be proud of a shotwound too! Why dont you just leave her here and...
Are you nuts?! Damon, fuck off! Now! Tipical that you would show up when I get wounded!
Do you want to say something with that?
You know EXACTLY what I mean! I growled deeply in his face, letting part of a wolf sound out.
Those heroes here couldnt even protect you on your way back to your house. Or could they? He sounded challenging when he looked at the two, especially at the girl who seemed to sink into the earth filled with fear. He didnt look at the firesoul who stepped out the bush, but was still just looking from behind. The girl stepped beside the white wolf man when he lifted his lips for a rude smile.
I shoved the white wolf a bit behind me, stepped forward and pushed Damon away.
Watch your tongue Damon! Here are enough people watching you, you KNOW what I mean, dont you?
It was some kind of insider, he would know what I mean. He looked a bit meditative, then he nodded, smiled and then turned around to leave. When his steps where gone I growled again.
Asshole... well. Thanks for bringing me here, I will find my way back to my house. But I think I need some medicine stuff... you girl could bring me some. You get it in the city, I guess that wont be a big problem. And you boy... well I think... I could need some company to reach my house safely.
He and the cat looked rather unsure, especially the girl seemed shivering of the idea to go on her own. And the guy looked like he feared to let her go alone.
Maybe that guy over there could go with me then?! Maaan what skinwalkers are you...
I switched myself to my wolf form to travel the rest of the way more easy. I looked over to the new wolf, staring into his eyes with my blue pools before I turned around and slowly hobbled on my way to go home. I was ready to find it alone, knowing the girl wouldnt go on her own as she was feared like a prey would only be. Asking for help wasnt my way of being and every word for asking, was like acid to my tongue. So I kept going on my own. My only fear was Damon who could maybe follow me. I walked a while, when I heard two animals running. When I looked aside, the jaguar and the white one passed me, and ran away. I guessed they where both on the way to the city now, or going on their own way, not thinking of one skinwalker less. I moaned for moment, kept walking. My legs shivered. Then I heard steps again. I turned my head around, believing it would be Damon... then I seen the new one. He stood there, ears up, curiously watching me but with some respectful distance. I wonder what made him stay away, he didnt knew me. I was rather small and a female too. The only signs of fights where my arm scars, my cheeck where a deep scar found its place and my soulcolour of course. I watched him a while too, then turned my head again and continued walking slowly, hobbling from time to time. His steps continued too.
Nach oben Nach unten
Feya
Hunter
Hunter

