Skythe Games
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Das Rollenspiel Forum von Skye Nova

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Skinwalker

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AutorNachricht
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

Skinwalker - Seite 8 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker - Seite 8 EmptyMi Jan 01, 2014 7:35 am

Damn it I get confused already .__o
Well then it´s Tsukis turn now, and before I answer at the end, she can go once more :3
Nach oben Nach unten
https://skythegames.forumieren.com
Tsukikoko
Hunter
Hunter
Tsukikoko

Anzahl der Beiträge : 46

BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker - Seite 8 EmptyFr Jan 24, 2014 7:16 am

(Man, I'm really sorry guys, I haven't had time for writing at all lately, sorry I've been holding everyone up...)

I burned inside.

Lee had a sister? Or a half-sister, judging from the conversation I had picked up with my sensitive hearing. A gnawing grew in my belly, a nasty, uncomfortable feeling. I didn't even know this girl, yet her presence invoked something inside me, something I didn't like. I didn't want her here; however irrational my reasoning, I didn't want her around. It was hard enough with the number of people already here. I busied myself with tidying things, trying not to think about her, when different voices caught my attention. Aggressive voices. For a moment I thought of going to look at the situation, but one of the voices made me hesitate, it seemed strangely familiar... So instead I headed upstairs, opening one of the windows slightly, so I could listen to the events outside. From inside the house I could hear more talking, a wolf growling, shouting, then suddenly a gunshot. A small shriek escaped my mouth and I spun to the window so I could see. I searched for Lee in the small crowd, soon finding he wasn't hurt, though Nigel was bleeding. What could I do? Shifting and springing out of the house might only cause more trouble, the humans didn't look like they could be reasoned with either... I didn't give my full attention to the gunman for a while, but when my gaze finally settled on his face I leapt back from the window, as though struck by a snake. I knew him. Why did I know him? Why did he terrify me so? I couldn't remember, why couldn't I remember?!

I reeled, leaning against the wall for support, other hand on my swollen stomach. Before I knew what was happening, I shifted. I staggered around the room, as though drunk, knocking over various items and finally grabbing hold of the curtains with my claws. They shredded the fabric easily, snagging half-way down and pulling the curtain rails from the wall, on top of me.

The sudden weight and darkness was suffocating. For a while I pushed against the curtains, trying to get my head free. When I wasn't able to escape for some time I panicked, snarling at hissing, rending at the material in an effort to free myself. As the fabric clung to me, entangling my limbs, I lost it. It felt like being captured all over again. My claws sliced holes until I was finally able to get free, panting and wide-eyed in a now very messy room. Without thought, I took off running through the house, jumping against the walls to turn more quickly, leaving yet more scratch marks. As I reached the stairs I noticed Selar at the bottom, worried by the sounds he'd heard upstairs. His face was scared and confused as he looked up at me,
"E-Eiri?"
I hissed, making him squeak and step back, tears welling in his eyes. He couldn't understand what was happening, first with the gunshots and fighting outside and now my behaviour. With a snarl I charged down the stairs and he screamed, putting his hands up in front of his face and falling over. At the last second I jumped over him, continuing my mad dash to the back door. It was locked. A heavy thud reverberated through the house as I threw my weight against it, clawed at it and eventually forced it open.

I was free!

With long strides I took off into the trees, leaving the door swinging on broken hinges. My belly made running slightly more difficult, but once far enough I clawed my way up a large tree, hiding myself in the branches. My eyes were still wide, breathing fast, but among the leaves I felt safer.
Nach oben Nach unten
TalviTheWanderer
Hunter
Hunter

BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker - Seite 8 EmptySo Jan 26, 2014 11:57 am

Every word that Nigel had invested in the now transparent lie made me cringe silently, as I was reminded of my crucial mistake. Needless to say, I fucked up. Though I didn't entirely believe these humans worked for Greenpeace either, it didn't change that they'd caught us out... that they had caught me out. All this time lecturing Nigel, trying to follow my instincts like Lex had taught me, and what good had it done us? Nothing. And I might've endangered the entire pack if Damon had not taken the initiative and thought to bury them. No, I didn't condone what Lex had just done; I was exiled from my pack because they were tricked into thinking I had committed the same crime, but it might've saved the pack.