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyDo Sep 12, 2013 6:40 am

Lex left. And the new one followed her slowly. I looked over to Eirian and smiled. "Ready to go to the city?" I changed my form and felt comfortable to be on four paws again. Eirian changed too and so we began to run. We passed Lex. She looked at us as she wasn't sure whether we'll come back or not. No worry Lex, we'll be back soon"
We ran side by side, leaving the forest behind us, crossing the meeting place. We passed the village, always running in the shadows, hiding behind bushes to not be seen by humans. We came nearer to the city.
I changed, seeing my big feet again and feeling uncomfortable to be in my human form.
I hid behind a small fence.  Eirian was changing her form too. I looked to, then, immediately, looked away again. I blushed, remembering she sacrificed her shirt for Lex' wound. I took of my jacket."Ehm...put on my jacket. It might less conspicuous than going in a city half-naked."I said lookingdemonstratively in another direction. She took my jacket.
We moved forward, always effort to be not noticeable. The streets became bigger and more people came across us. Eiri began to shake again and stopped. Maybe this was too much for her. So many people, asspecially humans. I realised she wasn't feeling comfortable. I took her hand. "I promise you, we'll hurry. Let's find a pharmacy and then return"  I pressed her hand and moved on.
It was really late at night, but good thing the city never sleeps. We went through the streets as we saw a small building with a flashing cross on it. A pharmacy. I crossed the street nd opened the door.
The smell of medicine and bandages hit my nose. I sneezed. A man stood behind a selling desk. "Hello. I need a antibiotic and some bandages." The man nodded and went into the stock. I smiled at Eirian. She was still trembling a bit, but I was proud of her. She was really brave. The man return and gave me what I requested. I gave him some coins and we left the pharmacy.
We hurried out the city. Eiri was playing with her necklace all the time. A sign, that she was still nervous. After some time we reached the borders again and switched the forms. Really more comfortable. I leaded us to the point we split up with Lex. We followed her track through the trees. A small house heaved into sight. I smiled and changed in my human form again. The light shined through the windows."Look, that has to be Lex' house. I made one step further as someone jumped out of the bushes. Eirian ducked from fright.
"There you are, strangers." Damon stood in front of me, an evil smile in his face. "We are alone now newbies and I won't allow you to stay here." "Come on Damon, we just want to bring Lex her medicine." "You don't need to help her. You can't even protect her little windsoul" I growled. "I think you already realised, that I'm not a normal windsoul...""Still, you aren't welcome. I'm going to end this now." He pulled out a knife and jumped to me, but actually jumped on by me to attack Eirian. I was prepared for that and pushed him away. She was alright, he wasn't fast enough to hurt her, but still she was shocked. Damon jumped in my direction again. I rolled to one side, but this time I was to slow. He cut my left arm. The muscels were severed, blood flowed down to my fingers. I clenched my fist and directly hit him into his face. He tumbled back. I pushed him again to bring enough space between us. My arm hurt. I already couldn't move it anymore. "Damon, leave us alone. We don't want anything from you or your territory. I'm no danger for you. I don't want to be an alpha..." He growled. "What should Lex say about this? I think she'll cut your ass. So move it and I wont tell her anything." He growled again, but he slowly moved backwards, then he disappeared in the trees. I sight. "That was close..." I mumbled. I pressed my right hand on the wound. The blood still flowed. Shit, he cut a bigger vene... I moved to Eiri. "Hey Kitty, you have to go in there alone. I think I have to go home." I smiled, not noting the blood. She looked into my eyes, fearful. "You'll do that. I believe in you. Look it's just some more steps and Lex needs her medicine. You're brave, never forget." I smiled warmly, then I moved ahead through the trees, never looking back, so she couldn't see my one fear.
I found a small creek and washed away the blood. I managed to reach the village and found the Bed and Breakfast again. Good thing nobody was at the reception. I left a note, saying I've taken my key, and went up the stairs. I made it to my door and tried to open it. My arm was shaking. I layd my head against the door, the necklace clanging against the wood. I concentrated and opened the door. I took of my shirt. The wound was already infected. The white-yellow pus was nearly everywhere. Shit, my skin was to dirty, when he cut me I felt the pulsation shaking my body. Carefully I layd down on my bed and thought about the day. Lex being wounded, we rescuing her, Eiri taking off her shirt, the way to the city and the fight against Damon. But the last thing I thought about were the scars on Eirians body. So many and big scars. She must have had much pain. Hopefully I'll ever see her again... Then I lost my consciousness, still losing a lot of blood.
Nach oben Nach unten
Tsukikoko
Hunter
Hunter
Tsukikoko

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyDo Sep 12, 2013 8:26 am

(Fair point Sky Smile Sorry, still getting back in the swing of forum RPs XD)

I stood in place, still grasping the medicine in my hands as I looked toward the trees.
Lee...
He was bleeding badly, I knew that, yet he'd run so I wouldn't see how badly he was actually hurt. It was my fault. I hadn't helped him fight, too caught up in controlling my own emotions, the boiling rage I'd felt at Damon threatening us, yet again. So desperate had I been to stop that anger spilling over I'd been completely oblivious to Lee's predicament. I hated how useless I was; scared of the anger I held within, scared of other people, scared of being around others in case I hurt them, in case they hurt me, scared of the whole god damn world. I looked down at the medicine, at the trees, then at Lex's house before I close my eyes, inhaling deeply. Once I open my eyes again, I strode up to the door and knocked. As soon as it opens I lower my gaze, thrust the medicine in the person's direction (without looking at who it might be) and speak very quickly.
"This is for Lex she was badly hurt so we got her some medicine and bandages please give them to her, thank you."
I bow quickly to them before turning away and practically running off the steps, making my way towards the trees, as I plan to follow after Lee. But something catches my eye. I can see him again, sneaking around. Damon.

Something inside me snapped.

Before I realise what has happened I'm stood over Damon, snarling down at him while he raises his hands in front of his face to shield himself from the threat of my jaws. I caught him off guard, he had certainly not expected a jaguar to pin him, given my frightened, shy nature up till now. Reining back my fury for a few moments, I manage to speak, the words distorted into a growl.
"If you ever threaten him again, I will kill you."
As I step back from him, he scrabbles away, though he turns to me with a furious look on his face once a few paces away and for a moment it seems he will fight me. I am not afraid, even though he is a firesoul. Only the sound of a small group of people coming towards us makes him leave and I breathe a sigh of relief as he does so, quickly ducking out of sight to change back to my human form. I sit, my head in one hand, while the anger subsides and the people walk by. I know I probably can't kill him, but the rage had been fueling my words. Words I may come to regret. The fear is returning. I shake my head, trying to focus again, when I realise I'm still wearing Lee's jacket.
He's been so nice to me. I have to find him..
That's when it hit me, the smell of blood, again. Lex's? No, it was different this time, familiar... Lee! I look above myself, realising only now that I'm sat at the bottom of an apartment building, a hotel or something to that effect. The smell coming from within. I don't think to go through the front door, instead I begin to climb, swiftly scaling the building until I reach a window where the smell of blood is strongest. As I peer through the glass I see him, laid out on a bed, blood pooling round his arm. The window is ajar, but there's a latch holding it in place and I have to squeeze my hand through the gap to reach it. After a few tries I hear the latch click and the window swings open, allowing me inside, where I'm met with an overwhelming stench of blood and infection. I search around quickly for something I can use as a cloth, opting for a small face towel I find in the bathroom. There is some water provided for the guests, which I use to wet the towel before rushing out to Lee again. As carefully as I can I bathe his wound. The bleeding has slowed, but there is a lot of puss seeping from the deep cut, which I do my best to clean away. When I've done the best I can I pull a pillowcase off one of the pillows on the bed, tying it round his arm to act as a bandage. Once finished I sit beside his bed, waiting to see if he will regain consciousness. I wonder if I should go for help, but I don't want to leave him like this.
Nach oben Nach unten
TalviTheWanderer
Hunter
Hunter

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyDo Sep 12, 2013 8:41 am

I should've known at the time they would've noticed me. I was a new smell to them, thus easily distinguishable. In my deep embarrassment, I followed the wounded one with my head down.

After a few minutes, I reluctantly came closer, almost to her side. Still, I said nothing. I didn't want to annoy her with small talk. She looked at me a few times, perhaps with uncertainty, and that was only natural. I was a stranger in this land.

A few more minutes past and, whether it was nerves, impatience, or a desperate attempt to break the ice, I spoke to her...

"That's a nasty wound you've got there. How did you get it?"

There was an awkward silence. I ducked my head down in embarrassment at my own stupid question. Of course I could see it was a shot wound. In a feeble attempt to recover any sort of credibility of character, I decided this time to introduce myself.

"Sorry, where are my manners? My name's Talvi. Talvi Ukkonen. As you can tell, I'm a Firesoul."

I lifted my head to reveal my 'necklace' to her. Hopefully, this would be perceived as an act of humility and trust. "So, um... what's your name?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyDo Sep 12, 2013 10:06 am

I know you are a firesoul, stupid. Ya wanna show off with that?
Short story, My name is Alexa, I am the leader in this lands. End.

I was pissed, all pissed. That was one of the most weird days ever and a stranger now at my site when I was hurt. I just kept walking till I reached my house. When I was in the near, I switched my body, the new one did too. It was always exciting to see how skinwalkers looked in human form, but this time I didnt have much time for that. I sneaked to my house, and when I was inside, I just layd down on the bed and the guy came after me slowly and closed the door.
When I took some short breaths, I lifted up again, shoved away the shirt at belly a bit and saw the wound. I pressed my teeth and shoved it close again. I looked at the guy who I wasnt sure of if he looks disgusted, fearsome or carring.
You... go in there and get me some water.
Right when he was gone I heard knocking on the door. I looked there and wished it wouldnt be Damon.
The one who was there, couldnt surprise me more. And I wasnt sure if I would have wished Damon instead...
Well hey in there. Lex...Lex?! What happened!?
Hei Chuck... long story short hehe... uhm... I was... for a walk in the forest and then... there was some hunter and I was kind of in his shotline and... yeah...
Chuck sprinted to me, shoved the shirt up and looked at it more close. He was my only real friend in this lands, but the one problem on it was, that he was a human. He couldnt know about our secret. But he was a gentle and handsome guy. The worst was I had to look out for myself. That guy had the eyes of an gypsy and as tempting. But here he was reall bad now... no minute later the firesoul guy came in again and Chucks looked confused at him.
Who... is that?
He was in the forest too, luckily found me. Eh, he just wanted to help so he came with me here.
Right when he ended the door opened, and I heard how the jaguar girl thrown in some medicine and said something.
I rolled my eyes... great, how could it get any better?
Chucks looked even more confused.
Dont ask... hehe.
Well. At least that will help. Let me do this...
No! No... it´s okay. Best is, when you go now. Dont look at him like that. He is harmless, I can do it now and then just want to sleep okay?
A long discussion followed of that he dont likes the idea and while that fixed the wound himself...
In the end I made him move finally, and I was alone again with the new one.
So. Though you are new, and I guess dont know what to do now... you can sleep in the other room tonight. Tomorrow I need to go to a meeting in the forest, I guess some want to ask about the hunter and annoy me with some stuff... I will meet you there. With other words: You are gone before I wake up. Look around or something. I will sleep now.
I just let myself down, didnt even move the pillow, I just relaxed for a moment and fell asleep more fast than I wanted.