I did not speak for a good few hours. To this 'Jarla', Lee's half-sister, I must've seemed rude, and I didn't want to, but at the time I wasn't thinking about that. Every now and again, my gaze would meet Nigel's, and though he had only been on the end of a pretty nasty fight hours back, he seemed smug. I didn't blame him. He felt that I'd given him a hard time (and I'm sure Lex did too), and he probably felt rather vindicated after my blunder came and bit me on the ass (and, again, I'm sure Lex did too).

I wasn't helping myself or anyone else by standing around stewing over my own lack of conduct, so I quickly and quietly took Lee to one side. "I'm going to go now, but I'd like to speak to you tomorrow morning if that's okay with you? Don't worry, it's nothing bad, I promise," I forced a smile as I shook his hand. "Of course," he replied. We may have been a bit frosty when we first met, but now I felt like he was perhaps one of my closest friends. I waved good-bye as I left, sneaking away into the night before Lex, Nigel or anyone else could bother me.

On my way back, I thought I had seen a shadow, zipping through the tree-line...

--------------------------------

I arrived at Lex's house (I still refused to acknowledge that Lex had left the house to me) to see Chester and Nokta. Of course. They wanted to give me a short report, as I had been absent from some of the patrols recently. Naturally, they only had the odd 'unidentifiable' footprint and the occasional outsider to contend with, things that they were comfortable solving by themselves. But I felt darkness on the horizon. Something big and bad would come our way very soon, and I wondered if the three of us would be enough to hold the line should the enemy come knocking. Funny. Me, the battle-hound, son of Volkir Ukkonen, was afraid of the future. Pathetic by my own standard.

I slept on that thought.

The dawn peaked over the horizon. That was our cue to head out. Based on my concerns of the night before, I had decided to double around the perimeter of our territory. This took us much longer than our usual rounds, but it may have paid off; we found a troublesome pack of wolves trying to claim a segment of Lex's forest for their own. After several failed attempts to convince them to join our pack, they quite stupidly attacked Chester. They would surely remember the error of their ways as they scurried back across the borders, fairly beaten with their tails between their legs. We had not escaped without injuries, however; they had used their numbers to reasonable effect to wound us all in some form or another. Chester, being the original target of the assault, was covered in quite a few deep slashes on his arms and torso. Nokta was incredibly quick, so other than the superficial bite mark on his front leg he was unharmed. I had my own mark left on me; a set of scratch marks across the right side of my muzzle. Luckily, it didn't seem like it would scar too badly, unlike the mark that Eiri had left on me... No matter how hard I tried to let go of that thought, it still bothered me.

We returned to Lex's house in order to clean ourselves up, and it was when we reverted to our human forms that are wounds appeared more serious. Mine was facial, so until it healed, I couldn't hide it. I wondered if Lex would've laughed at my vanity...

After a short stop for lunch, I left the two of them to their own devices for a while. After an unusually relaxing walk (the fact that it was relaxing seemed a bit alien), I arrived once again at Lee's house. And there I was again haunted by the sights of the previous night. Again, I reminded myself of my mistake, and it's consequences. Lee welcomed me in, and we sat down, but something was off... had something happened here after I had gone? "Lee, is... is everything okay?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Feya
Hunter
Hunter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 49

BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker - Seite 8 EmptySo Feb 02, 2014 12:55 am

I sighed. "Having a hard day, hu?" I pointed to his face. "Don't change the theme." I sighed again. "Eiri didn't came back last night. I can feel she's alright and that she's not far away, but still I have the feeling she doesn't feel save and happy here anymore...maybe all these people are too much for her." I looked on the ground. "And Jarla...she's with Melissa now. She will have an eye on her. I know that the others think Jarla had brought these "hunters" here, but I trust her. These persons were here before her. She has nothing to do with it."

I sighed again. "Life is still somplicated. Everytime I'm trying to help somebody, I'm getting punshed in my face." I looked over to Talvi. "Good thing I know I have a friend." I smiled. Then I looked out the window. "And a mate." Please, come home, Kitty...

"But now it's your turn. I can feel there is something on your mind. So, what is it?"