On the next day, it was about midday, he was gone as I wished. That made me relax a lot. The presence of a new, unknown firesoul was weird, kinda scary. I lifted up slowly, held the wound for a moment, but Chucks did good work and so I could walk easily, move out and travel to the meeting place in the forest directly.
A while later, I reached the place, and there where more people than I thought. I took my place on the rock as many even throw questions at me now.
When I where at the rocks top, I saw the jaguar girl coming with the white wolf. They where both in their human form, as mostly all of us where in this moment. I noticed that the guy seemed a bit white in his face, and softly smelled he was sweating. Illness? I looked a bit careful at him, then the loud questions of the others pulled me out of my thoughts, also the firesoul leader of the other pack who showed up at the two new ones side.
"Can you tell me what happened last night?! Why is one of my packmates badly injured and the only one helping him a shy girl who didnt have much more than a towel?!"
I dont know what happened last night since I saw him last...
"So you saw him last?! Why am I not surprised?!"
Hei! Bring your voice down old man, I was injured too, the last one with him was her, not me! So for the hunter first... in usual they dont show up, it was once in a thousand times, no worries for that it will happen again in visible time!
And what about the fact that they attacked me both?! Look at me!
I did. He had some wounds, scratches... now I was badly confused. Everyone shouted about something different, I couldnt hear straight and looked a lot between the wolf and jaguar and Damon.
The one who directly found a use in it, was Damon. I kinda filtered his voice out now, and heard him shouting to the new ones, also the new firesoul who sat in the near of the girl and the white wolf, and wasnt really sure what was going on.
This shit just happened since you are here! You even confuse our leader, dont you see?! I guess you will have to pay for your mean attacks NOW! He now transformed fast, stepped to them and would attack them.
I didnt knew what went on with these guys the last night. All was going on fast. The white wolf guy stepped infront of the jaguarlady, still shaking a bit, his leader wanted to step infront of him then too. The new firesoul stoof up too, ready to take care of himself.
Before it escalate, I jumped off my rock, switched body while jumping and smashing my whole weight into Damon. I slided a bit after he got smashed to ground before lifting up again fast. I snarled at him, back to the others.
Move it Lex! I want to give them what they deserve!
You wont say what THEY deserve! The others skinwalkers who where interested on the hunter only, got silent or went already.
If you dont go away, I will kill you too!
You arent killing anybody, in my territory!
Then it´s about time we change our leader!
He jumped forward and did what I expected, he started a fight. So we ended up in some raging fight, fur flew, teeth fizzled through the air, snarls, youling and barking filled the forest air. But I was still wounded from the last night, and so he had his positives, he knew why he started a fight today. He wanted to win, to get control over the forest for himself. It took some minutes till we went a bit out of our strength, but sadly I did before him. And so in a last move, he managed to bite my neck at a high point, his teeth drilling into my head deeply, blood running down my face. I whimpered and having me under control in this way, he pushed my down into the dirt. One more move, and my neck would break as easy as a stick. I was just waiting for it... but then he let go, yapping and moving back. When I lifted up again, the two other firesouls attacked him. He had no chance in this fight against two all healthy firesouls. They just earned two or three bites, then I ran to Damon and kicked him with my head on his side. He looked shocked.
Thats it! Move it Damon! Move it and never come back!
B... but...
BE GONE!
He slowly lifted up, lifted his front leg and hobbled away. I was standing there like a rock, waiting till I wouldnt see an hair of him anymore. When he was gone then, a few seconds later, my concentration sunk, and so did I when my legs went out of order and I layd there in the dust. I never felt more crappy before. For a moment I enjoyd the silence, then I made clear what just happened. I couldnt hold it anymore, it was too much for these last days. I whimpered as I layd there on my belly, blood all over, fur ripped out. I though I must look like an old carpet. I just used the time to take breath again and maybe, just maybe, find strength and will back to lift up.
This was a weird situation for us all. I just heard how they all sat down behind me, all taking some deep breath, thinking of what happened, and what may happen. Luckily, all other skinwalkers where gone already. Just the firesouls, and the two windsouls where left who kept some distance and wherent talking for the moment. I had to ask myself.
What was it that so much was happening since the last few nights?
Nach oben Nach unten
Feya
Hunter
Hunter

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyDo Sep 12, 2013 7:03 pm

(The night before the meeting)

I woke up. My arm was still pulsating. I slowly opened my eyes. Eirian was sitting next to me. Exhausted I closed my eyes. "Man...I'm in heaven...so I finally died...Good thing I'm not in hell..." Then I lost my consciouosness again.

Again my eyes opened. Kitty still sitting at the same position. "Is it really you?" I reached for her with my hand and touched cheek. She was real. She really was sitting here. I wanted to cry, but my world turned black again.

The next time I woke up, I felt much better, but still felt like having fever. I opened my eyes. I was alone. I felt almost disappointed. "That was all a dream..." I heard footsteps from the bathroom and Kitty appeared in the door. I smiled and looked to my arm. It was supplied. "You did that" She nodded. "You rescued me. Thank you so much. I thought I would never see you again." She set down on the bed again. Her knee touched my belly and she felt cold, instead I felt like melting away. I pulled the blanket and wrapped it aroung her legs. My eyes were caught by her hands. Her fingers were bloody. "Who did that to you?" I growled. I would kill anybody hurting her. She looked ashamed to the ground. I sat up and looked deep into her eyes. "Eiri, what happened?" She was looking for words as a knocking interrupts her. I pressed her knee. "You can tell me later." I turned to the door. "Come in." Hefray came in the room. "There's a meeting, we have to...wait" He looked to Eirian, than to me, to my wound, back to Eiri and back to me. I grinned. "What happened?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Tsukikoko
Hunter
Hunter
Tsukikoko