-------------------------
(Sorry, can't think of more at the moment Wink )
Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker - Seite 8 EmptySo Feb 09, 2014 11:39 pm

The day ended fast, the others left soon after we hided the humans. To get our minds clear of what happened, I went with Nigel to a place, I didnt believe to enter again. My old house.
I was kind of surprised to find it nearly unchanged, except for some more sleeping spots and a little mess here and there but the basics stayd.
I grabbed for some bandages to stick Nigel a little together on his leg. It seemed like a wonder he wasnt bleeding anymore, or maybe just big luck.
It was fixed soon, and we left outside again, to have a walk deeper in the forest. On the way we had a lot of talking material, and then we hit the point with Lees sister.
I dont like it that so many walkers come into the territory aside the monthly meeting. Back then all just came that one day, instinct driven. I want to know people who want to live here, or at least seen them once.
You didnt know me either when we met.
That was different. You where no danger, I could see it in your eyes. You are harmless.
I AM harmless? Dont you mean I WAS?
Mhm. No. You are harmless.
Ohoo come on, I can fight now!
I snickered and nodded my hip to his, shoving him a little aside.
Oh I will show you! he yapped and jumped up, catching my fur and starting to playfight. The sounds of it though, had driven someone to us, who interrupted right in that moment, when Nigel had pressed me to the ground with his front paws for a moment.
I wanna be as big as Nigel one day too!
Selar? I stood up again, Nigel stepping back to make room.
Where did you just come from?
I spend the rest of the day in the forest, hunted rabbits! Though... I didnt catch any.
You will one day. Dont give up.
I know Im no good hunter... but when Im as big as him then I´ll...
Size doesnt matter. Look at me, Im rather short and leader anyway.
Maybe Nigel could beat you? When I came here he just did.
The sound of that question was weird in my ears, in that view, Nigel could really become a danger. He wasnt a perfect fighter because he wasnt doing it for long, but he was big, strong and a firesoul...
If it would have been a serious fight, she would have ripped my tail off, Im sure of that Selar.
You wouldnt even try?
I wouldnt. I wouldnt ever try because I l... like her as our pretty leader she is.
I throw a view to him, he not looking away from Selar in that moment.
That is goooood. Because she IS a good fighter! She once trained with me! Shall I show you some of my own moves?!
Go on buddy, but lets keep walking to the training hole while you show us your ninja skills.

The whole day Selar was doing weird, funny and somehow even cool tricks. The kid was such creative.
As we finally came to the training hole, it was nearly dark already. The moon was fully up over the trees, spending light through the thick branches who got lost of leaves more and more. It was getting colder too. Fall was nearly present.
Though he didnt like it, I shoved Selar into the den, what was a small earth slope over the training hole, hidden by some greenish stuff that grew over the trees roots which broke out of the earth on that spot. He was babbling for a while, then he finally yawned and soon fell asleep.
I pulled on the roots a little to shove it over him for hiding even more, and then went with Nigel again. Night was young, too young to find sleep like a child needed it.
So we went on, talking about Selar and what happened to him, we also talked about Talvi, Lee and Eiri and how we met up back then.
We stopped at a small lake in the middle of the territory. I didnt even notice we walked so far.
I think you got some good friends in them Nigel ended our chat about the others and sat down near the water. Then he switched body, layd down in the grass, his ellbows pressed into the ground. I sat down beside him and it took me a while till I switched body too. It was dark, that was maybe a point for me to switch anyway. The full moon was reflecting in the lake, I stared into it for a moment, layd my arms around my pulled up knees. Then Nigels voice broke through the silence of the night.
When I followed you back then, I was just curious. I wanted to help the poor animal, that survived those humans and the fire. When I saw you switch bodys then, I hoped to find more about myself, and I did since I am here. In the end, you helped me more than I did.
Oh you helped too, thats for sure Nigel. I looked down on the nearly black grass and ripped some parts out, playing with it in my fingers while I heard moving sounds behind me.
When I noticed the legs to my side, I knew he was sitting right behind me, a bit to my left, his voice was still lowered, but I could hear it much more clear and louder now.
Im glad I followed you. Im glad you have been in that town and so I have to be somehow glad what happened to you. Else you wouldnt have been there.
Well maybe I´d have been less damaged because of what happened.
If its for the outside, I dont care about that much. You are still pretty, though I would really like to know how you looked before you came to the town.
Seems like you are never going to know that.
It´s not important anyway. What counts is the present. And what happens right now.
It took some seconds, I ripped off an other part of the grass, then I felt how his hands surrounded my waist, he shoved more near till his belly hit my back and he layd his chin on my shoulder.
I took a deep breath, let off the grass and leaned back, my hands sliding over his. I pressed my cheek on his, I felt how his face muscles moved to a smile what made my smile too.
It seemed to be hours we stayd like this, till we finally stood up and found our way back to the training hole where we silently find a spot behind Selar who was sleeping like stone.
We kept on cuddling for a long time, till we fell asleep, not knowing we where watched since the lake.
Nach oben Nach unten
Tsukikoko
Hunter
Hunter
Tsukikoko

BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker - Seite 8 EmptyDo Feb 27, 2014 12:58 pm

I do not know how long I remained in the branches of that tree. Time lost all meaning. Eventually, my heart rate began to slow, my breathing returning to normal, pupils shrinking as the adrenaline washed from my system. I thought back on how I got here, but the memory was distorted, I just remember being scared and wanting to get away. With a sigh I lay my head on my paws, peering down through the leaves at the forest floor. Aside from the calls of birds and insects, the forest was quiet, no-one came past the tree, so I was alone with my thoughts. I felt myself a liability, a menace. I'd managed to scare Selar, wreck the bedroom, break the house door, run away for goodness knows how long.... A small 'bump' from my stomach caught my attention and I turned my head to look at my belly. Despite my negativity, I couldn't help a slight purr when I thought of the child growing within me filled my heart with a glowing warmth. Yet, I didn't know if I could go back; how would I face Lee, or Lex? Plus, there was Lee's sister now, I didn't know what to make of her, or what she would think of me.

With a dejected slowness I rose to my paws, weaving my way along the branch. I deftly jumped to the next tree, making allowances for my swollen stomach as I did so. I wasn't really sure where I was going, I didn't really care. I continued this way for a time, crossing the forest from the height of the trees. It was only when the wood began to thin that I had to climb down from the branches, I wasn't sure if I could jump between them, or if the thinner branches of these smaller trees would be able to take my weight. I didn't want to risk it. I had made it to the edge of the forest, where the trees would no longer be able to hide me. I paused, nervous, one paw slightly raised. Having looked around for a while, I decided to take my human form; seeing a wolf or a bear in this place was one thing, but a jaguar would draw a lot more notice than was welcome. I stepped out of the trees, slowly, tentatively, constantly looking around. Even though I looked human now, I was still nervous of anyone seeing me. I made my way further away from the forest, realising now that I had emerged into a huge, grassy meadow. After the relative dim of the forest, the bright, flowing meadow seemed strange and different, but I found it strangely soothing. I had no footwear on, so I could feel the soft grass beneath my feet, cushioning my footsteps. There was something inherently peaceful about this place. With a small sigh I sit down amongst the grass, content to watch as the blades sway gently in the breeze.
Perhaps I should go back?
I thought to myself, but I soon shook the idea away. It seemed easier to stay here, where I couldn't hurt or anger anyone.
Nach oben Nach unten
TalviTheWanderer
Hunter
Hunter

BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker - Seite 8 EmptySa März 01, 2014 11:16 am

Jarla? Bringing the hunters to the house? An interesting thought, and one I honestly hadn't considered until Lee had mentioned his concerns. Though it may have been possible, it seemed improbable, so I reassured Lee again that I, at least, was on his side. "I wonder if these people are over-thinking the situation. To me, it just seemed like two desperate hikers who struck lucky when they came across a Skinwalker residence without realising right away. If there's anyone or anything to blame, then it's the weather."

Lee nodded, but he was keen to find out what my real intention for being here was. "Lee... I came to ask you and Melissa to join the Guardians."

I couldn't tell what expression he was pulling, but it got Lee's attention. "...Seriously?"

I nodded. "I'll be frank with you, something is coming. Something big. I can feel it, and when it comes we'll need a bigger, stronger force to hold the front line. Melissa has some remarkable medical skills which we could use, and you? Well, our fight with the hyenas showed me the extent of your combat ability." Damn, I sounded like some sort of General the way I was saying it. "Of course, I understand that with Jarla's arrival and your child on the way, this may not be the best time for you, so I won't ask for an answer immediately, and bear in mind that 'no' is a valid answer, too. Just... please think about it. Oh, and, uh, if you see her before I do, ask Melissa for me, will ya?" I couldn't help but blush a tiny bit. How embarrassing.

I changed the subject after a brief exchange on the matter. "Now, is there anything I can help you with while I'm here?" I smiled. It was always hard to smile for me, but today it was a little easier.
Nach oben Nach unten
Feya
Hunter
Hunter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 49

BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker - Seite 8 EmptyFr März 21, 2014 9:16 pm

I was looking outside the window. The trees were moving slightly in the wind. I sighed. "I guess, that would be a good idea. I mean, we are a good team. We already fighted together and it worked out well." I lowered my eyes. "And somehow I have to protect my family. Maybe this is the best way." I tried to smile, though it was kinda hard. I was still worried about Eiri. She was still gone. "Count me in."

I moved around and sat down at the table, Talvi was already sitting at. "But..." I looked into the face of a man, I already felt like being my best friend here. "Ask Melissa yourself. I mean you are going to be our leader at the guardians somehow. Show her your strength in recruiting her yourself. But I can tell you, she will say yes. She is always looking for trouble.". Talvi and blushed again and I giggled.

But my thoughts went back to Eiri. I was worried. The child would be born soon and I was worried she would collapse. "And maybe you can really help me." Talvi looked interested. "I don't know, but somehow I have got a bad feeling. Something big will come, I agree. I would like to go and search Eiri, maybe she is in danger. I know, she needs her time, but I would be reassured to know where she is." "Alright" We wanted to leave the house as my mobile phone began to ring. "Yes?" "Lee, good morning. Uhm, yeah, I know, uhm, you said I should take a look on Jarla and we want for a small run. Yeah and then, uhm she ran away." I sighed. "Really? Melissa...you are fast enough to..." "No no no, there are good news too. She came back. Yes, she really came back, stretched herself and said she had seen the tail of a jaguar in the trees near a meadow. I guess that's Eiri right? Did she already came back?" "No, but thanks a lot. Talvi and I wanted to go searching for her, cause we had some bad feeling. Let's meet in the forest. We will be there in a minute."

I finished the call. "Jarla had seen Eiri in a tree. We will meet them in the forest." I opened the housedoor and we left the house. "And you can ask Melissa to join the guardians there." Talvi nodded and went outside. "And Talvi, thanks for trusting me enough to include me into the guardians. And thanks for everything else." We smiled, then we shifted forms and ran into the forest.

(Sorry, I took so long to answer. I was on vacation^^)
Nach oben Nach unten
Skythe
Alpha
Alpha
Skythe

BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker - Seite 8 EmptyMo März 24, 2014 5:20 pm

When I travelled through the forest the next day, I had a weird feeling under my skin. It was like feeling that a storm was coming... it was different. Worse.
I felt like someone said "you are right" when I found some scent. Somehow... familiar. Somehow not. I decided to follow it anyway. From the moment I met up with the stranger wolves, everything went fast.
I asked them who they are and to leave my territory if they wouldnt go after the given rules. Then they attacked. It seemed to become a easy fight, but then they took every chance they could and then a big male took his way through the group, jumped forward and bite my neck right when my instincts told me that the scent I got, was a very soft kind of smell from Talvi. I didnt understand in that moment, his teeth grabbed deep into my throat. In the last moments I took the chance to rip myself out of his fangs and ran. I fleed into the forest, the others not following. I got more slow, I whimpered loudly, blood covered every spot I came along.
It took a while, I felt dizzy. My black fur was covered in blood, I heard voices and looked through the bush infront of me.
Talvi, Lee and Nigel, talking, having fun... It seemed nearly rude to interrupt, but what else to do?
I stepped forward, my blood soaking the earth. They turned their heads, their eyes widened when I sank to the ground, the blood flowing out of my throat without and ending.
I snapped for air when they surrounded me. Talvis... Fami... Family...
I cought up, gurgled. I didnt hear their voices clearly anymore. Then I took my last breath and layd there lifeless, soaking their footfur with my blood, the scent of Talvis old family all over me.

Well sorry, I have to leave the rp for a longer while and I think I wont find back in. Academy is rushing a little, you may have noticed I left dA to a more inactive account too.
Maybe we will write sooner or later again^^
See you guys
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Skinwalker   Skinwalker - Seite 8 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Skinwalker
Seite 8 von 8Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Skythe Games :: Role play :: English-