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyFr Sep 13, 2013 12:28 am

The arrival of the other firesoul had frightened me into silence yet again. As I stared at the blankets covering my legs, I could feel his eyes on me, searching for answers as to why Lee was hurt. I wanted to explain, but the words would not form. Luckily, Lee did so for me. He explained about how he had been attacked and how I had come to help him, that I meant no harm. Hefray grew angry, but the whitesoul was able to calm him after a while, at least enough that the firesoul stopped yelling. While he and Hefray talked I was able to dwell on the past few hours; how worried I had been when Lee touched my face, though not because he had touched me, but because of how hot and clammy he had felt, how ill he had been. When he had woken for the final time and covered my legs with the covers, it was only then that I had realised how cold I was and that I had forgotten to wash the blood from my hands. Lastly, I recalled the rage I had experienced with Damon and shame swept over me, both for attacking him when it could cause so many problems and for feeling an emotion I thought I had long since buried. A voice roused me from my thoughts a moment later,
"We have to go."
I looked up to see Lee and Hefray at the door. I nodded but quickly went into the bathroom to finally wash the blood from my hands, before joining the two of them. We then headed for the meeting.

~~~~

The arguing, Damon yelling, the change, Lee standing in front of me, the fight and Damon eventually being chased away, all these things flashed before my eyes as though they had happened in a moment. I had felt the aggression within me building again, but beat it back down, I didn't want to lose it here, with all the others around. Fear and anger swirled inside me like a torrent, a foul mix. I took hold of Lee's healthy arm, trying to calm myself with his presence, he turned to me, a small smile on his face. When I was able to think straight again, I looked toward where Lex lay and my thoughts turned again to Damon. He had been driven away, sure, but he was still alive and my worry was he would cause trouble again in the future. For just a moment, a terrible thought crossed my mind, of going after him, but I shook my head to rid myself of the idea. I turned my gaze to Lee once more, my voice so quiet it was barely audible,
"Sh-Should we help her...?"
I was unsure. I knew some would hate to be helped to their feet after a fight, in case it made them appear weak, hence my hesitation. Another part of me just wanted to get away from here, I could feel my feet shuffling from my nervousness. I could see Hefray and the other firesoul hesitating as well, possibly thinking the same as me.
Nach oben Nach unten
TalviTheWanderer
Hunter
Hunter

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyFr Sep 13, 2013 3:50 am

I can remember there being a rather awkward silence after the timid jaguar-girl spoke, though in this particular instance, she didn't seem to be as afraid. More... tense? Maybe... no, definitely. There was definitely more to this windsoul than it looked at first glance. In a way, it was silly for me to think otherwise.

I trundled to Lex's side, wondering why I'd even bothered to get involved. Of course I wouldn't let there be murder or bloodshed over something so trivial (and apparently weightless in argument), but was it the best idea to get into a fight with another having only just found another settlement? I hoped so.

The odour of blood was again distinct. Twice in as many days Lex had been injured. Did this happen often? I daren't ask. Instead, I looked at the jaguar and the white wolf.

"Pardon my ignorance of names, but could you two perhaps fetch some water? We're gonna need some to clean the wound, if you don't mind?"

I looked down at Lex, and for some reason, felt a deep sympathy. It was almost as if she incurred this injury because of my appearance. I knew it! I knew I should've stayed away! Why did I think that I could co-exist in another settlement when I couldn't even take care of my own?

I noticed very quickly that my feelings had shown themselves on the exterior, which immediately made me feel a bit embarrassed. Looking to help out, I stared at the puncture wounds left upon her head. They were deep. My immediate instinct was to lick the wound clean, but again, I daren't piss Lex off by being so upfront to assist. So I sat with her and waited for the water. I tried again to engage her in conversation, as politely as possible...

"Don't worry, we're gonna try and patch up that wound. So... who was the other guy? What was his deal?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker EmptyFr Sep 13, 2013 4:22 am

I silently watched Damons paw prints for a moment. I didnt believe in him being gone. He would just collect some powers, to come back one day. The lands where big enough to hide yourself for more than some weeks. When I noticed then that the grey wolf was talking to me, I shoved my head in his direction, looked a while at him, and then lifted myself up. I shivered and hobbled a bit, then turned around and moved to the other ones, who where still sitting there and watching. When I reached them, I let go again and sunk to the ground. I brang myself into a more comfortable laying pose and hold up my head to look at the sitting, confused and unsure Walkers.
Usually it´s not that wild. My voice was silent and sounded crispy.
Damon had always been here. Like me. We where both born in this lands and could never move it. Instincts made it this way I guess. You will all notice, that you wont be able to move from here again either... that´s why Damon wont be gone. He cant. We live here, and we die here. Thats our destiny. Because of that, we just have to get along with each other. Back then, when we where kids, we where friends. We grew up together for years. He knows about me, and I know about him. Well someday, came a new skinwalker to our lands, followed by a few others. We lived together for a long time, a skinwalker bear, such an old guy, picked up the leading and showed us a good way to live here. Together, even when seperated through different homes in wild, city or village. It worked just fine, and we became even more. We where so many... we must have been about two hundreds or even more! Then... that day came. A fire. The great fire, nearly burned all parts of the forest, where all the wild living skinwalkers where living. Most of them died. Left where only about 20 of us. It was the sadest that ever happened to us. Also the leader died and we decided to live part part, so live just part in the wild. New Walkers came from across the continent to reach this lands and for so many people, we needed rules. And for making rules, you needed a leader. The ones who where left from the beginning, decided that I shall be the leader. Damon was against it, he thought he was the better one for that job. So we fighted. Like we did moments ago, but back then, I win and we didnt fight to death. I feeled it, and seen it in his eyes. He would have killed me if he had the chance moments ago. *sigh* Well. The walkers decided I should stay leader. And it stayd quiet till today. He just waited for a chance. We must stay alert. Live was so peaceful till you shown up. Firesouls are a danger to him. Well, for being exact, to me too.
I looked into the round especially at the old wolf and the grey wolf.
But I guess just because I didnt knew other firesouls than Damon, doesnt mean all are like him. Maybe it´s getting a bit more silent now he is gone. Hmf. Back then they said I had what I need for leading. Strenght, brain and kindness. I guess I lost the last through the years. I layd down my ears and then layd on my side, stretching my legs away from me and the head flat on the ground. When I noticed how the Grey one taped with his paws aside me, I wasnt sure of what he was up to. If any of the firesouls would be against me, it was now the moment to take the chance. If the Grey one thought of it? I wasnt keeping that idea, just shoved my head there, still flat on ground, wondering what it was about? But instead a bite I feeled how he licked over the wounds on my head. I was a bit wondered, but then just closed the eyes, enjoying a relaxing moment for the while.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Skinwalker Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Skinwalker
Seite 1 von 8Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Skythe Games :: Role play :: English-
Gehe zu: